Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca (666 Views)

Barcelona Have Reach Full Agreement With Leeds For Raphinha. Deal Is Done / EPL: Man Utd Warn Barcelona Over De Jong Transfer / Neymar Jr, Would Be Welcomed Back To Barcelona If The Deal Is Done - Neto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by kmaster007: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Barcelona have had an excellent summer transfer window despite their financial woes, having signed the likes of Robert Lewandowski and Raphinha.

But Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani, who will be eager to receive the full fee Barcelona owe him for Raphinha, has sent out a warning to the Catalan club.

"I don't know about behind the scenes and how they suddenly found the money and now it works, it's not clear," Radrizzani said about Barcelona to The Athletic.

"Look, I'll tell you on September 2. If not, we will have a global case on all the media in the world about Barcelona," he added.

Chelsea had a deal agreed for Raphinha but the Leeds owner admitted that the will of the player and his agent, former Blaugrana man Deco, forced him into an awkward situation.

"For me, it was done, and when I have a deal my word is my word. I felt ashamed to go back to Todd Boehly and change my position," he admitted.

"We made the deal with Chelsea because the player wanted to go and he was open to listening to offers from Premier League clubs.

"Chelsea was in his favourable [option]. But unfortunately, let's say Barcelona influences convinced the player to wait, to wait, to wait until they could find a solution.

"This shows again the power and the leverage players and their agents have in the system, which for me is exaggerated, too much.

"We do a lot of investment to build clubs. We invest hundreds of millions but all the power it seems to be [with] agents and representatives of these players."
Re: Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by Unzerious: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
I recommend they make use of.... Loan Apps grin

1 Like

Re: Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by paulolee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
barca too big pass that disgrace....jus a call from the president to leeds owner n he would keep quiet..
Re: Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by kmaster007: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Dem fit
GreatVocalist:
E nor hard, make them count an as loan make them kukuma return the player wey them borrow. cheesy
Re: Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by Psady(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
paulolee:
barca too big pass that disgrace....jus a call from the president to leeds owner n he would keep quiet..
E be like you no dey get the real gist, As in president didn't know how they hijack a suppose player or same Barca we know they struggling financially?
Re: Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by paulolee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Psady:
E be like you no dey get the real gist, As in president didn't know how they hijack a suppose player or same Barca we know they struggling financially?
all na lamba...same player wey chelsea gv deal n e delayed n wait extra days for barca to Mk deal before he joined
chelsea came with cash bt barca came with instalments....the owner no know about all these??

1 Like

Re: Leeds Warn Barcelona: If They Don't Pay Us For Raphinha We Will Have A Global Ca by Psady(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
paulolee:

all na lamba...same player wey chelsea gv deal n e delayed n wait extra days for barca to Mk deal before he joined
chelsea came with cash bt barca came with instalments....the owner no know about all these??
OK, I get u comrade, they (Leeds) never see anything.

(1) (Reply)

UK Pool Week 29 Fixtures And Results For Saturday, January 21, 2023 / Can Anyone Ever Break This Record By Giorgio Chiellini / 16 Odds Running Game For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.