Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” (632 Views)

Is It Disrespectful For Married Woman To Ask Other Men For Money, Even Brothers? / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by mamagee3(f): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Is it disrespectful for a younger brother to say something is wrong with this girl to his older sister especially when she walks in on him in the bathroom accidentally?
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Bluntguy: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Very disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Godada(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by mamagee3(f): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Truvelisback(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2022
mamagee3:
Is it disrespectful for a younger brother to say something is wrong with this girl to his older sister especially when she walks in on him in the bathroom accidentally?
Yes. Why would u do such a thing?

1 Like

Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2022
mamagee3:

The guy dey crase
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by TotoGame(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2022
mamagee3:

Why would you barge into the bathroom where your bro is taking his bath? Always knock before you enter!

My cousin also display such uncultured behavior but one day she go collect that thing wey she dey find

1 Like

Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Lol... Na you wan go see prictoline na
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Drsnives(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Lol..
If na me i for give am one resounding knock for head
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by Saviourk: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is disrespectful.
Put yourself in his shoes;how will u feel/react?
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by boxer022(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Personally I do not think it is disrespectful as he said it out of anger because you barged into the bathroom where he was naked. How would you have felt if it was reverse the case (I.e how would you have felt if he worked into the bathroom if you were naked and bathing?
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by mamagee3(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
TotoGame:

Why would you barge into the bathroom where your bro is taking his bath? Always knock before you enter!

My cousin also display such uncultured behavior but one day she go collect that thing wey she dey find
It says accidentally

Reading comprehension is key!!!
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Younger Brother To Say “Something Is Wrong With You” by TotoGame(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
mamagee3:

It says accidentally

Reading comprehension is key!!!

I know it's accidental that's why I added "Always knock before you enter nxt time"

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job?? Advice Needed / Please I Need Your Help On This / As A Man, Should Your Fiancée Or Wife Be Your Helper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.