Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:18 AM

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign (47607 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Arysexy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
All these sai Baba miscreants that put Nigeria in this mess are all trying to commit suicide

If Una like, vote in Buhari pro max, na that time Una go know wetin sup.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by nedekid: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the young man then.. because the Buhari that I know would rather die than to resign.

What gave him the guts to even think Buhari care about his sorry life undecided? Buhari doesn't even care about the life of , Moh247, LeoDeKing and other asslickers.. It's now your life Buhari wants to care about??

Sorry is your name young man!

"Buhari doesn't even care about the life of , Moh247, LeoDeKing and other asslickers.. It's now your life Buhari wants to care about??"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Amodi470(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
You think say Naija na Amerika, if you kill yourself then you kill yourself for nothing
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Babastrong(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
No matter what life brings i remain optimistic and undaunted.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by socialjustice93: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
lol better relax..
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Emekaonline: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Massiveglory:

You can hear what an urchin has to say.
These are the people that are polluting the media space, telling you to vote for an old man that should be playing with his grand children and resting.
Blood and pain is joy to them.
Reject them.

And if what the boy planned to do is good to you, why dont you do the same? You also can start to threaten to die if Obi is not elected as president of Nigeri comes next year. Hahahaha
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Emekaonline: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Don’t waste your life my friend, that cow will never resign, if he does that will be one of the world wonders

But I thought you guys have said that Buhari is dead already. Why do you care since Jibrin of Sudan is in Aso Rock? Hahahah. Now I believe NBwazuruike that Igbos are the most foolish tribe in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Ppp1p: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shocking
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by foreshore(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the young man then.. because the Buhari that I know would rather die than to resign.

What gave him the guts to even think Buhari care about his sorry life undecided? Buhari doesn't even care about the life of , Moh247, LeoDeKing and other asslickers.. It's now your life Buhari wants to care about??

E be like say you be Buhari younger brother!
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Emekaonline: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Arysexy:
All these sai Baba miscreants that put Nigeria in this mess are all trying to commit suicide

If Una like, vote in Buhari pro max, na that time Una go know wetin sup.

But I thought you guys have said that Buhari is dead already? So why do you care ff Jibrin of Sudan is the one in the Villa? You all foolishly believe the lie from the father of all liars Kanu that Buhari is dead. Now I believe Nwazuruike about waht he said about his own people. Hahahha

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Acesexcell(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
noble71:
People don see shege for this Buhari economy. Stay strong young lad Peter Obi is coming....

Meanwhile Sell your Pi token to us at good rate.
hello I pi-interest for sale. How can we transact??
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by orisa37: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
BUHARI SHOULD RESIGN TO BLUFF IMPEACHMENT.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Folastar11(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you like kill yourself. The bitter truth is that buhari will not resign.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Victoxy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
That roof isn't high enough.
If he really wanted to commit die, he should've do it properly like his mates
BAT will be so happy with this terrorist like publicity. If this isn't clout then your words are pathetic
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Arysexy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Emekaonline:

But I thought you guys have said that Buhari is dead already? So why do you care ff Jibrin of Sudan is the one in the Villa? You all foolishly believe the lie from the father of all liars Kanu that Buhari is dead. Now I believe Nwazuruike about waht he said about his own people. Hahahha

Learn to differentiate between Igbos and ipob. Until then, you don't deserve my mention

1 Like

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by holo: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
My dear, you will just die for nothing. Please let the fire fighters bring you down.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by FireUpNow(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Buhari will be using his toothpick upon reading and hearing about this news
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by lovinagbad: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
May Tinubu never happen to us again as Buhari has happened to us. Labour party is the way to you, ObidentYusful revolution is the way out of this evil and useless regime

Kano people voted him massively, I could remember the way they danced when he won the election. You guys still went ahead to vote him in 2019, thank God we all buy from the same market. Let us all enjoy the change together no one going to die here

You can imagine when even a child want to commit Suicide because of Buhari, Nigeria hav never had it so bad since the inception of this country and some people still want to allow Buhari's accomplice to come and continue where he stop, it's unimaginable.
ALL these your prayers will not work if you don't have PVC and vote. The girl is not ready to die, otherwise she won't have announced it.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Panda7: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/teenager-threatens-to-commit-suicide-if-buhari-does-not-resign/
so the core north with their illiteracy wants to cling into power with all their power because of crude oil money are already commiting suicide, let them look for another illiterate and bigot to vote into power or they divide the country and form their muslim country maybe united nation and WHO or bbc will fund them. remember how the yorubas and hausas were enjoying life wen goodluck was in power even though he his not celebrated in the south but because of their bad mind they coup him to become president. the north can form another country with their closest neighbor niger republic or mali, or they give biafra or the presidency to the igbos as for the southern states we will build our economy and country and then divide this country..
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Strikethem: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Buhari will rather have you commit suicide than for him to resign.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Na them "sai baba" generation.
Na them first cast vote, na them still de cry

1 Like

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by aujile(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

The man that doesn't even know more serious stuff that happen in the country...

1 Like

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Realguyman1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Bro, shay those people calling anyone who criticize buhari useless government Ipob pigs, shay na praise them dey praise them ni?

By the way, have u been to the east before? We all know that Yoruba people nor dey grin travel, the only travel wey them dey travel na to Lagos. So why asking if they will find any Yoruba person for government for east?
I knew a lot of Hausa living in the east that where doing great for themselves until buhari came and caused hatred everywhere in Nigeria. Most of them back then were even speaking Igbo fluently

Though I nor be Igbo person, but the few little time I spent in the east (Owerie and Umuahia to be precise) are some moments I will never forget in my life because it was a wonderful moments.

By the way why do you guys always like using Lagos that was the formal capital of Nigeria to be doing comparison between west and east? Why don't you mention Igbo occupying government seat in Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, or Oyo State?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by UselessBuharist: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Emekaonline:

But I thought you guys have said that Buhari is dead already. Why do you care since Jibrin of Sudan is in Aso Rock? Hahahah. Now I believe NBwazuruike that Igbos are the most foolish tribe in the world

You be mumu, who said buhari is dead?

Anybody that hates Buhari style of leadership is Igbo right?

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Decent09(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Oturatetuala(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Goodbye if u want to commit suicide
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by condralbedez: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
And some idiots still worships Buhari as their darling daddy,just because of a piece of rotten vulture meat... posterity will just them all,for supporting this evil administration.
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by Jostoman: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
RIP in advance
grin grin
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by noble71(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Acesexcell:
hello I pi-interest for sale. How can we transact??
Via WhatsApp 070.37.18.14.71
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by wasuka14(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=115440109]

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/teenager-threatens-to-commit-suicide-if-buhari-does-not-resign/[/quote

Dear unknown Teenager, you will die for nothing
Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
He told us he is a resident of Sharada area of the state and that he ran away from their house to the area some three months ago because their neighbor sent him on errand with N4,000 and he spent the money.

“He is about 15 years old and can’t say such (commit suicide or President Buhari resigns) but the claims were by people around who coined the story along that line giving previous experiences.
Rumors are carried by swines, spread by fools and believe by idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign by mandikwilliams: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
E CONCERN UNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Stopped His Convoy To Engage Protesters That Blocked Road (Pics, Video) / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.