Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,005 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Experience With Eckankar Religion - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Eckankar Religion (13757 Views)

"The Problem" With Eckankar (an Eckist Observes) / Christians Will Be Cool With ECKANKAR If... / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 9:51am On Jun 11
@ Templee333

MEDICATIONS/HEALINGS
Is it spiritualy OK to administer drugs or phychic healing to another person? Does that not rob them of the opportunity of fully reaping what they sow? What of administering drugs to a "mad" person? Is that not a way of interfering with another one's state of consciousness? What about subjecting an insane person to chains and forcefully druging him, is that not a way of restricting his freedom?

Any action done out of love in order to help a soul get back into a state of balance or health is karmaless
The law of love supercedes the law of Karma.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 9:00am On Jun 17
@ Templee333

EVOLUTION
if humans evolved from apes, is there a possibility of reversing the process till all life forms return to bacterial?

No

Do you believe that humans are the most intelligent beings on earth?

No

Are mosquitoes, birds, fungi, algae equally valid by God as humans are?

Yes

What do you say about Neanderthals and the likes, did they really exist?

Yes
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 9:12am On Jun 17
@ Templee333

INITIATIONS
Are initiation rites necessary?

Yes. For those who are tired of spinning around the wheel of life and wants to complete their schooling and go back to God.

Can one who has not pass through any formal initiation get to the same level of consciousnes as those who are formaly initiated?

Yes. But the road will be much longer taking more lifetimes than necessary

Is it proper to initiate another individual at all, why not allow them to unfold naturaly at their own pace?

Mind you initiation is not compulsory. It is always an invitation to open yourself more to the love of God which the individual now distributes to life

Who initiated the first eck master?

The Sugmad

Are eck initiations reversible?

Heaven is won on a daily basis. Consciousness is not static. It is either you are moving forward or backwards.
INITIATIONS can be lost if the individual does not keep up with the spiritual disciplines that got him to that level in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:29am On Jun 29
Thanks @ benodic.
Further questions about the LEM
Does an eck master always know who his successor will be? Does the next eck master know right from his birthday that he is to become the living eck master? Does the LEM know what will happen in the future? What do you think will happen in eckankar if about 200 eckists get to "realize" God before the death of Harold Klemp?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 12:10pm On Jun 29
@ Templee333

Thanks @ benodic.
Further questions about the LEM
Does an eck master always know who his successor will be?

Yes

Does the next eck master know right from his birthday that he is to become the living eck master?
No

Does the LEM know what will happen in the future?
Yes

What do you think will happen in eckankar if about 200 eckists get to "realize" God before the death of Harold Klemp

Realizing God does not make you a LEM.
That is just the starting point. The individual still requires further training and to pass further spiritual tests. One person is chosen out of the many that have realized God when the individual passes all the necessary spiritual trials and tests
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Blue86(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29
Man,
You just fulfilled 2 Timothy 4:3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience / FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.