Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1062514 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rubbbbbiiiiieee: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Please, between clinical exercise physiology and public health, which one has more prospect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2023
Rubbbbbiiiiieee:
Please, between clinical exercise physiology and public health, which one has more prospect?

What was your first degree in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bene007: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2023
can2na:

If you're not the owner of the company or director but just an employee, then you shouldn't be bothered.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rubbbbbiiiiieee: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Mindlog:

What was your first degree in?

Physical and Health Education
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ericadianas(f): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2023
Thanks a million! @dduchess90

dduchess90:
Hello

1. No, change of name is not mandotory

2.Yes

3.Student copy should be fine

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Rubbbbbiiiiieee:

Physical and Health Education

Then go for clinical exercise physiology, mine was in clinical child psychology.😊

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Mcleo007:

I guess at some point in the past, it was required. Moreso, i read somewhere it is required for Work visa, but it doesnt apply here.

Ciao!
Gracias!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
kingsleek26:
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here that applied for form A with UBA in January this year that has been treated? They're no longer responding to mails, i called and once i started talking about form A they will drop the call. Please i need help anyone that can show me how to fast track it. Thanks
some one was debited few days back. January though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Senipapa:
Guru's in the house, I greet you all.

Please which bank can I use to process Form A with hope that it will be processed within the 3 months time frame?

Eco Bank is the fastest for now. Proceed immediately with them if you have an account in the bank. Keystone is not a bad alternative also.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horpsy5: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
victorVIC1:

Eco Bank is the fastest for now. Proceed immediately with them if you have an account in the bank. Keystone is not a bad alternative also.

Good afternoon

1) What if u don't have an account with them, can u open a fresh account and use it for the form A, will it process for new Eco users

2) Can u use someone else's account that's not a family member but already has account wit them to process the form A for u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
wow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
Horpsy5:

Good afternoon

1) What if u don't have an account with them, can u open a fresh account and use it for the form A, will it process for new Eco users

2) Can u use someone else's account that's not a family member but already has account wit them to process the form A for u
You can only use a family member's account who shares same surname with you. I understand they've recently stopped processing Form A for new account holders. You can check at their branch to confirm the veracity of this info.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebowale10: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please what kind a friend did, I help her to call in order to make enquiry about her visa as the did biometric on the 9th of may, when I called they said her gwf number is wrong and which it's right, what can she do? As anyone withness such
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by everyevery: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please which of these 3 universities can I settle for
Salford
Sunderland
Gloucestershire
Data science September intake
I don't want to have such experience I had with derby, Middlesex and Wolverhampton, whereby admission would be terminated without adequate reminders[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amnwa(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please which of these universities is the best in terms of getting jobs and cost of living.

Lincoln university Fees: 12300,
Leeds trinity university Fees :12300
York st john university Fees :12500

m going for data analytics / data science course

recommendation for any good cheaper schools with job opportunities is also very much welcomed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Btycoon: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please can someone with PGD and Neco result apply for Master's in UK? Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pyrimidine01: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
everyevery:
Please which of these 3 universities can I settle for
Salford
Sunderland
Gloucestershire
Data science September intake
I don't want to have such experience I had with derby, Middlesex and Wolverhampton, whereby admission would be terminated without adequate reminders[color=#006600][/color]

Just go with salford, really affordable and in Manchester. But remember that they school is hot, so if you don’t pay early dey will defer you. But they can not defer you after payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Derende(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

Just go with salford, really affordable and in Manchester. But remember that they school is hot, so if you don’t pay early dey will defer you. But they can not defer you after payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by everyevery: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Derende:
Thanks
But I don't know if may won't be late in this regard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femiphillips007(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hello guys
good evening
Please for prospective students of University of bradford,
POF is needed before CAS can be issued,but my question is that...will the funds be in the account till after visa is issued??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bodmas8080: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Adebowale10:
Please what kind a friend did, I help her to call in order to make enquiry about her visa as the did biometric on the 9th of may, when I called they said her gwf number is wrong and which it's right, what can she do? As anyone withness such

What's Gwf?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Highlyfavoured3: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
During peak period at IOM, when one can not get an appointment, If I do a walk-in, will I be attended to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cypt: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
@dduchess90 please is the statement attached below up to 28days ? It was printed from 8-03-2023 to 04-04-2023
It was printed 04-04-2023 that is 28days exactly

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hello everyone, @dduchess I greet you
Please my wife is the MA and the POF is running in my account already as dependant. Should I move the money to her account or I should leave it in mine... What do I need to do? if I will be leaving it in my account... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Please print a day or 2 after the 28th day, someone was asked to provide a 28 day statement before her application date (her statement looks like yours) save yourself the drama of NSF
Cypt:
@dduchess90 please is the statement attached below up to 28days ? It was printed from 8-03-2023 to 04-04-2023

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

Your POF can be in your account if you choose too, spouses can sponsor
each others study in the UK.

You will need to provide a letter of consent that she will have access to the funds in the account.

2. During your visa application also fill the home office consent letter part 1,2 or as it relates

3. Ensure you provide solid evidence that your relationship/marriage is substantial

4.Your POF is for her study in the UK, it should be used for that purpose

Cheers
Ibodlauren01:
Hello everyone, @dduchess I greet you
Please my wife is the MA and the POF is running in my account already as dependant. Should I move the money to her account or I should leave it in mine... What do I need to do? if I will be leaving it in my account... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

It is 28days if you count from the 9th but please print till the 5th or 6th

28days is the minimum, don't stick the minimum do a bit more

Cheers
Cypt:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

Usually No

Cheers
Highlyfavoured3:
During peak period at IOM, when one can not get an appointment, If I do a walk-in, will I be attended to?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

GWF-Global web form

Afterall UK visa application form is on the web and filled up globally isn't it??

Cheers
bodmas8080:

What's Gwf?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

Your POF is for your study in the UK

Anything else is full on deceit and will attract 10years ban when caught

Whatever you are thinking stop it

Cheers
femiphillips007:
Hello guys
good evening
Please for prospective students of University of bradford,
POF is needed before CAS can be issued,but my question is that...will the funds be in the account till after visa is issued??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.