Stats: 3,174,107 members, 7,890,681 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale (1133 Views)

American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale / PICTURES: Pure Athletic American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Available!!! / Main Canines' Pure Bred American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by ThatOneJay(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
American Pitbull Terrier puppies
3 black females and the other 3 are males
Black, White and Brown
Very active
From pedigree Parents with pedigree details.

Asking price is 85k
Call or chat me on WhatsApp with 07025667749
You can also drop your number and I’d message you

I am the direct owner of the dogs
I’d send video, the pictures don’t do much justice

Can be waybilled anywhere.

Re: American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by harmargedon: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThatOneJay:
American Pitbull Terrier puppies
3 black females and the other 3 are males
Black, White and Brown
Very active
From pedigree Parents with pedigree details.

Call or chat me on WhatsApp with 07025667749
You can also drop your number and I’d message you

I am the direct owner of the dogs
I’d send video, the pictures don’t do much justice

Can be waybilled anywhere.
how much?

Re: American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by ThatOneJay(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Still available
Re: American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by motta(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
harmargedon:
how much?
you sure say na prize you dey find

Re: American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by harmargedon: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
motta:
you sure say na prize you dey find
no oooo?!! I wan steal am noni, if I no been ask price shè em for don put am there Abi. Before you quote me, you read my own quote?
Re: American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by ThatOneJay(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Avl
Re: American Pit Bull Terrier Pups For Sale by ThatOneJay(m): 5:48am On Aug 20, 2022
SA

My Cute Little Diva / Dogs Are Superheroes Too! / A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9