Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? (138 Views)

Make Money On Whatsapp Without Capital / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? by chemitech(m): 2:11am On Aug 07, 2022
I made over 360k within 48hrs on WhatsApp.​

(See proof below this thread)

This only happened when I learned how to do over 80% of my work on autopilot.​

Here's how I did it and how you can also do the same.​

Keep reading If you're a WhatsApp Marketer trying to make more money while doing less work.​

Are you always occupied trying to keep up with the endless messages in your WhatsApp DMs?​

Do you find yourself missing important messages or replying late to urgent messages because you can’t keep track of every message on your WhatsApp?​

Are you losing money to your competitors because you don't reply to messages from your customers fast enough?​

Are you looking for a way out??​

Yes!​

Obviously?​

If I'm right, that’s why you’re still reading this.​

What if I told you that you didn't have to do all these things by yourself anymore??​

Do you spend countless hours on WhatsApp saving multiple contacts and sending welcome messages to new contacts every day?​

Re: How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? by chemitech(m): 2:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Imagine this:​

You just ran an advert directing people to your WhatsApp and their messages are starting to drop in your dm.​

And as they’re messaging you.​

- Their names are getting saved with whatever they said their names are​

- They are welcomed with their names and attended to without your supervision.​

- And when it finally comes to them patronizing you, they are told the steps to go through to place an order and deliver their order after payment.​

Without even touching your phone!!​

You might even be asleep while all these are going on.​

You don’t have to worry about forgetting to save contacts or answer any important message.​

Just sit back and watch the magic happen!​

Sounds like a dream, right?​

Well, it’s not.​

Finally, you can rest and let these tasks run by themselves!!​

Re: How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? by chemitech(m): 2:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Introducing a new WhatsApp Automation technology.​

The technology will help your business grow by saving lots of time and money.​

You're going to learn how to manage your customer journey.​

Save contacts automatically (in over three different ways so no single contact is left unsaved).​

Have conversations with prospects.​

Schedule sales call (if necessary).​

And close sales without touching your phone.​

What this means for you is that you have more time to focus on what actually matters:​

Reaching more customers and closing sales.​

Right??​

If you're trying to save money and time while making even more money in the process…​

This automation technology is for you.​

I must say that combining business + acts of worship + other life issues is not a child play at all.​

Most people get knocked out very quickly.​

At first, I didn't believe it until I used it myself.​

Funny enough, with this technology, you can run Facebook ads and use it to track all your customers on WhatsApp.​

You can use it to track customers on your email list (if you have an email list).​

Let me just say that, with this new technology, your customers on WhatsApp will have no rest until they pay you money.​

I've personally used it to send broadcast to about 100 groups with a single click overnight and I woke up to meet credit alerts. Alhamdulillah.​

1. Auto-contact saver​

2. Autoresponder​

3. Auto sales closer​

4. Automated landing pages (strictly for WhatsApp)​

5. Auto-broadcast.​

6. Auto-follow up​

7. Realtime email marketing on WhatsApp.​
And much more.​

Now, you can rest, you can sleep while the technology closes the sales for you.​

Go check how it works here � (a demo video)​

SEE HOW IT WORKS

See me as your messiah.​

I'll bring more valuable updates to you.​

Re: How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Go cut your tongue well...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Plastic Profiles - Extrude Your Version Of Perfection / I Am In Need Of IG And Facebook Page To Buy / Send Your Cargo Through Competence Cargo Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.