Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

İ Want To Learn About The Following Shares Company Every Body Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / İ Want To Learn About The Following Shares Company Every Body Help (902 Views)

Get Paid over N200,000 Montly For Following People On NG1X Social Network / Some Body Help Me With This Investment Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

İ Want To Learn About The Following Shares Company Every Body Help by felixweah2: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2007
İ Want to learn about the following shares company every body help Wema Bank,Fidelity and probably Eco Bank
Re: İ Want To Learn About The Following Shares Company Every Body Help by pnkydbrain(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
felix_weah

What do you waht to learn about these company shares. I think you should try to know more on "Shares and their valuation" you may also want to know about buying in the short term or in the long term. I think you need to have an investment plan to help you out. I have been buying shares since last year and all I can tell you is that it requires some amount of patience
Re: İ Want To Learn About The Following Shares Company Every Body Help by felixweah2: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2007
yes friend, i am not liveing in nija i live in turkey but i want to have shares at home too that is why i realy wanna know about it you guys can help me out thanks

(1) (Reply)

STOCKFISH: Simple rules for stock business / Know The Current Prices Of Nse Stocks Online / Takeover: Oceanic Bank Shareholders To Sue Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.