Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1064424 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KOLONIZA: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2022
I Dey try if I fit see this week
Zoey1:
UK release their dates at the start of the week.
It down happen every midnight.
It’s not like US dates.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zoey1: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2022
July 18th to Aug 14th hasn’t passed standard application timeline.
It’s 15 working days minimum all things being equal.
Ukahh:
I am facing the same thing.. Had my bio on 18th July at Abuja TLS too... I called on Friday still awaiting decision... Of course I am worried as it has passed the standard waiting time.. Pls check your spam for any NSF mail .. Call your POF bank headquarters as well let them check if there's any query from UKVI for them to confirm your SOA.

Cheers!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zeeboy61: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2022
POF for CAS should show your tuition balance if you didnt pay the full tuition fees + maintenance fee.Visa application fees shouldn't be of any concern to them .

Teniloluwa:
Good Day Everyone,
Please is POF for CAS and VISA application - outstanding fee (balance remaining after paying your tuition deposit) + maintenance fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zoey1: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2022
No, it won’t be considered one year.
16 months is One year and four months plus another 6months.
You are paying for 2years IHS.
victorVIC1:
Please I had submitted an application to glasgow caledonian university yesterday but the course duration is 16 months. I hope this would be considered as 1 year when it is time to pay for IHS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davudu: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2022
This cant possibly be for Ikeja TLS. I'm literally on their page right now.
KOLONIZA:
See as dates Dey play for midnight
Chai
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

Some schools require evidence of POFs at CAS stage and some don't so it will only be needed at visa application stage

So technically it depends on your Uni but the right thing to do is plan to use it for both stages

Again the purpose of POFs is for studies so it should be available for both

Cheers
Teniloluwa:
Good Day Everyone,
Please is POF for CAS and VISA application - outstanding fee (balance remaining after paying your tuition deposit) + maintenance fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

1. Can you confirm what statements reflect in the compulsory documents to be submitted per application and that they are the proper banks as per your question? If it doesn't then you need to clarify that

2. The most Important thing is that the maintenance fee for each application is uploaded correctly and properly

3. That the consent letters are signed adequately and uploaded were relevant

If you can be certain about 1,2 and 3 then I don't think you will need a cover letter

Cheers
Fadelex:
Hello house, I mistakenly said the maintenance fee of one of the dependants will be declared by the main applicant whereas the maintenance fee for the 3 dependants is in the spouse's account. Can I attach a cover letter stating this.. the MA only have her maintenance fee while the spouse account have the dependants maintenance fee. I'm yet to upload the documents and biometrics is on Tuesday... @duchess90, justwise, @bigtt76
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyg428: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Jonwizzy:

Pls can you share the hint..

I am lost n stranded..

You'll log in to your tls account, click the 'linked' icon, the select the green 'step 2 UKVI services', select 'book an appointment'. You'll see 'amend appointment'. You'll be able to amend your appointment like that.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

Statement from 8th July to 4th August when the application was made is 28days

I will say Yes the conditions are valid

Cheers

ideraone2005:
Good day all, I want to clarify something about financial evidence.
If the m.a applied for visa on the 4th August and provided pof from 8th July to 7th August and will be going for biometrics 17th of august. Uploads were submitted on 8th August
If the dependant applied for visa on the 4th of August and provided pof from 13th July to 12th August and will also be going fir biometrics 17th of august. Uploads were submitted on the 13th of august.
Please, are these conditions valid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

No it doesn't

Cheers
C505:
Does printing your pof on the day of you biometrics matter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eniola1010(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Some schools require evidence of POFs at CAS stage and some don't so it will only be needed at visa application stage

So technically it depends on your Uni but the right thing to do is plan to use it for both stages

Again the purpose of POFs is for studies so it should be available for both

Cheers

Sorry please i wanna ask something.
I am going to the uk on tier4. Single.
Now. I have a gf back in nigeria. I would love to bring her along soonest maybe in 5months time.

But i heard if i dont bring her in within 6months. Then she'd have to apply normally for her visa and she cannot apply as a dependent visa. Is this true?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

Decisions are made at DMC hence the name

2. The difference has already been explained

3. UKVI can verify documents (statements,results, references etc) at any point
Cheers

Greathand01:
Please at what stage is Visa decision made, is it at DMC or VAC... Please what's the difference between DMC and VAC, at what point can ukvi contact ones bank or references, is it at DMC or VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

You mentioned GF not partner

So regardless you can't bring her as a dependant,she will have to get a visit visa

The timeframe is irrelevant

Cheers
eniola1010:

Sorry please i wanna ask something.
I am going to the uk on tier4. Single.
Now. I have a gf back in nigeria. I would love to bring her along soonest maybe in 5months time.

