Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (132388 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Lilianmustwin: 6:04am On Sep 28
waleey27:

There is no WhatsApp group for EBs, though there is a Telegram group for EB-2. I sent you a message request on Nairaland. Please respond to it and I can provide my WhatsApp number.
I couldn’t find your message any where or know how to check. You can WhatsApp me ‪+46 73 998 91 93‬
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by tablesturn: 6:51am On Sep 28
Hello Uduafemhe24, can you help with a detailed explanation of the EB2NIW process? I need someone to help breakdown how the application is done from Nigeria. Happy to take this to the DM

uduafemhe24:
Hello everyone,
I have this question I wanted to ask all this while. Here is it; what if as the principal applicant for my EB2-NIW case, i enter the US ahead of my family and have them join me at a later date, but wait for them at the airport on the day of their arrival? I mean, I am aware that, the USCIS has said that the principal applicant should be present when dependents are appearing for the first time.

Thanks.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by waleey27(m): 11:13am On Sep 28
Lilianmustwin:
I couldn’t find your message any where or know how to check. You can WhatsApp me ‪+46 73 998 91 93‬

I have saved your number and sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 8:45pm On Sep 29
Guys,
I got my 60-day reminder letter again last night. This is the 5th I have received. Jehovah may the next be IL. Amen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 7:07am
Nawa o! That means your DQ is close to one year now.

But at least you are close. You should get IL before the end of the year or next schedule.

uduafemhe24:
Guys,
I got my 60-day reminder letter again last night. This is the 5th I have received. Jehovah may the next be IL. Amen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 5:02pm
What is DQ of one year? Mine is almost 2 years.
olig:

But at least you are close. You should get IL before the end of the year or next schedule.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 7:36pm
Nawa o. That is true o. My own sef is almost one year already; how time flies. Maybe because I am not current yet, na why I no know say e don almost reach one year (10 months)

Aku660:
What is DQ of one year? Mine is almost 2 years.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 8:15pm
Well over one year now.
olig:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.