Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

Polaris Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Polaris Bank (392 Views)

Cbn To Secretly Sell Polaris Bank For N40 Billion To Auwal Gombe, Ibb’s In-law / Polaris Wise Account A High Yield Account That Pays You For Saving With Them / Polaris Bank Celebrates First Year Of Operation, Declares ₦27.8billion Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Bank by ray121: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello good people, I heard that the polaris Bank is being sold. what advice can you give to someone who has a business account there ? Is the money in the Account safe? will the Bank name be changed. Also I have a friend who I stood as a surety for at Polaris for loan currently running, as the Bank is been sold will they follow up on loan repayment or not please .
Thank you
Re: Polaris Bank by FreeStuffsNG: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2022
There is nothing wrong with Polaris. The bank has been under the watchful eyes of CBN so it can not fail.
CBN may eventually sell it but depositors funds remain intact.
As for your surety palava, I don't understand surety as a substitute for collateral but if that is the case you need to withdraw your surety status and let the guy face the risk alone.
He can run but can't hide. The laws are very stringent now and he is doing himself because his interests will keep piling.

1 Like

Re: Polaris Bank by Theophinio(m): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2022
From Sky bank to polaris to yet another name

(1) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas / For Sale! The Ambiance Creek @ Ketu Mile 12. Eunice 08029562694 / Just Made $100,000 Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.