Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) (61922 Views)

Please I'm Looking For This Meme (photo) / The New Nairaland Meme-(photo) / Funny Christmas Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by clydecarson(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Angeh:
Someone should please send me small thing to eat with even if is just 1k please, I have not had anything to eat since yesterday and am very hungry please. May you never lack and may God in heaven bless you. Amen

Account
Iyom Angela
GT Bank

Everyday you don't have something to eat...kwantinu
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by etrange: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your title asks the reason, and the body asks the origin. These are two different things. Do you want to know how it originated or the reason people have been using it?
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Mescana22(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
He’s a Kenya comedian I think, that meme is actually a video , he’s been interviewed by someone, that’s a racing car, so he’s with his navigator and they looked very dusty, both him and his navigator are clowns hahaha, and they were speaking there local languages, I saw the video on twitter and I laughed tire
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by iiifedimma(f): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

What's the origin of the pics?
legalize madness
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rikidony:
He's a Kenyan comedian, those meme where from one of his clips about a desert rally, he missed the route, although I check the guy out on Facebook he doesn't have lots of followers but he's trending well
Whats his name
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by PharmacyStore: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
His facial expression gives joy
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by MkenyaMatata(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
That was The WRC(World Rally Championship) Kenya Safari Rally 2022 undoubtedly the best rally in the world. It was epic as drivers from all over the world descended on Kenya to race off-road in the savannah, past epic landscapes, zebras, giraffes, lions and all types of world animals. I was present in Naivasha, aka Vasha the scenic town where all the fun happens during the Safari Rally. President Uhuru Kenyatta flagged off the rally himself at KICC in Nairobi City.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Goahead(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thank you. Wow, you nairalanders can dig up anything.
But the video doesn't show him well though
Use tiktok app.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by akinade28(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
ecolime:

Do you know how many hungry people create thread begging for alms on a daily basis?

You expect the mods to move each topic to the front-page?

I would advise you guys form an association. Then start a go-fund so we can donate to all of you once and forever.
grin grin This is hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Donald1986(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

The meme was gotten from a desert car race in africa. when the press where asking him about the competition
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Bfly: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
What social media will cause ehn
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Okobola146: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
See as him resemble that moderator wey ban my moniker till 2031
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
KalioPeter:
Thunder fire the mods of this Nairaland.

How could this appear on the front page of this forum.
when I made a post just yesterday that I was hungry and needed help, it didn't make front-page, now this Bullshit appears on Front-page with less than 20 comments.

Thunder fire the mods of the forum once again

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Same here
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
nwajesus12:
Ask Asuwaju

Na this him facial expression dey always make me laugh

grin
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by majamajic(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
affable4:
It's a safari driver and his navigator that took last position. They were being interviewed by someone.

They said they missed their way and entered Bush because Kamaru the navigator didn't do a good job. Be like he turned the map up side down.

Funny driver though

They asked him about his position he 15th , the interviewer told him , his position is 21 . He tried to lie too
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by majamajic(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mescana22:
He’s a Kenya comedian I think, that meme is actually a video , he’s been interviewed by someone, that’s a racing car, so he’s with his navigator and they looked very dusty, both him and his navigator are clowns hahaha, and they were speaking there local languages, I saw the video on twitter and I laughed tire

They are India guys , not kenya

Though the race took place in kenya
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Ikendiawusa: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
The guy is a comedian from Kenya
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by bonnyhope: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
GoldenJAT:
We no de get reason for this country! Just join the trend.

You nailed it

Follow Follow too much for this country
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by CedarHoldings: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
The guy is a kenya asking where fit shit, as the shit don hold am
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Olabode211: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
the meme shows that nigeria are planning to elect old man(obi)in youth appearance into president...
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by airoport: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
affable4:
It's a safari driver and his navigator that took last position. They were being interviewed by someone.

They said they missed their way and entered Bush because Kamaru the navigator didn't do a good job. Be like he turned the map up side down.

Funny driver though
2 simps they are. A driver and a swegbe navigator.
That they veered off track into a cornfield (agbado farm), then they saw white people driving by in their cars. They also said that they were in the 15th position but were corrected,... them carry last, 21st position!

Driver, dusty for nothing. The map was thus in vain! Lol!
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by airoport: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
affable4:

Funny driver though
2 simps they are. A driver and a swegbe navigator.
They veered off track into a cornfield (agbado farm), then they saw white people driving by in their cars. They also said that they were in the 15th position but were corrected,... them carry last, 21st position!

Driver, dusty for nothing. The map was thus in vain! Lol!

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by deen84(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

The guy was among the escapee of the Kuje Prison attack, so the picture was taking when he was asking for direction from someone
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Qwi1: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.