Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,951 members, 7,924,978 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online (23074 Views)

IELTS: UK Money-Spinning Venture Rips Off Nigerian Visa Applicants / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / Bauchi State Invites South African Man Who Is Happy To Get Nigerian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Stanlynonso1000(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good evening everyone, kindly guide me if am doing the right thing or not, i applied for reissue of my passport, as my old booklet has expired. I used thier website www.passport.immigration.gov.ng after following the full procedure i was required to pay 25,000 +1000 service charge for 35 booklet passport i made the payment online and till now its yet to reflect on my form.
I have email them 2wice since last week but still no reply. Please anyone that has done this before or has a solution to this problem should help me thanks.

1 Share

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by camsyross: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
I wld have commented if I was the first person to make the front page..but since first position no reach me, I wil not say anything.. undecided maybe the guy when follow me drag the front page fit give u em own advice... undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Oblongata: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Shey dat online thingy dey work sha? You are on a long thing. Na from back sure pass.

13 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by enobong18: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Ok

camsyross:
I have

Oblongata:
Shey dat online thingy dey work sha? You are on a long thing. Na from back sure pass.

RealLordZeus:
Ni

What's all this?

2 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by DonTattaglia: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Go to Immigration headquaters in Abuja first and make your complaints..

2 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by QuoteJustOnce: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your money has been donated to Agbado & Cassava PLC. Take heart

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Odetokun3(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Paystack

2 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by RealLordZeus(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
When they keep employing the wrong ppl based on connection, this will be the end result

Nigeria public institutions IT services are terrible

Ordinary Registration of business name last, they keep querying the application without stating the query reason until I met an agent who told me that I should submit another biz name after calling people in their whatever because the biz name I submitted was too common (and the name was approved oooo) after paying the agent , I got the cert in 3 days

Same thing is happening to my funny friend who like to follow protocol, they ve been rejecting his application since February without stating the reason and his own name was approved too oo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Creditalerts: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nothing works in nigeria unless you drag them on social media cry

12 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by zieraw2005(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
They won't reply your email
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by atobs4real(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
They are lazy set of civil servants.
Be patient

7 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Indispensable85(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigeria still get visa? Lol....

1 Like

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by zmanto(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kindly go to your state immigration office and get more information

2 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Collins4u1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Look for their number and call them on phone

1 Like

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by OBTOREPA(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stanlynonso1000:
Good evening everyone, kindly guide me if am doing the right thing or not, i applied for reissue of my passport, as my old booklet has expired. I used thier website www.passport.immigration.gov.ng after following the full procedure i was required to pay 25,000 +1000 service charge for 35 booklet passport i made the payment online and till now its yet to reflect on my form.
I have email them 2wice since last week but still no reply. Please anyone that has done this before or has a solution to this problem should help me thanks.
Na scam dey scam you be that.
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
camsyross:
I wld have commented if I was the first person to make the front page..but since first position no reach me, I wil not say anything.. undecided maybe the guy when follow me drag the front page fit give u em own advice... undecided
no vex

1 Like

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by ignis: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
The money you payed is gone and forgotten.

Please go with #50,000 to any Immigration office and get your passport renewed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Ancecoker(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
angry
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Promoter2: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
That's Nigeria for you. The person in charge of the website might be on the road following baba emi lokan up and down.

Nothing works!

1 Like

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by mozona(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
ok
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by deepwater(f): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na visa abi passport u dey apply for?

4 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Shascky33: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hope you are not planning to leave the country? Because na all of us must chop Agbado together if una no get sense vote Atikowa.

4 Likes

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by appointments: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nothing works

See my siggy to Japa to UK!
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by DJBIGGY(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by stephenponti(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
The Lord is your strength, Wetin my eyes see onto that level i no fit talk am. They will never reply the mail and no phone number to call. I had to cough out another money and pay after wasting so much time. Then to capture and get the passport took another 5 months. Las las i paid another month to officer to escavate my files where they buried it because i did mine online. @Abeokuta Immigration.
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Benitoh: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Emi lokan emi lokaaaan baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokaaaan

Leg dey shaaake hand dey shake baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokaaaan.

We know the original writer and producer of that song, the pyrates confraternity should not dare pirate and duplicate it

1 Like

Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by Chibuzoc(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin I remembered paying twice just to print my nin card using there app and remita
Re: Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
unfortunately your money might be gone.
most government online payment na rubbish.
even if they respond you, it'll take a very long time so as to discourage you next time for trying to use the standard official way instead of normal sorting at their office which is way more expensive.
that's why many Nigerians prefer going their and pay more above normal price to get their passport just to avoid stories like this.

the official online payment na just cosmetics.
nothing works in Nigeria.
an average Nigerian is corrupt to the core.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) / Whats My Best Relocation Choice? / #ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.