Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Blockchain NFT Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Blockchain NFT Game (293 Views)

How To Play-to-earn NFT Game For Free / I Will Do Game, Vr Game, Vr Game Development, Nft Game ,metaverse Game / Upland NFT Game Play. Play and Earn!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain NFT Game by Amanda472: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hi, I want to play an NFT game recommend something .
Re: Blockchain NFT Game by NickFury23: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hi, I recommend you Play Aviatrix game . It has players competing against each other using their own planes, which are actually NFT. It can be customized, improved and participate in the distribution of rewards. Loyalty is rewarded with in-game credits/money and depends on both the progress and activity level of the user. Cool game ! I recommend it !

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Whatsapp Data From Iphone To Android? / PS3 Utral Slim With One Pad,10 Games And 4 Discs For Sale @90k / Xbox Series X With 2 Pad And FIFA 22 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.