Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,680 members, 7,878,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

"Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This (61764 Views)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by PrettyIfy7: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
Yes, which is why TRP is golden .

Abeg which one be trp?
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by Betgold84: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
God u way create woman I fear you o.
Different wonderful confusions.
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by Sleekfingers: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by Gospel2Day: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
It is either there is a genetic abnormality or congenital anomaly or demonic implant in women that makes them senseless and shameless.
How could someone normal identify such evil photo to God and Christianity?
She is both mentally and morally sick and need divine salvation and healing.
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by Lawlab254: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kindness218:

I will message you on what's app

No problems. I do be expecting.
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by mrkings84(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
I only saw a woman whose frustration by APC government has made her completely insane.

Hence the fact: Many are mad, but Few are Roaming!!
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by FarmTech(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Market

All these babes wey de use style sell their markets on SM. If you investigate well, no pastor chatted her up. She just conceived the idea over the night and played it out early morning.

She had to wear a dress that will show her market clearly, at least you know what you are bargaining for. All other conversations on the wrong or right of what the pastor said is superficial. It's just a smokescreen to the major marketing; get more male followers who will surely lineup after seeing the banging body. More importantly, have a conversation breaker in her DM. From there, real transactions will take place.

She is a good marketer.
U may be right oo. But she's a devilish marketer. Shameless generation we are in.
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by jimcaddy(m): 2:13am On Aug 09, 2022
I don't understand how women reason sometimes. You claim you don't want attention to yourself, yet you do things that draw unnecessary attention to yourself. Of what use is you posting a very provocative photo like that. Let's even forget it was posted on a Sunday. What is the main motive behind it. Posting yourself wearing a dress that exposes all your breasts. Yet you want people to keep quiet about it. If you didn't want the attention in the first place, you wouldn't have posted such.
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by Bahamas95(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2022
lusid:
lovely breast
One man's food is another's poison, I understand.
Re: "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This by itoese(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
This is harlotry. You should be happy someone tells you the truth. When you show your body like this to the general public, what was in your mind? Better repent for heaven is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / To Tithe or Not to Tithe? / Hilarious Sign Board Of A Church In Ghana where they offer problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.