Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1063755 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imhopeful: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2022
ramon212:

What's the cost of express Visa application and is it both the main applicant and the dependent that pays for express or only main applicant paying is okay

£250.00 https://pos.tlscontact.com/abv_en/added-value-services
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

Yes it is important to do so

Cheers
Fikayomi2:
hello, house is it necessary to declare my previous visa refusals from another country?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

You have over 5 years study gap so please prepare like you would be asked

You have to include relevant work documents (Employment, Confirmation, Promotion letters etc)

Check with your company and confirm what they can provide,you have enough time to gather those documents for May 2023 session

Cheers
zanebaddo:
Please I'm really disturbed about this issue. For me, I did my nysc 2014/2015 and have worked since April 2016. Although I'm yet to apply for visa but I'm just curious about being asked to provide employment letter. My admission is against May 2023. My monthly paycheck is not enough to fund my studies and to make matters worse the company didn't give me employment letter.

Do you think the study gap is too much for the UKVI to ask me to provide an employment letter and incase they do, what do you think i should do? I'm really troubled.

Most people say reference letter is enough but I'm wondering why they may have asked the guy who graduated since 2007 to provide an employment letter. Did he not provide any reference letter in the first place.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

System Glitch,

Does it allow you proceed? If it does then do so.

You will be sent a link to pay the IHS if wasn't confirmed

If it doesn't allow you, then try with a different browser

Cheers

Toksjb:
Urgent! Urgent!!
Pls help out if you can, thanks

I have not been able to pay for IHS fee, it keeps declining the same card that was used to pay that of the MA and one dependent. Though transaction confirmation mail was sent by WorldPay but no IHS Reference number mail. Other usd cards has also been used yet no success.
Pls note I am a Spouse dependent. What can I do, their biometrics is in few days!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

Priority is for main applicant only and the cost is £250

Cheers
ramon212:

What's the cost of express Visa application and is it both the main applicant and the dependent that pays for express or only main applicant paying is okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

System Glitch,

Cheers

I appreciate your quick response.
It doesn’t allow to proceed. No reference number recieved. Login details has even been sent to someone else to in other to make the payment yet it wasn’t successful. Pls help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 12:46am On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

System Glitch,

Cheers

I appreciate your quick response.
It doesn’t allow to proceed. No reference number recieved. Login details has even been sent to someone else to in other to make the payment yet it wasn’t successful. Pls help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

Have you tried up to 5times?

You might need to restart your application if it gets to that point.

Few things to take note 1. Restrictions or insufficient funds on your card 2. Try with a different card/currency( i.e dorm accounts)

Last resort reach out to UKVI and report this please using paid mail
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

You might need to move the biometrics date of the other dependants if they are kids until this is resolved. The MA can proceed

Cheers
[quote author=Toksjb post=119311203][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by austarock: 2:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Please is anyone going to London by 28 Dec?
Is there a student of UNIVERSITY OF EAST LONDON?
Is there anyone that can help me to sort out my accommodation issues in East London,?
Please reach out austarson@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Have you tried up to 5times?

You might need to restart your application if it gets to that point.

Few things to take note 1. Restrictions or insufficient funds on your card 2. Try with a different card/currency( i.e dorm accounts)

Last resort reach out to UKVI and report this please using paid mail
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

You might need to move the biometrics date of the other dependants if they are kids until this is resolved. The MA can proceed

Cheers

Thanks again
I am currently restarting the application for the 3rd time because of this.
1. There’s enough money to handle the transactions on the cards used
2. 3different dorm account cards and an American Bank card have also been used for this same transaction all to no avail.
Please provide the phone numbers one could contact in case of emergencies like this, as paid mail could delay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seqe: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2022
president4life:

Please write the cover letter

Where and when will he submit the cover letter please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 4:48am On Dec 21, 2022
I only submit Letter of Reference from my company:
zanebaddo:
did you submit anything in this regard at all before you received this message or you omitted that part?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2022
kfakile:
hmmm this is serious
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sparekey(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You have over 5 years study gap so please prepare like you would be asked

You have to include relevant work documents (Employment, Confirmation, Promotion letters etc)

Check with your company and confirm what they can provide,you have enough time to gather those documents for May 2023 session

Cheers

Good morning, please my office didn't give me Employment letter, can letter of introduction and staff ID card go?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2022
kfakile:
I sent you a PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Sparekey:

Good morning, please my office didn't give me Employment letter, can letter of introduction and staff ID card go?
I was not given too so the whole thing is complicating.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sparekey(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2022
zanebaddo:
I was not given too so the whole thing is complicating.

Please can I contact you? We can just share ideals together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teebaa: 6:45am On Dec 21, 2022
Good morning All

Please I was trying to make booking for my biometric Last night and the only available date I got was 30th December for prime time which I paid for my spouse and i.

Please can someone just clarify so I get the best option not to resume January late.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Sparekey:

Please can I contact you? We can just share ideals together
I just sent you a message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akpuoru: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Good morning all. Does anyone have any experience with Kenyan Airlines. Seems that's what I'm stuck with at the moment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Heard their layover time no be here oh. But they shouldn't be that bad
Akpuoru:
Good morning all. Does anyone have any experience with Kenyan Airlines. Seems that's what I'm stuck with at the moment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etohng: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2022
Please, how long does paid mail take to get a response

@dduchess90 @gloriya
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2022
Thank you very much
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes it is important to do so

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2022
president4life:

Mine was since 2010, I submitted reference letter but they still requested for employment letter which I sent to them.
please after submitting employment letter, were you asked to provide other supporting document like payslip or bank statement. There's a reason why I'm asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2022
zanebaddo:
please after submitting employment letter, were you asked to provide other supporting document like payslip or bank statement. There's a reason why I'm asking

No please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Etohng:
Please, how long does paid mail take to get a response

@dduchess90 @gloriya

Five working days but you may get a response before then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

If you used self service you don't need to go with your documents anymore.

Have your checklist to sign off and your passport

Cheers

Good morning ma, hope you slept well.
What do you mean by "have your checklist to sign off"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Please, during visa application, in the space that asks if anyone is depending you financially. What is the right thing to pick if POF (including hers and the husband) is in Ma's account? Wife is MA. Whereas, information submitted to school was No Dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

That question has nothing to do with POF
Does anyone depend on the MA for their day to day expenses? If yes then state so and who,if No then state so

Also,there was no need to lie about your dependants to your Uni.They can't stop you from coming with your dependants
Cheers

22teddybear:
Please, during visa application, in the space that asks if anyone is depending you financially. What is the right thing to pick if POF (including hers and the husband) is in Ma's account? Wife is MA. Whereas, information submitted to school was No Dependant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.