Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete (20008 Views)

Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by skywalker240(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Beam of joy to read this
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by captainamiedi1: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2022
kunle75:

I just felt they're not doing much,after dismissal there should an arraignment in court on human infringement of the victims so that will go a long way in bringing closure to the affected persons.

After dismissal, he is now a normal citizen. The victim can sue him to court or do whatever he wants with him. Kudos to the IGP.

2 Likes

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by kunle75(m): 6:12am On Aug 09, 2022
captainamiedi1:

After dismissal, he is now a normal citizen. The victim can sue him to court or do whatever he wants with him. Kudos to the IGP.

If he wishes to

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by techWriter3: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2022
chance think them collect the Cutlass from am
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Him go still relocate go one interior vullage go continue the work
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by tamdun: 6:27am On Aug 09, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This fellow is most likely now going to go into armed robbery, kidnapping, or go up North to join his fellow brother bandits in their business ventures.

With his one eye.

Wicked fellow.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by tamdun: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This fellow is most likely now going to go into armed robbery, kidnapping, or go up North to join his fellow brother bandits in their business ventures.

With his one eye.

Wicked fellow.
He's not a northerner undecided

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Electorate: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Audio. He will wear Amotekun or NDLEA uniform soon.
Alooter continua.

Your negative mindset will definitely lead you to doom, it is very glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Advocate500: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2022
This one is going straight into criminality.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by tarantino1: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2022
NPF is doing a great iob

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Coly2012:
Hope say them collect the Cutlass from am?
you are wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by femiasaolu2014: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2022
tamdun:

He's not a northerner undecided

When FFK called Yahaya Bello his friend and brother, does that actually mean that they are biological brothers or both Yoruba men?
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by lahify(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2022
gfon:
don't bring tribalism into this matter,if he was a northerner same would be the case. This police boss no like nonsense. We are waiting for those fools always checking people phones too
you get strength, you don't know underage kids comment on nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by lanocfoods: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2022
When will they dekit those ones collecting N50 on a daily or is it part of their police conduct?
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by bigcasava1(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Let him go and do cultist outside police
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by ajidikun: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Antoeni:
The Dismissed Policeman Should be Charged to Court And Then Sentence to Prison For The Abuse And The Victim Compensated by The State Government/ Police Authorities
Bros take am easy with the vawulense, though what he did was too bad but he did not kill,the dismissal alone is enough punishment.This regime is hard oooo,him go hear am woto woto.

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by starz100: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Nigerian police trying to sanitize itself
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Cantonese: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Which kind stupid play be that? Take matchet dey flog person Cain? Maybe if people were not around him, he would have butchered the poor fellow, believing that his uniform was his power.

He should have been beaten with a matchet first before the sack.

He got what he deserved.

Jagbajantis intete.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by onilanre(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Coly2012:

Haaa you still want to collect his only consolation. He's officially a farmer

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by AmazingELixir: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2022
grin

They should make sure they capture his finger prints and all possible bio data ofcourse not forgetting his semen sample....I'm very sure diswan is going into full blown armed robbery after now.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by AmazingELixir: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
grin

They should make sure they capture his finger prints and all possible bio data ofcourse not forgetting his semen sample....I'm very sure diswan is going into full blown armed robbery after now.

I think we should shower commendation to this current IGP the man is really dealing with all them recalcitrant cops wotowotorily.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by FireUpNow(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Coly2012:
Na police force give am the cutlass or you think say the cutlass na part of the kits wey dem go decutlass am?
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by ugofulfilled(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2022
The police under IGP Usman Alkali Baba is doing well. I must give it to him
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Onisokuso(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Eyah
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by deepwater(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2022
gfon:
don't bring tribalism into this matter,if he was a northerner same would be the case. This police boss no like nonsense. We are waiting for those fools always checking people phones too

I Believe u
Dem Don arrest the police guy
E dey front page
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by chatinent: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Now, those who he haunted will haunt him.

A fool he is.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by gfon(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2022
deepwater:

I Believe u
Dem Don arrest the police guy
E dey front page
I told ya,if NPF dismisses them on a steady,they will all have sense by force
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Dingdongbells(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
deepwater:
Na to de-kit the remaining one eye with machete remain

Come to think of it, NPF just dey use southerners do scapegoat example sha
My brother I think say na only me notice am. If na aboki or afonja pipu nothing go happen but na minority sweet to take do scapegoat.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by ucheagu(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Who are they deceiving, Inside their station right under their nose they treat people as if they are animals... why won't this police officer be behaving anyhow when they are outside.. well everybody na thief but na wu dem catch b the main thief
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Coly2012(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2022
FireUpNow:

Na police force give am the cutlass or you think say the cutlass na part of the kits wey dem go decutlass am?
Ohhhh your mind dey tell you say Nigeria police dey give uniform free? I beg them need to decutlass am for total peace to resign.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by latolz: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2022
I hope the man goes after him now when uniform no dey
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by FireUpNow(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Coly2012:
Ohhhh your mind dey tell you say Nigeria police dey give uniform free? I beg them need to decutlass am for total peace to resign.

I tire for you oo. Nigeria police dey give anything free before. I hope dem see the cutlass before he can be decutlassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Two Kidnappers In Zaria, Kaduna State (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Rivers Varsity Lecturer, Son In Port Harcourt / Nigerian man held in India for duping a woman on pretext of marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.