Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1057835 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Hello

What @Giselle237 is trying to say is that if you read through the thread (Ist page) you will get your answer to this particular question and won't bother about hearsays.

If you need a direct answer to your question then you are correct. Your POF should include your maintenance and balance of your tuition.

Cheers
ericadianas:
Hi,

Thanks a lot of your response.

I have read the front page a lot of times as well as the UK gov website, however its also nice to get direct feedback from people who have gone through the process and have a clear view of the process. I believe that's what the trend was created for.

If you do have a clear view, please help with the answer from your perspective.

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Hello

When you tick Yes is Uncle part of the drop down list?

If yes then provide the information you can remember from your last invite and to the best of your knowledge

Cheers
solaiphones:
duchess90 , mimilyrics I need your advise on this issue

I have this my uncle in the UK he gave me an invitation letter for a visit visa some years back which I was refused. Now I’m about to apply for student visa, I’m the section where they ask do you have a family member member in the Uk should I tick yes?
We haven’t been in good terms now for like 6years.
Also, if I tick yes more information will be ask about him which I don’t know. What can you advise me to do at this situation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TunmiseAJ(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Sure why not? Mine was from Ibadan South West LGA

babajide107:
Please everyone, is it only ikoyi court wedding certificate that is accepted??almost everyone i know is ikoyi..cant I use the one in Ibadan here??or will they. Doubt the authenticity please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Do you get email from IHS or UKVI after making the payment on the visa application form; though the transaction was successful and the IHS number was displayed on the screen, before proceeding to make visa fee payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fredayo: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2023
Good morning my people
Please I want to ask
For dependent visa, is it necessary or mandatory for a masters student in the uk to submit a Letter of sponsorship for his/her spouse when planning for the spouse to join him/her in the uk?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2023
How did you make the payment?
Kassidy4luv:
Do you get email from IHS or UKVI after making the payment on the visa application form; though the transaction was successful and the IHS number was displayed on the screen, before proceeding to make visa fee payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sonofelizabeth(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sonofelizabeth(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Focus99:
Goodmorning guys.

I put my POF together May 11th and I started counting my 28days from May 12th. Yesterday (June 8th) was the 28th day on the dot and I made payment for my IHS and visa fee same yesterday.

I will be printing my bank statement today been the 29th day and submit my application today or tomorrow. Please oooh am I on the right track?

@mimilyrics @duchess90 @justwise

Please, how did you pay for your Visa and IHS? Is it via a local Nigerian bank or through an app. I will appreciate it if you walk me through the process. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2023
sonofelizabeth:

Please, how did you pay for your Visa and IHS? Is it via a local Nigerian bank or through an app. I will appreciate it if you walk me through the process. Thank you.

If I remember correctly, she/he used GTB dollar car for the payment, if you have GTB or UBA dollar card then it is fine you can use it..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Sola154:
I got conditional offer from two schools, Teeside university (int'l mangt) and Ulster birmingham (int'l bus).please which school is better considering accomodations and job opportunities

Thanks

Well you can do your research online for this, I know Teeside uni but some will say cost of living if fair, some will say otherwise it up to you to check for accommodation around both school for easy comparison between both of them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks for swift reply, I really appreciate you
duchess90:
Hello

The screenshots are quite confusing but I'll try

1. I believe the first one is regarding the MA providing your maintenance, if it is in your account then No

2. Screenshot 2:Seems okay with what you put for the MA and evidence of Maintenance

3. Screenshot 3: The MA hasn't gotten her study visa yet so that should be a No

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Joyjames008:
How did you make the payment?

I used Access bank dollar card

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koolangel1(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Hello guys,
Please I will like to know if a student can use combination of his account and parent's account for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Upigo4life: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Good morning,

For biometric, must I print and go with the visa application form or just the checklist form is fine?

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buakg: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Hello @duchess90. I got an email "brp decision email"

Saying my application for visa has been successful. But my tracker still Saying my application still at DMC. Does that mean the visa has been approved? Thanks and will be looking out for your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DragonLord0462: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2023
at what rate please?
Kassidy4luv:

I used Access bank dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DragonLord0462: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2023
University Of lincoln unconditional offer holders in the house please ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ericadianas(f): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Many thanks @duchess90

duchess90:
Hello

What @Giselle237 is trying to say is that if you read through the thread (Ist page) you will get your answer to this particular question and won't bother about hearsays.

If you need a direct answer to your question then you are correct. Your POF should include your maintenance and balance of your tuition.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2023
DragonLord0462:
at what rate please?
910.47 dollars
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2023
Guys...TB appointment is tomorrow, asides from passport and copy, with passport photo, what else do I need to take along to q-lifeclinic. Passport has 4months expiry by October, awaiting collection for renewed passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chuksy12(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Good morning house

Please can I defer an admission to January 2024 even if the course is not offered in January intake??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Kassidy4luv:

910.47 dollars
how did fund the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2023
Kassidy4luv:

910.47 dollars
how did you fund account is through black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AlayeKondogbia: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello, everyone.

If you haven't gotten accommodation and you're filling your visa application form online and they request for "where will you be staying," ( NOT BRP MAILING ADDRESS) what do you do ? Please help

Cc
@dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Based on popular answers... use your uni address
AlayeKondogbia:
Hello, everyone.

If you haven't gotten accommodation and you're filling your visa application form online and they request for "where will you be staying," what do you do ? Please help

Cc
@dduchess90

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Meet aboki's or wait for other suggestions
Joyjames008:
how did you fund account is through black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Your uni will be the best to respond to this...send them an email
Chuksy12:
Good morning house

Please can I defer an admission to January 2024 even if the course is not offered in January intake??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bunmibum1:
Yes, priority on the 6th, got BRP mail on the 8th
BRP mail or passport collection notification?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bunmibum1: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
BRP decision mail
directonpc:

BRP mail or passport collection notification?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello House P.m plz send which hospital is fast for TB result in Lagos because I will be traveling and what to get my certificate same day. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bunmibum1:
BRP decision mail
nice! Congrats.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bunmibum1: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thanks
directonpc:

nice! Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.