Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,801 members, 7,893,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo (19369 Views)

Audio Mp3 Download: Shayo – By Teni / [DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / Download Music Mp3:- DJ Neptune Ft Burna Boy – Shayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by emmabest2000(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
manulita:
It's the musicains that do it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by nwajesus12(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
People are reacting too much

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Antony061(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rest abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by izikgiren(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shayoooooo

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by mrdoye: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
creserve:
E don cast, last last
na everybody go chop breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Shascky33: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
As for me na cigar and Captain jack. Can't do pass myself.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Justinlean02(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I swear that last last and buga song are the two songs that can stop my new song from winning song of the year
I believe, but haven't heard your tune though

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
A Nice bt also a very stupid song.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by clothingonline(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
We need to reduce rate at which underage in Nigeria are into drugs

We need government agency

19500 only smart series 7

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Antony061(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
buygala:
Buhari and his gang of terrorists isn't the problem of Nigeria

Baba Emilokan, his insatiable greed, and his mad supporters aren't the problem of Nigeria

Peter Obi and his boundless penchant for lying and cooking up preposterous data isn't the problem of Nigeria

Atiku and his bizarre love for privatization of everything, possibly even oxygen isnt the problem of Nigeria

BBNaija and it's Duvet sex on live TV isnt the problem of Nigeria

But it's what adults choose to smoke and drink that's the problem cool

Continue smiley
Help me ask o!

I'm still wondering how this became news
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by etrange: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
They take in all the dirty lyrics and music videos and then cry about how BBN is spoiling our youth. Lol... Nigerians have a level of hypocrisy that blows the mind.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Contekbbc: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Before you youths condemn the useless leaders so to say,stop giving your precious lives to Igbo and shayo maybe then,the elders you call useless can take you serious.until then,please,keep shut and watch how we all destroy our heritages and sell our golden inheritances as cheap as sands
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Konjiboii: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg make dem no do o, I fit tear person matchet for head if you take my Igbo.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by lolu2019: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who dey sell the"Igbo"gan.nah last week I read for news say kidnappers den dey back of police station.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Bobxin: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ddonoflife:
for goat
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by GloriousGbola: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
That's why adult music has a parental advisory tag.

Na today music don dey glamorise hedonism and excess?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Song dey move market, na him this enemy of
progress dey complain say the business no suppose promote the thing. This is how Nigerians are always quick to spoil another person’s means of livelihood for reasons best known to them.

I need Igbo and shayo (shayo). I need Igbo and shayo (shayo). I need Igbo and shayo (shayo). I need Igbo and shayo (shayo). Shayo, shayo (shayo, shayo).

If you take drugs, na you know. I drink, but I will never near anything concerning smoke. Teetotalers enjoy the music the same as any junkie. At the end of the day it’s all entertainment. It means if based in Yankee he’ll believe that rappers shoot people every day of the week.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Sammy07: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
wittywriter:
I'm confused here....Is it me or my mind that is seeing that spelling(Igbo) as a TRIBE....

© Wittyness

Igbo is weed or bush in Yoruba

Weed or bush, Buh in this context, they're are referring to weed
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by zinizta: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
SecretAgent770:
Twitter music and Spotify glamorizing Igbo and Shayo in various degrees on their tweets. These are lyrics off Last Last Burna boy’s hit song. Caution should be taken when glamorizing Drugs and Alcohol in popular culture as you can see a Nigerian user warning Twitter Music���

Ban Tweeter and Spotify then

As per se na you holy pass
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ijaya123: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
You see Weed, Shayo and women are the spice of life!!!. This earth was created for Man to enjoy!!. Bless God

These you mentioned here are the three states of matter...Solid, liquid and gas.

There are essential to a man wellbeing grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by spinna: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
The song is sweet.. the igbo and shayo sef dey sweet, spotify and twitter are making sweet profits.. It seems you are the only one that's bitter
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Blakpot: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
I always turn off that song when it gets to the chorus.
Too crass and cringey!
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by aspabay(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can only happen in Nigeria, where celebs break the law and get away with it.

If they are arrested, be assured that internet bullies will come for the authorities.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by blingxx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sambaby7640:
You see Weed, Shayo and women are the spice of life!!!. This earth was created for Man to enjoy!!. Bless God

The richest man (Elon musk) and the most intelligent man (Albert Einstein) na stoners them be .. who am I to judge smokers? cool make I go buy loud abeg
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Draslo:
Freedom of expression.

Everybody has a right to it.

Marijuana isn't a drug.
Drink responsibly
go show ndlea Igbo and thank me later.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Burnaboy and nonsense to lyrics are 5 & 6.
What annoys me is he'd be referring to himself as greatest artist without sensible lyrics. Mtcheew.
You think if artist like the weekend, drake, Justin bierber and Ed Sheeran started with nonsense lyrics like these they would have fanbase?
The same fanbase burnaboy is tapping into.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Sambaby7640: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ddonoflife:
for jug
K
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Sambaby7640: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
blingxx:

The richest man (Elon musk) and the most intelligent man (Albert Einstein) na stoners them be .. who am I to judge smokers? cool make I go buy loud abeg
More Blessings brother. Na man wey sabi you be. I love Men who loves Enjoyment and flexing.
Re: Twitter Music And Spotify Glamorizing Igbo And Shayo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Justinlean02:
I believe, but haven't heard your tune though
Lol.. I don't think it's a good idea grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Not Sign Whitemoney - Banky W / What Is Your Best & Worst Song Of 2018? / Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.