But i heard if i dont bring her in within 6months. Then she'd have to apply normally for her visa and she cannot apply as a dependent visa. Is this true?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyg428: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Incognito mode? I don't think Incognito mode gave any special result though. At least, going by your TLS, Application Date and the dates you got for Biometrics appointment.
I'm not 100% sure the incognito mode gave special result. I just guessed it played a role cos I know someone that I made her application on the 1st of August & couldn't get an earlier date than the 17th she earlier got.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2022
@.

Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eniola1010(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You mentioned GF not partner

So regardless you can't bring her as a dependant,she will have to get a visit visa

The timeframe is irrelevant

Cheers

Ok i forgot to chip this in. I'll marry her in nigeria when i want to bring her in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyg428: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Iqmotb:

Pls explain the incognito mode. Thanks

It's just to put your browser on incognito mode & clear the browser's cache & use the incognito mode to conduct your date search. Although, I'm not 100% certain it gives a special advantage. Maybe mine was a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

You will do another biometrics please

You have to upload them and go to TLS

Cheers
kino47:
@duchess90
I have cancelled my application and filled another form paid for IHS and application but the problem is am a dependent.am I doing another biometrics or I just need to upload new documents or I need to go tls

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

That helps

Try to get her in as your dependant before the end of your studies and before you apply for post study visa. Allow a month or 2 so you don't rush or have delays in processing her visa

The 6months is not set on stone,it is your decision

Cheers
eniola1010:

Ok i forgot to chip this in. I'll marry her in nigeria when i want to bring her in

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

You can print your statement on the day of biometrics

Cheers
ignis:

Because you did it and got your visa does not mean it's right. Some people tried it and got their fingers burnt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

It won't affect the outcome of her application

No concerns at all

Cheers
Didi14:
Hello @duchess90. Asking for a friend. She mistakenly left out her affidavit of change of name, but uploaded her marriage certificate and newspaper publication. She’s scared that it may affect the outcome of her application. Please Advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

For the umpteenth time

POF is for your studies

Cheers

chukzypd:
Please how long did you leave you POF after your biometrics

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyg428: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2022
sainted:
How did you get a new date please? Can you do this even after paying and booking one appointment already?

Yes. You'll log in to your tls account, click the 'linked' icon, then select the green 'step 2 UKVI services', select 'book an appointment'. You'll see 'amend appointment'. You'll be able to amend your appointment like that. It will bring out a prompt that you may lose what you've paid. Just ignore so far you didn't pay for priority visa before & look for a new date.
If you can't find a closer date, you'll not lose your former date so far you didn't click any of the farther dates.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=115711675]Hello

You will do another biometrics please

You have to upload them and go to TLS

Cheers
[/quote.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

Why will they cancel yours @the bolded

If you have already cancelled the previous one then that's fine

You started a new application, you can go for your biometrics after the MA

Not sure where the concern is?

Cheers
[quote author=kino47 post=115711742]
The date I got is 23rd and the MA will have been attended to by then and our application is linked once they don’t see mine it will be cancelled [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 1:42am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=115711764]Hello

Why will they cancel yours @the bolded

If you have already cancelled the previous one then that's fine

You started a new application, you can go for your biometrics after the MA

Not sure where the conc

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

They won't cancel the MA, not at all

You will need to rebook another appointment with TLS, you can't show up on an appointment for a cancelled application,it's gone off the system

Cheers
kino47:

I mean won’t they cancel the MA if they don’t see mine I got 23rd date which is far because by then the MA will have been attended to our application is tied will they allow me in with 23rd date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=115711803]Hello

They won't cancel the MA, not at all

You will need to rebook another appointment with TLS, you can't show up on an appointment for a cancelled application,it's gone off the system

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

If the 23rd is the date for the new application then yes, or a closer date or possibility of walk in (Flexi) appointment with the MA if you can afford it

Cheers
kino47:

I appreciate your time so I will need to wait till 23rd if that’s what you mean or get a closer date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If the 23rd is the date for the new application then yes, or a closer date or possibility of walk in (Flexi) appointment with the MA if you can afford it

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 2:18am On Aug 15, 2022
Gymclasshero:
Hi fam,

I’m just about to rush through my fees payment and with that my 28-days money in account should be due by 15th September. School resumes 27th Sept…

My question: for student visa, please has anyone used priority or super-priority route in recent times and was the visa granted?

Priority n super priority jisrt resumed last Friday after a long while...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 2:24am On Aug 15, 2022
kino47:

The MA has already submitted will they allow the MA come in with me?VI don’t do walk in and I don’t know any other package that can permit me go in before appointment date.it’s only me that is left every other person has there applications including passport with them I cancelled mine because of an error have done biometric initially
U have done well @duchess90

Good morning,

Don't vi do walkin for family?

MA and dependent..

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.