Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1059771 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
kino47:
Hello house/ @dduchess90:
I did my biometric on Friday and my daughter received a mail on Saturday that I should send my GW No and a copy of my form,as at the time of replying the mail my application has left VAC but has not gotten to DMC can they still be able to see my application if it has not gotten to them yet am a dependent and my wife is the MA
Secondly I find it weird receiving NSF mail on a weekend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Visionare:
POF is the balance of your tuition + living and maintenance expenses. Calculate it according to the location of your school (inside or outside London)and convert to Naira with OANDA.....that's your POF. if OANDA gives you N500 to £1, add extra N30 or N60 to the OANDA price just to accomodate forex fluctuation.

I hope that was helpful.

Enjoy!

In the case of a sponsor, the sponsor which is the parent has the exact amount of maintenance funds and tuition balance in the account plus few some of money included. Is the account good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hiya,

The flight I booked doesn't have an Amsterdam stop (yes you do need a transit visa for Amsterdam). I think it depends on the date. Maybe try again. Probably network issues.

kevweezy:

Heyy, how did you do the book to hold option? I saw you could transfer but when I click, it’s coming up as an error. Also, there’s an Amsterdam leg on the flight. Do I require a transit visa?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ExpressBoy: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
The school did asked for POF which I had submitted since 10th Aug..Am initally for September intake but has it is now the status has changed to January 2023 intake ..I will elapse the the 31days of printing out the statement .. so my intentional now is to start the POF again and it will be in my other bank..

dduchess90:
Hello

It should be fine but few questions

Did your school ask for evidence of maintenance funds and did you submit it?

If yes ,then if you change bank details you will need to update your school with the new statement before they issue your new CAS for January 2023

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello house. Visa came a few days ago. Am I supposed to get a BRP mail afterwards?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iqmotb: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
shawrygal:

Am not planning to change my maiden name to my hubby name because all my documents including my passport and admission processing carries my maiden name. Is just today i observed i used my hubby surname on my children birth certificate.
I just want to be on a safe side.

U can get a new birth certificate for them. That was wat I did. Just 1k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please when was your biometrics?

Jacobesther123:

To me receiving NSF on a weekend is not an issue..My BRP letter dropped this morning around past 9 am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peachbloom(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jacobesther123:

To me receiving NSF on a weekend is not an issue..My BRP letter dropped this morning around past 9 am

Hi, on your application dash board, has it progressed to application received by VAC?
I noticed that mine changed to application transferred to VAC but no BRP letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peachbloom(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please everyone, is it a must to get BRP mails before issuance of visa?
Or after visa issuance is when the BRP mail is sent?

Please assist me for more clarity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by stfranko2: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please has anyone used Western Union global for Student to make naira payment for student fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hiya, not everyone gets a brp letter before the passport. Mine came along with my passport. My friend got the brp mail but yet no passport.

Peachbloom:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyfulsol194: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello everyone, is it compulsory to include evidence of study gap during application? Because I didn’t and I’ve been worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enocheesq: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Biometrics for MA and 1 dependant was 9th August then 3 other dependants on 12th August. BRP letters received for the dependants who did on 12th. MA and other dependant waiting.

TLS Abuja

Kalakris:

When was your bio and which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Joyfulsol194:
Hello everyone, is it compulsory to include evidence of study gap during application? Because I didn’t and I’ve been worried.

If you mean in visa application, if study gap is above 5 years it'll be eventually requested. Better to add to avoid delays.

If you mean Admission applications, some schools ask some don't.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ibukune:
Hello house. Visa came a few days ago. Am I supposed to get a BRP mail afterwards?

Brp suppose to come with your visa if you did not get Brp mail first
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pchuks99:

Please when was your biometrics?

8th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Peachbloom:

Hi, on your application dash board, has it progressed to application received by VAC?
I noticed that mine changed to application transferred to VAC but no BRP letter.

Yes VAC has received and I have gotten collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Peachbloom:

Either of the two
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Agbekehorla(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pls this Lagos -Edinburgh flight amount on BA looks too good to be true. Pls kindly analyse it

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pls help

Osogbo immigration is showing me pepper
Paid 60k for passport fast track and did capturing since July 21st

They refuse to print my passport

What else can I do, spoken to the PCO but he seems reluctant to help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amorpe(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
I did my biometrics On 11th of August, I'm really anxious. Application is still with DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by finderokay: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good day everyone, I have a question pls. I opened a domiciliary account and deposited the required amount for my fees, accomodation and first 9-months of upkeep. 28 days are almost up and I will be requesting a statement soon, but I wanted to ask if it won't look strange/suspicious to the ECO that the money appeared out of nowhere (family sent it to me) and went untouched for the duration. Do I need to append any explanation as to where it came from, or is their only concern that the money is sha there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyfulsol194: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
If you mean Admission applications, some schools ask some don't.[/quote]
Promoter2:

If you mean in visa application, if study gap is above 5 years it'll be eventually requested. Better to add to avoid delays.

It’s for visa application and it’s above 5 years.
I did my biometric on the 15th. I’m worried.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
finderokay:
Good day everyone, I have a question pls. I opened a domiciliary account and deposited the required amount for my fees, accomodation and first 9-months of upkeep. 28 days are almost up and I will be requesting a statement soon, but I wanted to ask if it won't look strange/suspicious to the ECO that the money appeared out of nowhere (family sent it to me) and went untouched for the duration. Do I need to append any explanation as to where it came from, or is their only concern that the money is sha there?
it won’t look strange. Print after the day the money entered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Joyfulsol194:

It’s for visa application and it’s above 5 years.
I did my biometric on the 15th. I’m worried.

If they need it they request. Don't be worried.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jsquares: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kennyliga112:
. https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf
Thanks am gratful, pls kindly explain further about the consent letter to me, does it mean I will attached the consent letter in my own application also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by finderokay: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
giselle237:
it won’t look strange. Print after the day the money entered

Alright then, thanks and God bless smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Titayoire01: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good pm house.

Please I need advice as to the next step to take. I got an invite to attend a spot webinar from the University of Roehampton. I missed the it because it was late before I saw the mail. I tried to send them a mail explaining why I couldn't attend the webinar and possibly be rescheduled for another. I haven't received any response since I sent the mail. Has anyone experienced this before? What do you think I should do?
@ddouchess90,@justwise, and others don't read and pass o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
jsquares:

Thanks am gratful, pls kindly explain further about the consent letter to me, does it mean I will attached the consent letter in my own application also
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oyetboy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
i didnt get a brp mail, nor did it come with my visa , wonder why that happened
Jacobesther123:

Brp suppose to come with your visa if you did not get Brp mail first
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ibukune:

Congrats. What's your biometric date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chyde20: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good evening all!

Please I need someone who has experience in this to help me here. I am the main applicant and trying to meet up with resumption time for my masters program in the U.K. I have selected the priority visa option. Since I need to have my biometrics with my dependants 6 of them, I have also selected the Flexi Option. Please how does the Flexi Service option work? Do I book my appointment and that of others and simply report to the venue where flexi service will be paid for? Or do I need to book for the flexi service option before getting to the venue? How does it work with dependants and main applicants.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.