Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,557 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kenny Saint Brown And Eddy Remedy Have Broken Up Finally - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenny Saint Brown And Eddy Remedy Have Broken Up Finally (1317 Views)

Openly Gay HIV Positive Nigerian, Kenny Brandmuse Shows Off His Wife And Son(pic / I Met My Wife On Social Media — Kenny K’ore / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Saint Brown And Eddy Remedy Have Broken Up Finally by ehie007(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
It didnt surprise me that they finally split, she didnt even look remorseful while been interviewed.
From the onset i knew they werent compactible. She married him out of desperation.

What do you guys think
Re: Kenny Saint Brown And Eddy Remedy Have Broken Up Finally by rasque(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2007
If true, both got what the deserted. Kenny blinded by lust and desperation to get married. Eddy blinded by money. No love lost between them.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown And Eddy Remedy Have Broken Up Finally by whateva(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2008
Eddy Montana deserves some better lady than that hole,
Re: Kenny Saint Brown And Eddy Remedy Have Broken Up Finally by abbey10(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2008
Whateva,why?
You dey follow am drag the man b4?
Afterall she's a woman like you.
Yab them both,I'll understand.
but this?

(1) (Reply)

Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband / Where Are Our Single Igbo Ladies / Silly Parents Corrupt Their Children By Playing Immoral Songs And Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.