Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi (670 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by Naijareporter1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
A video shared online captured the moment Obidients youth shuting down Nasarawa for Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi IGBERETV reports.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZftYkzhk5w

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg6wX-moxac/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
By December, shame go dey catch people to talk sey dem be APC or PDP

5 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Voluntary.
No money inducements, hmmmmmm. Structure building itself even without Peter obi getting involved.

Issorite!!!!!
Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Well done.
Never stop the right thing.
Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Are you people not tired of reposting this nonsense?

You must think that Yoruba people have markets and filling stations where they get foodstuff and petrol cheaper, and Igbo and Hausa people don't have access to it.

Una never wan get sense for this country.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by donjazet(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Remarkable
Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by apache22b: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
Re: 2023: 'Obidients' Shut Down Nasarawa For Labour Party Candidate, Peter Obi by athaboi(f): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
hahahaha... Tinubu is hiring the wrong people for his media attack on Peter Obi! Anyone seeing you reposting this shit on every topic knows you are working for the money you were paid. I think Tinubu should engage more intelligent people

(1) (Reply)

North ’central APC Members Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket, Reject Lalong / Obedience Walk Calabar / I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.