Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1062108 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
headofschool:
It's empty, do nothing
the companies I worked are inactive could this be a problem ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
headofschool:
It's empty, do nothing
the companies I worked for are inactive, could this be why?

I’m confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sleekier(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Please house, I need your help.
If the wife is coming to join the husband in the UK and they used POF in the husband’s account and they dropped necessary cover letters and consent letters.

They later got a NSF asking the wife who is the dependent to send the financial evidence in her name.

Pls, Duchess i need your advice and other experienced ppl's input on this pls.

What to do in this case?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Susdiv: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
At duchess, please I need an answer to this question so as to make my decision. Can I apply for visa for my child dependant after I have gotten to the uk by September?. If yes please how do I show the POF for it not to look as if I recircle the proof of fund?

Thank for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moshuur(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
pls....has anyone here used globus bank for pof...
pls anyone??...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Can I please get your email address please or phone number. Please I want to know how long it took for them to acknowledge your deposit
Joyjames008:
Yeah have paid waiting for the POF to mature so I can apply for CAS.

quote author=askarachi post=123919538]Not yet. I just paid Tution last week so I’m still waiting for them to confirm and you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ttosssss: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
moshuur:
pls....has anyone here used globus bank for pof...

pls anyone??...

I used it for my visa application and didn’t have any issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ola5530(m): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2023
@duchess90 top of the morning to you!!! I found it difficult to have a sound sleep ever since I started this Jaapaa processing. Kindly avail me Ur WhatsApp or Email to be able to contact you for a crucial advise. Pls Ma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 1:33am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello guys, Please can one wait for another one month after getting CAS before one applies for visa?
This is because POF became insufficient after getting the CAS because of rising OANDA rate, so a fresh POF will be needed to start counting for 28 days.

Duchess90

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2023
If by inactive you mean they have ceased operation, I hope at least they can be verified that they were in operation at some point, after some digging if they found company to be operational at some point they might give you a pass but if they fill the information you provided needs more proof they might contact you to provide more evidence. Your worries do not solve anything, just relax and pray it might be for some other reasons...wish you success
Ebimone:

I’m confused

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 1:47am On Jun 21, 2023
It's best you let your school be aware that the POF you submitted is different from the one you will be using for visa application... I'm sure duchess will advise more properly
heykims:
Hello guys, Please can one wait for another one month after getting CAS before one applies for visa?
This is because POF became insufficient after getting the CAS because of rising OANDA rate, so a fresh POF will be needed to start counting for 28 days.

Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 1:57am On Jun 21, 2023
If the original funds does not account for your dependant, I will advise you provide his POF separately OR you provide proof that you have been using your POF over there as intended(paid rent, tuition)...then add his living expenses to the remaining balance in your account and submit proofs plus bank statement
Susdiv:
At duchess, please I need an answer to this question so as to make my decision. Can I apply for visa for my child dependant after I have gotten to the uk by September?. If yes please how do I show the POF for it not to look as if I recircle the proof of fund?

Thank for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tekecoms1(m): 2:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Omoboyeo:
i got unconditional offer from Napier University sept 2023 intake , pls any whatsapp group
Same here. Got a conditional offer from Napier.
Does schools request for POF before issuing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 2:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello
@duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I need some clarification on this; I'm waiting for my POF to mature at the end of this month for a family of 4. But unfortunately the POF will only be enough for MA and one dependant as we speak due to the current oanda rate. So I want to apply for myself and my wife because of this situation.
Now my question is, I have an uncle who will like to stand as a sponsor for my 2 kids.
1) Is this possible?
2) if yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by afrolegend: 2:54am On Jun 21, 2023
Hi guys.

Since the volatile increase in rate to N838 to £1.

N18 to N29 increase everyday.

From my little kind of forecast, the rate will normalise at N1,465 to £1.

Others should share there forecast.

We want a good economist to help us this time.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dy12345: 3:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Good morning guys, my Wife is the MA and I'm the dependent.. Our POF is in my own account, a friend was telling me that the joint POF is supposed to be in the MA account... Please how true is this? Cos we've started running the POF in my account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seunbabs59: 3:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Tekecoms1:

Same here. Got a conditional offer from Napier.
Does schools request for POF before issuing CAS?
yes they do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chreze(m): 3:39am On Jun 21, 2023
With the exchange rate going crazy I believe it will be a bit challenging living in the UK. Just want to share this idea on freezing of foods.

In the UK (food) products close to expiry date are sold at discounted rates. In fact some can be shocking rates with original price of item for £3.15 sold at 99p. But because of our limited knowledge about freezing, we tend to avoid buying those things.

I just want to tell you, you can actually buy the food item and freeze it. Frozen poultry and meat retains their food nutrients. They don’t loose their nutrient and the nutrients change is very little even for vegetable. You can read about this to understand better.

There are so many stores in the UK with discounted food products on daily. Super Stores in mostly location with less people in the area usually have more discounted product. Find out the store in your location that regularly have these food products or the food products you use. From fish to meat, chicken, sausage and even pizza are available on shocking discounted prices.

