Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty (329 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty by DamiTrendsTV: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
The loyalty of a fan to the game of football can never be underestimated as they stay true to their favorite clubs and teams most especially whenever the season starts. This was proved right couple of minutes ago by well known Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy as she once again publicized her loyalty for her favorite football club, Manchester United.

DJ Cuppy, a singer from Nigeria, said she will include Manchester United in her prayers starting this weekend and continuing through the end of the current campaign.

DJ Cuppy took to her verified Twitter page and shared a tweet saying, "From this weekend, Manchester United will be in my prayers every single match of the new season," she said.

On Sunday, Manchester United will begin the new campaign. In their opening Premier League game, they will compete against Brighton. Dj Cuppy, a devoted supporter, has stated that she will include her team in her prayers so they will win this weekend's game and every game they play this season.

Read more here � https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/08/man-u-will-be-in-my-prayers-dj-cuppy.html

Re: Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
eyyah. Man utd can give someone heart attack.
Re: Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty by Bluntguy: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hisbah21:
Do they still have Ronaldo in their fold?
Re: Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty by PerfectStranger(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hisbah21:
Not anymore this season. Man U will win the league grin
Re: Man U Will Be In My Prayers - DJ Cuppy Shows Genuine Club Loyalty by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is she still doing DJ occupation?

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Reveals Hidden Secret; Shames Wizkid / Full List Of Winners At 15th Headies Award / Free Smart Samsung Tv For Anyone Who Can Answer The Question Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.