Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? (5534 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you need a clue and the first place on your mind is nairaland..lol

is like your brain is paining you
I have seen intelligent people on nairaland who give mature and rational responses to funny and complicated questions. Not everybody on this platform is like you. Besides its a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Streetmovement(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Start from greetings (not mummy and daddy type of greetings o before she go dey call you my son) and mature compliments.

Be all up in her space but not directly; make she notice you

But if you be introvert you no go fit run am o, E get why....

You gaz dey social, fearless, dress mature and be mature.

Be confident and never bit about the bush with what you want.

I don date mature women before and them hate nigga wey no Sabi man dem up o

Las las when you knack am you do mk I know o grin

Because na that part dey sweet pass cool

Or

You can just walk up to the bitch and tell her you like her and ask for her contact straight up , if you don't wanna go through the other process, after all she no go beat you, she's only gonna admire your confidence and if she likes you that is a getway to her punnana and love

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by emmyluizzz: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

I have seen intelligent people on nairaland who give mature and rational responses to funny and complicated questions. Not everybody on this platform is like you. Besides its a faceless forum.

oh okay ...you want to insult me

be very careful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2022
emmyluizzz:

oh okay ...you want to insult me

be very careful
insult u keh, i dey craze nii?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by MrDoGood(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

thanks for the hints but i swear to you it has nothing to do with lust. She is indeed attractive but her personality outweighs her beauty. This lady is intelligent.

You've started failing yourself already.

Are you not intelligent?

Up your game man.

Go straight and own it and stop shaking from a far.

And be ready to move out from that area to earn more respect and build the relationship if you want her to spend more time with you.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by emmyluizzz: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

insult u keh, i dey craze nii?

I for say

oga avoid girls who are older than you....80% of that relationship doesn't work... except na Just to Nack and go
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
MrDoGood:

You've started failing yourself already.

Are you not intelligent?

Up your game man.

Go straight and own it and stop shaking from a far.

And be ready to move out from that area to earn more respect and build the relationship if you want her to spend more time with you.
Noted sir. Merci beaucoup.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Crampyblood(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin cheesy I'm sure the oldie get big nyansh grin

Op just wan sample the nyansh shikena..
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Autobot05: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omo have you thought of the disadvantages of marrying her (she’s 12 years older ) ??

Become close friends with her and make your intentions clear either by actions or verbally
Who knows if she like you too but feels embarrassed at going after a guy she’s older than
And 38 years and unmarried is an evening newspaper or almost an evening newspaper ( God forgive me lol ) .. so you’re kinda doing her a favor

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
guy go and look for your mate
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Folastar11(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
Good morning Nairalanders.
There's this lady who lives in my street, just two houses away. She's about 38 but single, and am just 26.
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working class but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i go about it?
Are you sure it's not lust? If not try and make friend with her get her number. The more communication the more you know her and try to be a guy of good sense of humor Ladies love that
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Rrchrd(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing wrong with approaching a lady of that age
I would've give you the format
But the question is can you marry her if at all she give you her heart
Bc she won't like another heartbreak
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Nyascobar1414: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
vastolord4:
38! Try your luck.. she might just be tired of relationships (heart breaks), she's divorced, she could even be a reincarnated soul (real talk).. just stay positive and be mature in every statement and move you make.. But I'm very sure it's lust you have for her

Reincarnated soul?
Fr?

Abeg elucidate more on this
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Nyascobar1414: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
Pay her a visit and tell her, she's not different from any other girl.

Word!
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Shascky33: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Folastar11:
Are you sure it's not lust? If not try and make friend with her get her number. The more communication the more you know her and try to be a guy of good sense of humor Ladies love that
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by vastolord4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Reincarnated soul?
Fr?

A man stayed in my area for a very long time I can't recall, he stayed alone and no visitors. He one day came to mum's shop to buy don Simon(the 1L pack).. paid but didn't collect it claiming we keep it for him.. nigga died in his room that night and started decaying also did the don Simon on the shelf started swelling and smelling and the expiring date was far ahead.. nobody asked of the man after somedays cos he walked alone.. till he stared smelling, the day mum disposed of the don Simon was the day he's body was found..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Nyascobar1414: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
vastolord4:

A man stayed in my area for a very long time I can't recall, he stayed alone and no visitors. He one day came to mum's shop to buy don Simon(the 1L pack).. paid but didn't collect it claiming we keep it for him.. nigga died in his room that night and started decaying also did the don Simon on the shelf started swelling and smelling and the expiring date was far ahead.. nobody asked of the man after somedays cos he walked alone.. till he stared smelling, the day mum disposed of the don Simon was the day he's body was found..

daahh.. Things dey dis life oo..

