Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

When Ever You're In Trouble Call These 4 Powerful Name Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Ever You're In Trouble Call These 4 Powerful Name Of God (196 Views)

When Ever You're In Trouble Call These 4 Powerful Name Of God / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Ever You're In Trouble Call These 4 Powerful Name Of God by Odebayo4010(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
You may still be going through that hardship because you failed to belief in the God you worship that He can change things around you for good.God never is appoint and He never Will.
The following are four different names of God that you should pray to in order to move him and get him to heal all your ailments.
1.You're to refer to him as Jehovah Bara, which means "Creator" in Hebrew.Because he was responsible for Creating everything Including you,he has a deeper understanding of who you are.
2.Call him Jehovah Nissi, which translate to"my God is what I proclaim."God will show himself to you In your life because he's your God.
3.Refer to him as "my Rock"which is the Hebrew name Jehovah Deli.The Lord is unmovable and unchangeable, just like a rock.
4.Call him by his proper name, Jehovah Rohi, which translate to "my Shepherd."God is your protector, your refuge,and everything else rolled into one.if you call out to him with trust,he will move in response to your cries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ever You're In Trouble Call These 4 Powerful Name Of God by sirp9898(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Great
Re: When Ever You're In Trouble Call These 4 Powerful Name Of God by caye(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Make sure you call him in your mother tongue.
God will answer faster.

If you are Yoruba, your prayer gets answered quickly if you pray in Yoruba and not in English.

Same if you're Igbo or Hausa.

God wants you to be proud of your nationality.

(1) (Reply)

God Of Chosen Healed 8 Men Deaf And Dumb In The Lords Chosen Crudse In Asaba / Mercy Chinwo Sets To Walk Down The Aisle / USA is the founder of isis in Iraq- Pres. Trump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.