Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,542 members, 7,948,080 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi (419 Views)

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / By The Time These Elections Are Over / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by chase4(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI, Former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor & Former Emir of Kano speaks Truth to Power and to Nigerians.... "Soon they will realize that power is temporary... If you're not in politics, you must hold those in politics to account."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PfXyuN9NE

1 Like

Re: By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
One way or the other all Nigerian Politicians and government appointees have contributed it's quota to the downfall of Nigeria. Sometimes you begin to wonder if a curse is placed somewhere on the entire country.

I remembered Sanusi false allegation on 20billion missing NNPC money. Although I know that under Jonathan, just like Buhari, corruption was happening. But his allegation was purely on a political note. Jonathan tried in building the economy but could not stomach enough courage to fight some mo.rons eating out the government. Buhari case became extremely worse. Corruption tripled, economy shambled and a nation fell scattered like jericho walls.

You can imagine Oshiomole coming to tell us that Tinubu cannot be held for Buhari failures. That was a clear admission that APC failed.

I know Sanusi did his best in CBN. I pray one day our constitution can be well reviewed to avoid tribal scrabble that has continued to mar Nigerian development. Those supporting Tinubu are also coming out on same tribal note. In Obi we have found a capable hand but same tribal bigotry will make some to vote against him. Is there no way we can have a better constitution that can eliminate this tribal disease worrying Nigeria? This is exactly what is spearheading major arms struggle we have in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by Cypress042: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
If you can't beat them you join them, that's the blunt formular sad
Re: By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by SmellyNyash: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tell those zombies oh
Re: By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by thesicilian: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sanusi always tells it as it is. And that is why they're always fighting him wherever he goes.
He's one of the few politician's who has my respect.
Re: By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by Mamaafrik1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trust a Fulani man word at your peril.
Was this same man not the one a lady from bayelsa was kidnapped with jazz to his palace?
Re: By The Time These Guys Are Done, Our Children Will Not Have A Nation - Sanusi by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes our children will not have a nation but 3 nations, because a revolution will happen, the country will be divided ... I don't know how long maybe next 50 to 100 years but it will surely happen if they keep this type of politics of stealing and shoving it to our faces going on till that time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Captured Man And Women With Supplies Meant For Boko Haram ;video / Confession: 'Tinubu's Hired One Million Social Media Surpporters But...' (video) / No Money To Meet ASUU's Demand, But There N18.3 Billion To Spend On Subsidy Dail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.