Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) (81938 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Evatrica1: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
One man business. I pray he learns the power of team work and delegation.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Firstcitizen: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
i dont know why i find the bolded funny
grin grin
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by yusufu16: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

We artist are going through alot man it's not easy.

The same pride makes him not to get manager. He believes he can do it alone.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by VenumX: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
I like his height. That's all I can say.

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Chno: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nobody will take someone that has a shitty character to 02 arena..too many people don complain about that guy so it’s better they blackball him
GeneralPula:
Dude is so underrated..

I’m still asking myself why dude never enter O2. As in why is Davido/wizkid are not taking the dude to O2? Even Belle Shmurda don reach. Zlatan don reach.

The record label he started with destroyed him no be small. This is why people hardly wanna work with record label owned & being controlled by Igbos..

The G world wide record label will for sure perish !

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by yusufu16: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Evatrica1:
One man business. I pray he learns the power of team work and delegation.

I swear he believes he can do it alone.

No manager
No logistics officer
No stylist

Even davido and wiskid has manager

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by excel101(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
KingDash:
Wizkid bigger than Davido and everyone else including burna boy with him useless album..
When una done take una cheap drug, na so una go open mouth like toilet dey yearn anyhow.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by stanliwise(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Dude is so underrated..

I’m still asking myself why dude never enter O2. As in why is Davido/wizkid are not taking the dude to O2? Even Belle Shmurda don reach. Zlatan don reach.

The record label he started with destroyed him no be small. This is why people hardly wanna work with record label owned & being controlled by Igbos..

stop taking weed

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Coldie(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Someone needs to call him to order, he is giving Nigerians bad names with these his attitude
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Didi2d(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

When he went there, he knew he needed clothes.
He was arrested while wearing clothes.
They paid him $60,000 so he could’ve gone to a store to buy clothes.
He had no excuse.

I was pissed seeing reading that shit, saying he doesn't have clothes. The guy is not even serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by useni1: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He probably thought that he is above the law but they showed him that he isn’t.
To hell with the law. I am above the law and gun shot wounds all over my body proves it. Stupid law where broke people like you look for rich dude to marry so you can work with the fvcking state/judge to steal and collect his properties. That's the fvcking law asking how much is the street value of a kilo so they can deal again. 28 grams that's a ounce of D. 5 50 a piece, that's 55 gs. Fvck the law american govt and CIA contra cocaine trafficking. I will bring those fvckers to justice. I am the LAW

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by ShaqFu: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chai!. Poor man.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by CalmHIGHness: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
useni1:
To hell with the law. I am above the law and gun shot wounds all over my body proves it. Stupid law where broke people like you look for rich dude to marry so you can work with the fvcking state/judge to steal and collect his properties. That's the fvcking law asking how much is the street value of a kilo so they can deal again. 28 grams that's a ounce of D. 5 50 a piece, that's 55 gs. Fvck the law american govt and CIA contra cocaine trafficking. I will bring those fvckers to justice. I am the LAW
I respect your highness so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Didi2d:

I was pissed seeing reading that shit, saying he doesn't have clothes. The guy is not even serious

Right. I’m not familiar with him/his music but I was pissed too and his failure to treat the situation seriously is disgusting. I’m sure people in Tanzania work hard for their money and everyone defending here now would be mad if they used their money for a concert they didn’t get to see.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Him no get PA ni , I want do everything by myself , for my self , see where everything for myself land am.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
useni1:

Your plug is really giving you some good stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
No be only you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by MemoriesAndMe: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
appointments:
Sometimes, we experience rough times. It can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of your financial status.
I am sure Kizz will get better and go back to his business of making music.

Remember, it can happen to anyone.
If he's going through rough times, he shouldn't make his fans pay for his shows and disappoint them all the time.

It has happened about 3 times now that made headlines - no one knows of the smaller shows that didn't get much publicity that he abandoned. If your fans care about you, show them you care about them too.

Eedris was ill and at the hospital and cancelled all his shows to attend to his health. That's maturity.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Dude is so underrated..

Amusu. Go and get him on O2 abi police go hold you and him nii cheesy
Onye pick-pocket nwere afo beer
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
Lol, the guy is delusional .
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by BankyGee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Henryfocoyo:
This can never happen to Wizkid and davido or burnaboy
Or Olamide
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by harmony75: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nigerians wen they make little progress Pride and arrogance, so if you were Cr7 with so many awards but still hunger for success?! Nawa o you're too young for this nonsense all the time Mr kiss!
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by AuroraB(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Didi2d:

Didn't you read the part that says he didn't have clothes, that's why he didn't perform?
He won't see it but quickly run to Stan nonsense. Organisers knelt down and begged him to perform, he refused. Claiming his gold chain isn't arrived. But, he's been paid 60000$
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Greed is the major cause!

You have a lot of bookings coming and want to fulfil all, knowing the body cannot hold for long terms.

What got him into mess is the inability to decline and say NO!
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Backo97: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin grin
EmiDon11:
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

we have a lot of struggling people going through a lot even here on Nairaland. How many of them have you been worried about?
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by donbenie(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
virginchaser:
Sometime ago, President of a country African west coast had terrible hangover and could not give speech In OAU. Dem do am anything?
Was he paid for the speech?
Guy,dey reason..
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
We Isonu grin
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Successfulben: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
So for your poor mind now you sef dey claim artiste. Wetin you don sing. Oga go sleep jare
Iamdbull:

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Anndrew(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Dude is so underrated..

..Ur days are numbered
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by donbenie(m): 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
AuroraB:
He won't see it but quickly run to Stan nonsense. Organisers knelt down and begged him to perform, he refused. Claiming his gold chain isn't arrived. But, he's been paid 60000$
Make him vomit the money na..
What did he expect?
Him go chop and clean mouth?
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Going through alot kehh?
Na us tell una say make una go sing??
Make them carry am dey go, we no want lazy artists.
You no get chill at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.