So how come you know he was reincarnated?
Any other scenario cos this one ain't really convinceable
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Coly2012(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Make her you friend and build a mutual relationship, from there you built truth and grow it to what ever you want with her.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Albertone(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
rickleye:
Easy ! From experiences.

Know what you want . Is it casual relationship or serious relationship.

- get to know her. -establish a relationship
- ask her out to a place ( nothing fancy) see what you both have in common.

- for me, I was living alone and didn’t have a vehicle , but this is where preparations meets expectation. - so prior to the date , my place was clean with drinks in the fridge, bedsheets changed. I had R Kelly , nice 90’s music on my
playlist ready.

We talked -I engaged her interest so much that we both didn’t want the night to end and so I invited her to my abode.
Told her, nothing would happen. She actually passed me her keys and asked that I drive to me place . Informed her what my intentions were - I really dig her and would like for both of us have a relationship.
She brought up the age and I laughed because I was prepared
- I quoted Aaliyah ( age ain’t nothing but a number .)
- who cares about age ( it’s all about maturity and confidence )
- men are scarce and wouldn’t she want a man with sensitivity, a man like me .. someone who could love you …. ( she laughed, hilariously $

She kept saying - this boy o , this boy …
I looked into her eyes and said I know I promised nothing would happen but I lied just like Michael Bolton said “ said I loved you but I lied” . Can I show you my feelings instead of talking.
Gbam !! I didn’t reach 3rd base but heavy petting that day. She asked that I come over to her place but I said not that day.
She called the next day and asked that I spend the weekend with her. Bro, I spent many weekends.

It didn’t turn into anything serious because
1. I wasn’t ready for commitment
2. She was succumbing to pressure and her clock was ticking.

Till today - when we talk you can hear the smile in her voice.
She was one of many. I prefer older ladies - they are matured , confident , sexy, classy , giving …

What was the age gap?
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by ekitimanalways(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
There's this lady who lives in my street, just two houses away. She's about 38 but single, and am just 26.
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working class but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i go about it?
You've got the hots for this older woman. If you want to ask her out, try to build a genuine connection with her first. Then, be upfront about what you are looking for and ask her out with confidence.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Abdu81: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Savedday: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
U mean, 9ja Evening Newspaper!

Don't be deceived by her appearance. Dey are bunch of problem nicely packaged.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Blunttruth: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
If you don't have a serious intentions, don't bother

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
hope you ain't living with your parents. If you stay alone.no big deal.initiate conversation with her about her outfits..like complimenting her outfits.Also asking how her day went.Na from clap dem dey enter dance,remember to be very confident like me.Am a very confident guy and I go for what I want.you no go beat me.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by LadyRosa(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

I work bro, and am single.

cool

Go for her, na man you be.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by HltSong: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Reincarnated soul?
Fr?

See drop out dey experiment with words at 40 years of age.

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by HltSong: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Word!

Shut up!
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by HltSong: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

daahh.. Things dey dis life oo..

So how come you know he was reincarnated?
Any other scenario cos this one ain't really convinceable

Don't speak when men are speaking. Homo.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by rickleye: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

What was the age gap?

+/- 10 years.
I was 18 -25 ; 25-35, 28-35 etc
The truth is you aren't going to ask for their ID, they just look at the fact that you look younger and therefore ask my age. At times they ask that I guess there's. Most time, I don't ask. These ladies look amazing, you couldn't tell they were up in age.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by toujurs: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Do you have an apartment, or you stay with your parents, if you pay rent, and your apartment looks very attractive. You have achieved 40% to winning her heart, If you have confidence you are 60% to winning her heart, if you have a ride, it doesn't matter if it's a 2001 model, as long as it has air-conditioning you are 80% to winning her heart, and getting her attracted to you, as for the remaining 20%, create a scenario where you two meet, it could be when she goes to buy an item, you meet her there, put your mouth, in wetin no concern you, on her choice of choosing an item. Then you tell her, she looks pretty, and introduce your self, she would reply with hers. For sure. Any time you see her again, you can engage her in a conversation. Then finally, request to take her out to a restaurant. Afterwards she visits you. When she comes over. Then you use the right sweet words to tell her how you feel about her, and how pretty she looks, and how she has been giving you sleeplessness ever since you saw her. Omo she will be wet asap. grin.. thank me later Bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.