Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,042 members, 7,919,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

7 Easy Ways To Get Google Adsense Approval (in 2022) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Easy Ways To Get Google Adsense Approval (in 2022) (278 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval In 24-48hours(photos) / Wow! I Got Adsense Approval In 6 Hours / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Get Google Adsense Approval (in 2022) by Justseyii(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
7 Easy To Get Google Adsense Approval (in 2022); Tips That Helped Me Get Google Adsense Approval in 2022. Getting AdSense approval is one of the significant disclaimers people get when they plan to start a blog. Take it from someone that started blogging when Blogger was a thing, it can be not very pleasant to put in so much effort and in the end, get nothing in return.

When I finally got my Adsense approval, I learned a few things I want to share with this thread, feel free to ask questions below. Let us dive into this Student Village thread

1. Pick A Blog Niche

What you write and upload matters a lot to google, the company prides its advertisement on the safety of all parties involved. Publishers, Advertisers and most importantly readers.

Choose your niche wisely and steer clear of harmful content and illegal content too so your Blog / Adsense account doesn’t get a life ban.

2. Get A Good Theme For Your Blog

User experience is the core of all major platforms, Facebook, Twitter and all the rest. Google demands that your user interface is convenient to users. For users with WordPress blogs, you can get an endless number of free and responsive themes, and if you are still using the infamous blogger.com platforms, you can simply google where you can get clean and responsive templates. Also, a good blog will reduce bounce rates and encourage engagements from your blog’s visitors and most importantly increase your chances of getting Adsense approval.

3. Important Pages:

Google demands some important pages like Sitemap, Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer on your website.

This helps Google to crawl your website and find whether it is worthy to approve or not.
Also, this makes a good impression on Google and increases your chances to approve.

There are various privacy policies, disclaimers and terms & conditions generators available in the market which you can use.

But don’t blindly copy and paste it. Thoroughly Go through it, Edit some changes if you want and then paste them on your site.

Finish reading on Student Village https://www.studentvillage.com.ng/forums/topic/7-easy-ways-to-get-google-adsense-approval-in-2022/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ux/ui/web Design Master Course Certificate / How I Got A Quilbot Premium Account For Free / I Will Provide White Hat Link Building Guest Post From High Da 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.