As a student in the UK, feeding is a bit expensive after fees and rent. And to feed properly will require you spending a lot. The county already has electricity and most of us don’t turn the freezer off, so why not make good use of it.

Trust me I know it’s not our thing, and I know you might be thinking “sey no b suffer I de suffer like this”? But no, no be suffer, na sense you de use. If I knew about this when I was a student, I for eat better suya and BBQ with discounted lamp meat.

Please read about freezing food yourself so that you are convinced, and not just do it cos someone suggested it.

Blessing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello

You can have both POF in either yours or her account. It's purely a personal decision

Remember your POF is for your use in the UK

Cheers

Dy12345:
Good morning guys, my Wife is the MA and I'm the dependent.. Our POF is in my own account, a friend was telling me that the joint POF is supposed to be in the MA account... Please how true is this? Cos we've started running the POF in my account

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello

No it isn't possible

Cheers
Oladepo812:
Hello
@duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I need some clarification on this; I'm waiting for my POF to mature at the end of this month for a family of 4. But unfortunately the POF will only be enough for MA and one dependant as we speak due to the current oanda rate. So I want to apply for myself and my wife because of this situation.
Now my question is, I have an uncle who will like to stand as a sponsor for my 2 kids.
1) Is this possible?
2) if yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello

Just to add to what @headofschool said

It's interesting that you'd rather wait an extra 28days than pay more tuition to your Uni

What will you do if the rates increases even more after 28days??

Cheers

heykims:

Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello.

Please share what may be giving you sleepless nights, we will all advise

Cheers
Ola5530:
@duchess90 top of the morning to you!!! I found it difficult to have a sound sleep ever since I started this Jaapaa processing. Kindly avail me Ur WhatsApp or Email to be able to contact you for a crucial advise. Pls Ma.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello

You were an employee not the owner

You shouldn't be concerned

Cheers
Ebimone:

I’m confused

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello

Please post the NSF

Redact any personal information

Cheers
sleekier:
Please house, I need your help.
If the wife is coming to join the husband in the UK and they used POF in the husband’s account and they dropped necessary cover letters and consent letters.

They later got a NSF asking the wife who is the dependent to send the financial evidence in her name.

Pls, Duchess i need your advice and other experienced ppl's input on this pls.

What to do in this case?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Did pof for 30 days for self, applied for cas, got cas. Using same statement now for cas and visa. If I top same pof (same account) with additional funds to accomodate dependants who would apply for visa after I have applied and gotten mine, this top-up would run for another 30 days too.

Question: the inflow (that particular amount that came in) which I used to top up the account for dependant hope it wouldn’t cause any issue even after I’ve allowed the top up fund to count for another 30days too. You know ukvi might ask for earlier statement…

Speaking from the nsf angle and lump sum angle.

Duchess90 and everyone informed kindly give your thoughts on this. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2023
headofschool:
If by inactive you mean they have ceased operation, I hope at least they can be verified that they were in operation at some point, after some digging if they found company to be operational at some point they might give you a pass but if they fill the information you provided needs more proof they might contact you to provide more evidence. Your worries do not solve anything, just relax and pray it might be for some other reasons...wish you success
They have not ceased operation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amnwa(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Susdiv:

Thank for your response.

Yes. Enough pof to cover you both
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amnwa(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2023
heykims:

Duchess90
Yes it doesn't matter, no one checks if is same. Just recalculate and fund enough with the new rate to reach 28 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2023
Chreze:

With the exchange rate going crazy I believe it will be a bit challenging living in the UK. Just want to share this idea on freezing of foods.

In the UK (food) products close to expiry date are sold at discounted rates. In fact some can be shocking rates with original price of item for £3.15 sold at 99p. But because of our limited knowledge about freezing, we tend to avoid buying those things.

I just want to tell you, you can actually buy the food item and freeze it. Frozen poultry and meat retains their food nutrients. They don’t loose their nutrient and the nutrients change is very little even for vegetable. You can read about this to understand better.

There are so many stores in the UK with discounted food products on daily. Super Stores in mostly location with less people in the area usually have more discounted product. Find out the store in your location that regularly have these food products or the food products you use. From fish to meat, chicken, sausage and even pizza are available on shocking discounted prices.

As a student in the UK, feeding is a bit expensive after fees and rent. And to feed properly will require you spending a lot. The county already has electricity and most of us don’t turn the freezer off, so why not make good use of it.

Trust me I know it’s not our thing, and I know you might be thinking “sey no b suffer I de suffer like this”? But no, no be suffer, na sense you de use. If I knew about this when I was a student, I for eat better suya and BBQ with discounted lamp meat.

Please read about freezing food yourself so that you are convinced, and not just do it cos someone suggested it.

Blessing.

I used to go buy those clearance in the evenings (around 8p.m) at the Morrisons that was walking distance to my place back then during my student days......it was dirt cheap and my refrigerator was always well stocked. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2023
askarachi:
Can I please get your email address please or phone number. Please I want to know how long it took for them to acknowledge your deposit

O7036773921

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.