Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food (1483 Views)

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Meet The N*aked Chef Who Poses N*ude To Get Men To Eat Her Food / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Why 9ice's Marriage To Tony Payne Broke Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by r231(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
This is what from Global Excellence is reporting:

It is no more news that Abolore Akande a.k.a. 9ice and former wife, Tony Payne parted ways in late 2009 which led to many speculations from fans that the ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner decided to call it quits with his wife because he caught fellow Nigerian artiste and former intimate friend, Rugged Man having sex with his wife.

As at early 2010, the issue of 9ice’s marriage was the talk of the industry when he released a single titled “Once bitten, twice shy”. Then, it was rumoured that he sang the song for both Ruggedman and Tony Payne, which 9ice himself didn’t come out to clarify when it was really hot. But Ruggedman took the bull by the horn by recording a phone conversation he had with 9ice and he released it to the public in a bid to clear his reputation form the dirty rumor that was threatening to pull him down.

Subsequently, both artistes went into the studio to release two singles each that was full of verbal missiles against each other. Till date, the feud is still on and no one can claim to know when the end will visit the quarrelling friends.

If the new news reaching our disposal is anything to go by, then we can authoritatively inform you that Tony Payne who has a son called Zion for 9ice is using the social network site, twitter to be precise to walk her ways back into the Oyo State born talented musician’s life.
It was learnt penultimate week that the American returnee was at the Alapomeji boss Lagos home; and she did not leave as at the end of last week though, our gist merchant informed us that 9ice did not play along with her despite her overtures to the talented artiste. “She even cooked for him to eat but he turned it down” maintained our source.

And in her way to worm her way back into the life of her former heartthrob, she has been devising several ways to achieve that.
Just recently, it was gathered that Tony Payne who is a cosmetologist and an artiste manager took to the social network site twitter and she twitted as thus “the most anticipated album of 2011. In fact, over anticipated Sef-Bashorun Gaa” and truly 9ice is set to release his third album before the end of the year after the success of ‘Gongo Aso’ and ‘Tradition’.

Furthermore, she also twitted same week letting people know 9ice was having radio interview on Rhythm 93.7Fm by saying “Oya O, (4′s) good music time Tune In to Rhythm 93.7m, 9ice in the building and she kept doing that to let people know she was following the programme.
However, news surfacing now reveals that Payne is leaving no stone unturned as she is now rumoured to be living in 9ice’s expansive building at Abule-Egba, Lagos. It was also gathered that 9ice is not pleased with her living in the house, as he does not eat whatever she cooks; many of 9ice’s fans are texting and calling Payne to let go 9ice if she doesn't want to face his fans’ wrath.

Another source, however, told us that gradually, the Gongo Aso crooner is having a rethink over the issue of his estranged wife. The gist has it that unlike before he now listens to her.

You may want to recall that 9ice and Tony Payne got married in July 2008 and separated in January 2010 which produced a male child. It was also recently reported that an Abuja based big girl gave birth to a baby for 9ice which didn't go down tell with Payne.

http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2011/08/03/tony-payne-trying-to-win-9ice-back-9ice-rejects-her-food/
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
who??
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by denzel2009: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
r231, when did you become aloy/emeka?
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by r231(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^^^hahahaha

I am bored grin cheesy grin
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by denzel2009: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
r231:

^^^^^hahahaha

I am bored grin cheesy grin

Once I'm married, I will never be bored! Get her off facebook.
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by r231(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
easy for you to say lol

more like get me off NL

even the pastor knws dat i am addicted. . . . . . too much complain grin grin grin
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by denzel2009: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
I see grin
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by Chintua: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2011
Mu he he he he he

What a circus! cheesy

My life is very boring I swear.

Thank God for NL. grin

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Re: Tony Payne Trying To Win 9ice Back + 9ice Rejects Her Food by phraze(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
they are meant to be 2geda, but 9ce can have a restraining order on her, she is back but naw there are RULes.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys More Jewelry Worth Millions Of Naira / Iyanla Vanzant, Inspirational Speaker On Opera, Is Yoruba? / Nigerian Idol 3 Finale; Femi Kuti, D'banj, Omawumi, All Hail Moses [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.