Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

G E, Next Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G E, Next Stage (6158 Views)

Next Stage - Nig Breweries Recruitment / New Vacancies At General Electric Company ( G E ) Nigeria / Ndlea Recruitment- Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G E, Next Stage by fidelism: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2011
Got an email from GE to fil a questionaire. Is there any who have got it? What is d next stage afta this? How long does their recruitment process take?
Re: G E, Next Stage by ifesly(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
got mine too. hope it ends real soon
fidelism:

Got an email from GE to fil a questionaire. Is there any who have got it? What is d next stage afta this? How long does their recruitment process take?
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 3:11am On Aug 06, 2011
Me too, Do they conducts tests afterwards, Need to know if anybody has had an experience wit GE recruitment process, thanx
Re: G E, Next Stage by fidelism: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
pls lets kip dis thread alive so that we can know when they start  calli 4 d next recruitment stage
Re: G E, Next Stage by Hello124: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
Guys, I filled the 2nd set of questionnaires and is not sure what the next stage would be, Lets stay in touch. Greetings from London
Re: G E, Next Stage by ifesly(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2011
i filled d 2nd questionaire also. hope we get 2dat glorious end. kip hopes alive
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2011
Good, Waiting atientlky
Re: G E, Next Stage by teetee10: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
has anybody received any feed back after the last assessment stage i mean after submiting the questionaire
Re: G E, Next Stage by Ihategirls(m): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2011
I wish you all Nigerian job seekers good luck!!
Re: G E, Next Stage by Ihategirls(m): 1:49am On Aug 14, 2011
GE is recruiting, All job seekers should apply
Re: G E, Next Stage by anethe: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2011
hi hello 123 ,

please i filled a questionnaire too, once though .
please what does the second one look like , when was it issued ?
cos , i have not heared from them after the first one .
Did u indicate u werent in the d country in the first questionnaire ?
cos i indicated that in my questionnaire .
btw, i filled in for a sourcing position .
hope to hear from u soon .
thanks
Re: G E, Next Stage by ifesly(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
hey frnds. got a mail frm ge inviting me 4 an ability test. anybody wit d format of the test shld pls help a bro. d test is on wed. thanks ya all
Re: G E, Next Stage by fidelism: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ ifysly it seem u d only in d house ho got invitd. What did u study and wen did u get it?
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2011
ifesly:

hey frnds. got a mail frm ge inviting me 4 an ability test. anybody wit d format of the test shld pls help a bro. d test is on wed. thanks ya all

so hw did it go with the test? how many pple were there? what was the format?
Re: G E, Next Stage by Topwise: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2011
@ifesly, I also filed d 2nd questioneer. How does d ability test goes and what other information do we need to knw?

@other applicants, has any of u been call for d test?

Let us knw d what is hapening. Thanks
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2011
Apparently, I tink ifesly must ve bn the only one at d test centre ooo, Or maybe its not the leadership graduate trainee spot he applied for.
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
, so i went to check the my job status on GE website yesterday and the status still says 'open ( which means an hire has not been identified ) as stated on their site, so i wldnt be too sure of ifesly claims, I think we shld still be patient
Re: G E, Next Stage by ifesly(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
yea the test was conducted in eko hotels and suits, lagos. kept quite because i enjoyed how pple could talk out of ignorance with strong conviction of being correct. pardon my scarsm. when u are called, (i do pray they do), do note you are competing with the finest, overseas trained nigerians with better qualification than you. God was merciful to get me to that stage. oh did i forget to say i wasn't successful. my fault anyway cos i wasn't as prepared as i should be in terms of experience but still waiting for them next year. I got so much experience from that test. for the record, my statue still writes, resume under review. no GMAT bull shit. strictly experience.much luv brothers and hope you get an invite. the program is starting from 1st sept. dats two days from now. GOOD LUCK FRIENDS
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
If your test is based on experience den it can't be the graduate trainee program, That I knw, cos a cousin of mine works there anyways, so I think u r probably gettin d whole thing wrong, Thanks for the reply afta so long, Take care, I'm still hopeful though, i
Re: G E, Next Stage by ifesly(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2011
let me help a brother. call 014489200. dats GE and confirm ur curiosity. abt ur friend or sis workin there, nice to here dat cos GE is really a place to work with. yes it is the Early Career Development Program ECDP. and one of the questions asked in engineering section is what a pitot tube is used for and the reason for the spiral attachment on high rise chimney design. just get the answers to dat two questions and maybe when u get called, u then have 40 more questions to bother ur mind about. for the record, i choose to end my replys with this. thanks for your intelligent replys. do wish to have you as a friend. if you stay in lag, drop ur email and i will mail you my official friendship request. thanks
Re: G E, Next Stage by fideel: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
i think i quit agree wt ifesly cos frm the last questionaire that i filled the qtns were more or less a practical experience qxns. i want to find out ifesly frm yr experience does it look to u that they will still invite others for the test, cos my own interst area was SALES, i just recieve this test from them today and i dont seem to understand their thought about us

