Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why I Boycotted Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesman To Join Atiku’s Train – Daniel Bwala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Boycotted Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesman To Join Atiku’s Train – Daniel Bwala (426 Views)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Boycotted Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesman To Join Atiku’s Train – Daniel Bwala by jamiluusman: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uPHUNdGsU

Dr. Daniel Bwala, spokesperson of the presidential campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s candidate in 2023, Atiku Abubakar has explained why he boycotted an offer to be the spokesperson of the presidential campaign of the candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Bwala, who spoke during a television Interview on Thursday, stated that Tinubu promised to make him his campaign spokesperson, but he rejected the offer to join Atiki’s 2023 campaign train.

Meanwhile, the former APC member said he didn’t leave the ruling party because he was trying to get an appointment in the PDP.

He said, “I left an appointment that was already guaranteed for me by the flagbearer of the APC as his presidential spokesman. These were his promises to me directly, personal and his car, and I understood when he was giving me this promise that even governors could opt for a commitment like that.
Re: Why I Boycotted Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesman To Join Atiku’s Train – Daniel Bwala by silvoclaira: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2022

This guy above me must be high on Liar Mohammeds urine

1 Like

Re: Why I Boycotted Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesman To Join Atiku’s Train – Daniel Bwala by donaldking100: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
According to Pastor David Ibiyomie, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Why I Boycotted Tinubu’s Campaign Spokesman To Join Atiku’s Train – Daniel Bwala by Artiiclebeast: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Idiotic and selfish jobbers..

(1) (Reply)

Over 1 Million Peter Obi Supporters Holds Rally - Tinubu And Atiku In Trouble / Cameroonian Becomes Obidient / Exposed!!!! Sen. Ibikunle Amosun's Desperation To Bribe Inec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.