Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (111029 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by elijames(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13
I wanted to chime in because I actually went through the EB-1 route a few years back. It was a bit of a process, but I managed to get my green card without needing a US employer. Itโ€™s a fantastic option if you have some solid achievements or advanced degrees. I know itโ€™s not super well-known, especially in the Nigerian community, but itโ€™s definitely worth exploring.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by chima1978: 1:45pm On Jul 13
Please I need clarity. I am currently doing a DIY eb2 niw application from Nigeria. Important questions below:

1. What are the fees? I know about the general fee of $715 however is it an additional $300 or $600?

2. Applying from Nigeria, what is the payment method and how do you send this payment?

3. On the I 140 application, what do you fill out on questions 4,5,6,7 because I saw in a recent post, you are supposed to fill out NO to
question 5 and YES to question 6. So what do you fill out for question 4 and 7 as they are all related to 5 and 6.

Please answers to the above questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by chima1978: 2:05pm On Jul 13
DoubleNn:

Since April 1, the $300 has become part of the EB2 NIW fees. Apparently, petitioners that are not employers are also considered to be under those who employ 0-25.

So you have to select NO to question 5 (the non profit question) and YES to question 6 (the question about being an employer that employs 0-25)

Until you do this, and add the $300 as a seperate fee, they'll keep returning the petition.

As wild as it sounds, it's what it is.
Hello, I just saw this comment. Can you please respond to my question above? It will help. Thank you!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by emmahoney(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13
chima1978:
Please I need clarity. I am currently doing a DIY eb2 niw application from Nigeria. Important questions below:

1. What are the fees? I know about the general fee of $715 however is it an additional $300 or $600?

2. Applying from Nigeria, what is the payment method and how do you send this payment?

3. On the I 140 application, what do you fill out on questions 4,5,6,7 because I saw in a recent post, you are supposed to fill out NO to
question 5 and YES to question 6. So what do you fill out for question 4 and 7 as they are all related to 5 and 6.

Please answers to the above questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

1. $300
2. You need to connect with someone who resides in the US to assist you.
3. I cannot say because I did not fill mine myself. My attorney did and I did not bother to go through the form. Nevertheless, I know that you are considered a small employer, hence, the main reason you will need to pay $300 and not $600.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by DAramis: 7:35pm On Jul 13
MissBeulah:

I'm done with my interview
Congratulations

where is the celebration party holding? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Send E-invite to your e-family naa. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.