Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Batch 2: We'll Finance And Establish You In This Lucrative Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Batch 2: We'll Finance And Establish You In This Lucrative Business (337 Views)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batch 2: We'll Finance And Establish You In This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations to all those who benefited from the first batch of this philanthropic project.

Please learn more about the first batch from the any of these threads below:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/7232391/ill-support-funds-start-lucrative

2. https://www.nairaland.com/7232391/ill-support-funds-start-lucrative

Details About this Second Batch

I am encouraged by the fact that almost all those who participated in the first batch of this project are doing well as Starters. Having received many requests from those who couldn't participate to extend further help to them, I have decided to run a Batch 2 even though it was not originally intended.

The Developers have cut down the charges for developing each website. A big shout out to them. Also, I now have the support of like-minded colleagues to join hands together to help fellow Nigerians in this biting economy.

We would help you set up your own autoḿated VTU Vending Business where you can sell Cheap Data, Electricity Tokens for all DISCOS, Airtime for all Networks, Recharge Card PINs, Examination Scratch Cards (WAEC, NECO, JAMB, etc), Bulk SMS and Cable TV subscriptions (GoTV, DSTV, Startimes, etc.).

We'll render all the assistance as rendered in the Batch 1 of this exercise but we would not provide start-up capital as I did in Batch 1.

What We Would Provide

1. A fully automated website for your utility vending business valued at ₦75,000.

Features of the Website Includes

A. Recharge Card PINs generation for all networks to enable resellers buy from you, and print on paper.

B. Prepaid and Postpaid Meter Recharge for all DISCOs.

C. Airtime vending for all networks.

D. Normal and SME Data Subscription for all networks as low as ₦225/Gb

E. Automatic Sales and Renewal of TV cable subscriptions such as DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, etc.

F. Bulk SMS selling at competitive rates. You'll be able to buy at ₦225/Gb.

G. Automatic Money Transfers to all Banks in Nigeria.

H. A .com.ng Domain in your preferred domain name valued at ₦2000/year.

I. Fully paid 3 months hosting service valued at ₦3,000

WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE FUNDING CAPITAL FOR STOCKING YOUR BUSINESS AS I DID IN BATCH 1.

For this Batch 2, there'll be no screening or interview. You still have to make your ₦25k commitment. You can pay it in installments of ₦5000, ₦10,000 monthly or Pay it up at once.

Note: We would not monitor your business or expect monthly reports from you as I am currently doing for those in Batch 1.

Limited Slots Available.

This is most likely going to be the last Batch.

Interested individuals should comment below with their whatsap numbers.

Re: Batch 2: We'll Finance And Establish You In This Lucrative Business by Bossdave: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
The opportunity is still on.
Re: Batch 2: We'll Finance And Establish You In This Lucrative Business by HisSplendor: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Bro please consider me. I've contacted you on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Become Rich By December 31, 2022. 100% Legit Project. / Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa(owner OF NAIRALAND) / Any Crypto Mining Is Scam While Spot Trading Legit&pays Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.