success as a global pioneer is built on the constant flow of information and ideas between our team, our customers and our worldwide community of professionals. That's why we'd like to connect with you - to share with you all of the groundbreaking projects and initiatives we have in the works, and to tell you how you can be a part of the talented team that drives them.

You know GE - we're a global infrastructure and finance company that's leveraging the strengths that have made us an industry leader into projects that are making a difference around the world. And we recognize that our continued success wouldn't be possible without highly-skilled and motivated individuals like you.
Re: G E, Next Stage by Mubz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
I got that too, that wasn't a questannaire, that was jst a subscription mail to their news letter. I'm sure they must ve sent dat to evry emaill add they ve got on their database. I don't think that has anything to do wit the job appkication. Btw, d last questainnaire u filled was it sumtin abt bn a a new manager of a firm and sum customer come requestiong for credit on product bought and wat info u ll need from the customer and all, Jst tryin to be sure,
Re: G E, Next Stage by fideel: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
mubz u are there, it was that, and that still keep me thinking till nw. ur view of an organization that wks for the bebefit of people, planet and profit. what exactly is our fate, is it all over for us or what?.
Re: G E, Next Stage by Topwise: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2011
I got a message this morning too from GE, but am still hoping for a better one since the vacancy still remained open.

I wish you all d very best.
Re: G E, Next Stage by ifesly(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
fideel:

i think i quit agree wt ifesly cos frm the last questionaire that i filled the qtns were more or less a practical experience qxns. i want to find out ifesly frm yr experience does it look to u that they will still invite others for the test, cos my own interst area was SALES, i just recieve this test from them today and i dont seem to understand their thought about us

success as a global pioneer is built on the constant flow of information and ideas between our team, our customers and our worldwide community of professionals. That's why we'd like to connect with you - to share with you all of the groundbreaking projects and initiatives we have in the works, and to tell you how you can be a part of the talented team that drives them.

You know GE - we're a global infrastructure and finance company that's leveraging the strengths that have made us an industry leader into projects that are making a difference around the world. And we recognize that our continued success wouldn't be possible without highly-skilled and motivated individuals like you.
Re: G E, Next Stage by Hello124: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2011
Yeah, guys . I guess since we filled the last questionnaire after about 1 month now and not heard anythin, does it mean we didn't get the Job. For the records, the 2nd questionnaire talked about helping the planet and all that and I am really confident I nailed the answers. All the same, God has better things in store for us all, lets keep d thread alive. !!!1
Re: G E, Next Stage by shutupareyouGOD: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
How do I nail a job at GE??any tip[q2uote author=ifesly post=9046018]let me help a brother. call 014489200. dats GE and confirm ur curiosity. abt ur friend or sis workin there, nice to here dat cos GE is really a place to work with. yes it is the Early Career Development Program ECDP. and one of the questions asked in engineering section is what a pitot tube is used for and the reason for the spiral attachment on high rise chimney design. just get the answers to dat two questions and maybe when u get called, u then have 40 more questions to bother ur mind about. for the record, i choose to end my replys with this. thanks for your intelligent replys. do wish to have you as a friend. if you stay in lag, drop ur email and i will mail you my official friendship request. thanks [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January / CITA Petroleum Management Trainees Scheme (MTS) 2015 / Vacancies @ Society For Family Health (SFH) - February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.