Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,002 members, 7,942,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money (56416 Views)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Tomceeno(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Help abeg. Why this 'modify' below my comment. Thanks.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Modphase: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
If your father make he wail to death with your mother in addition to every member of your miserable tribe Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

NaijaRoyalty:
If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now tikl tomorow , we don't care
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by PharmacyStore: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okay we have heard you
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by yad2eidi: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Serve your papa na. See him head like real bat
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
All this is noise. Husspuppi drive pass lamborghini, He should tell us what he has done for hos people so far since he entered politics?

There are many rich criminals, rich selfish people and other rich nonsense so he should state his own.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Babastrong(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=115421311]If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now tikl tomorow , we don't care [ Wailing and crying is a unique characteristics of Obi-yusless. Awa ti ri BATISHE loola olohun.]

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

If "passion for development" brought him into politics, what development has he brought to his constituency?

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Modphase:
If your father make he wail to death with your mother in addition to every member of your miserable tribe Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Has Tinubu won any election that qualifies him to be the next president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Way4orward: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agbado cassava gang has spoken.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by romunu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Who is this again, have never heard or noticed him, naija problem too much, come be like am not in this country.
Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by blowjohn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
What if u were just test driving ur friends lamborghni?
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Zorn: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Too them every Tinubu Supporter earns money from him

Even Otedola was paid in the mind of PitObi e Bandits

They even went on twitter to drag Otedola as if the noise making trash would get them in Aso Rock

Dignifying this people with a response is waste of time

Let nobody disturb us with Biafra nonsense after 2023 oo

Tinubu terrorist don't have sense
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Moh247: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zorn:
Tinubu terrorist don't have sense

I wish Nairaland has block button like Twitter ..una talk too much and boring

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Invictus2214: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
hmmm

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by yusufwaheed(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Femi8586:
And so?

If you actually believed him, then you can believe Lai Muhammed.

By the way, I'm not surprised. He's a Muslim. He must support his faith and interest.

Na mumu Christians forming liberal and woke I pity pass. So easy to deceive and brainwash. Christians would even fight themselves for Muslims. Lol

Na wetin ur pastors tell u for church be that not to vote base on credibility but on religion.
Na ur problem be that Sha.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by derecho(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kikikiki.. He is in politics to support Tinubu.
What a passion

This is an example of a brainless money-miss-road
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well, didn't expect you to admit otherwise...

Never seen a Nigerian politician admit to coming to steal, kill, and destroy which they all do so well!

Negro, let us hear word abeg!!!
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nonsense talk
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Akanoaaa(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Stupid boy. Is this how you want to represent us?
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Ashleyadams(f): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olayetan:
You drove Lamborghini as valet or what?

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Fearyourcreator: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Creamypie:
Mumu man. U are in politics to solidify your money, not for me. Don't be shy to say it. If me I enter politics, its for my family, friends/associates, and myself. Am not ashamed to say it nah
Nawa ooo....
So those there now no be human beings bah... Okay

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by dododawa1: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Source your of FAMILY money
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by dododawa1: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sources of your FAMILY wealth
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Savagr(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Can someone tell me more about this man and his family
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Too them every Tinubu Supporter earns money from him

Even Otedola was paid in the mind of PitObi e Bandits

They even went on twitter to drag Otedola as if the noise making trash would get them in Aso Rock

Dignifying this people with a response is waste of time

Let nobody disturb us with Biafra nonsense after 2023 oo

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
dododawa1:
Source your of FAMILY money

Cocoa merchant!
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Corto: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Believe this and you can believe anything
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Minime10(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Na ya Lamborghini I dey enter go where I dey go
Why u no say u bought it B4
If no be money carry u enter politics, why u no use that ya family money do the development for ya state if e been don too sure for u
Thunder kill u there
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Oceanjagaban: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thunder fire everybody for naija
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by MartinsGenius: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Arrant nonsense, totally garbage statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.