Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,332 members, 7,937,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Who Be Ntfc Sms O - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Be Ntfc Sms O (78945 Views)

Who Else Got This Sms / Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020 Shortlisted List,who Else Has Received An SMS. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Viserion: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by unugwags: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Horerku:
I am chatting with the person on WhatsApp too. I know I have to guard my bank details most of all �

Hi, dear, we are hiring a team, you can work at home, daily income 3k-5kNGN Accept this work please click: /2349020743825
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by prettyliz(f): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Horerku:
I received a message on my phone this evening (sms) that I am selected for something. Please check attached image
Thank you o...just it too was suspicious so I decided to Google it and saw this

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by columbus36(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thanks for sharing.
I received same message, dey no reach
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by tioluwalopemi(f): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Received same message this morning…thank God for this thread…
All these scammers.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by duullie88(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Just got same message, at least dem don increase am to 50000….LOL
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by ILEMUDA(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
The thing is everywhere.

When I got the message I was shocked because I don't know how the got my contact.
Maybe we should stop saving our money In the bank........ because I don't really know who is giving them people's contact.

What if they now employe one Yahoo boy and then one day .............boom � all ur money will just disappear.

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Sijo01(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hi dear indeed.
Mumu people

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Homebaked: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2022
I have just been reached by so called scammers . Too bad, I am conditioned to distrust any offer that's too good.

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Homebaked: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Homebaked:
I have just been reached by so called scammers . Too bad, I am conditioned to distrust any offer that's too good.

In this current Naija, anyone who is privy to a means of earning 5k-10k daily, if he is already self sufficient, will firstly consider his siblings, then village people and probably church members. If it
is thrown to the public, it is surely a scam.Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by bunminikan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
New login < web.helsp3.com > New account: Abtin816, password: atn197808, current balance: 2,654,843.56USDT, please do not share this information with anyone

Just got mine today: Awon were.

1 Like

Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Simpleshafee(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
bunminikan:

New login < web.helsp3.com > New account: Abtin816, password: atn197808, current balance: 2,654,843.56USDT, please do not share this information with anyone

Just got mine today: Awon were.
I got thesame message too.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Haeguy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Thanks for sharing... Just got mine.

Would love to get that 1k 4 shawarma but it's time wasting due to the redirection of links but want thing I would love to do is reply with sth like

"There is a way that seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death but here the good news saith the Lord: Come now, and let us reason together, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. "proverbs 16:25 and Isaiah 1:18
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Smug4real(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good job
Scam the scammer.... You are a legend.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Smug4real(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
I received this message not log ago.
They've actually bought crypto worth more than 2 million USDT for me... Just like that o ����
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by motcom(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Want to use there fake balance to entice u Thanks for this trend just got a message from themNew login < web.youtr3.com > New account: Abtin816, psw: atn197808, current balance: 1,528,866.68U, please do not share this information with anyone
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by agentarcher(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Viserion:
I got it too but I played along and I've gotten like 50$ from them... I just decided to play along..this one was a site that allows you to trade crypto they'll tell you what to buy and when to buy.. and boom you'll see profit and capital.. I'm nit telling anyone to try it o..but I took risk here's the screenshot

I got this from 30$... Please o I'm not telling anyone to try it...like I said I took the risk I did it from day before yesterday, yesterday and today

You are a bloody liar. Nobody should click that link. It's a website thst is designed to steal user's data.
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by Viserion: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
agentarcher:

You are a bloody liar. Nobody should click that link. It's a website thst is designed to steal user's data.
I'm telling you my personal experience, and I didn't say anyone should try it.. you said I lied as if you were there..I sha collected like 30$ and left.. las las na scammers Dem be...heard someone lost over 500$
Re: Who Be Ntfc Sms O by douglaschukwu: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Aswear you are a Legend...u get mind
Horerku:
I quickly went back to telegram to thank my new benefactor say what next now. Na him I hear say now to further your account you can recharge you wallet with 10,000 to collect 16,000, 20,000 to collect 32,000 etc. Na there I say thanks for coming block them everywhere possible, take their 1k go find shawarma chop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015 / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.