Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is (675 Views)

If Men Start Enforcing DNA Testing!! / Men start to ''expire'' sexually in their late 30's says UK Doctor / How And When Did Men Start Paying For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by TMTR: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
When a girl doesn't like you, she tells you straight up she don't like you, when you are doing something she doesn't like, she doesn't waste time in telling you without caring about your feelings or how it would make you feel.

But when it now comes to men, they will now start looking for how to say it without hurting her feelings or making her feel bad, WTF is that, do you think she will think that way if she were in your shoes.

Come on I am tired of seeing threads about 'how do I tell her without hurting her feelings ' , just go ahead and tell her nigga , if na she,she for don tell you since

WTF

Men should learn how to be ruthless like the females

4 Likes

Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks niggie. Sometimes I thank my self for being God's image and likeness not the devil's first instrument of Earth destruction.
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:
When a girl doesn't like you, she tells you straight up she don't like you, when you are doing something she doesn't like, she doesn't waste time in telling you without caring about your feelings or how it would make you feel.

But when it now comes to men, they will now start looking for how to say it without hurting her feelings or making her feel bad, WTF is that, do you think she will think that way if she were in your shoes.

Come on I am tired of seeing threads about 'how do I tell her without hurting her feelings ' , just go ahead and tell her nigga , if na she,she for don tell you since

WTF

Men should learn how to be ruthless like the females

when the aim is to have unrestricted access to her toto, you have to be diplomatic about it all.

1 Like

Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by prettyayomide01(f): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by Demigod22: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
A girl once approach me in my final year, I didn't minced words. I just told her that I am not interested and I don't want to date her.

The second one was interested in me and when she started making moves, I declined, I jokingly told her that I am not cheap.

Both of them were hurt, but when it comes to issues like this, I don't give ladies preferencial treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by Bluezy13(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by Messi1: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Guy you be correct nigga
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by Slynation(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Words on Marbles....!!!!!!
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by VenumX: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Good. Just tell them so they can move to someone way better. smiley
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by Nyascobar1414: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yea,some men have to be ruthless...

Men should desist from being humble, have some pride and standards for fvvk sake.
Re: When Will Men Start Telling It As It Is by anthonyuncle(m): 3:42am On Aug 07, 2022
TMTR:

this is a lie

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Woman And Neighbor Doing It In The Bathroom ( Watch Video) / I Have A Gift For Lalasticlala, Kindly Accept This My Humble Gift. / Man Catches Babe Traveling To Meet Boyfriend After Telling Him She’s Going To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.