Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Staph Infection Almost Made Me Commit Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staph Infection Almost Made Me Commit Suicide (639 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staph Infection Almost Made Me Commit Suicide by Miraculous360(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
“My name is Adegbola Elizabeth. I am 26 years old. I am a graduate of Economics, University Of Ibadan. I graduated from UI in 2018 and went for my NYSC the following year. I served in Rivers state.

In my 10th month of service, I started observing some changes in my body. I was always feeling weak without doing any hard work. I didn’t take it seriously until I started observing some changes in my menstruation. The blood was very dark and the menstruation was extremely painful. I also observed internal heat during that period.

I went to the hospital for a check up. My blood sample was tested and I was diagnosed with chronic Staphylococcus infection. The doctor made me know that the disease had been in my body for a long time and the bacteria had gone into my blood stream.

The news made me scared and frustrated because I didn’t know how I contracted the infection. The doctor prescribed some antibiotics for me. I quickly bought them and I started taking them. In less than 4 days, I started observing some changes.

I started feeling better. By the time I finished the antibiotics, I was already fine. I felt relieved, so, I didn’t go back to the hospital to check if it was all gone. Two months later, I finished my service and I moved down to Lagos.

By March 2020, started observing some strange movements in my body. It felt like worms or some small organisms were walking all over my body. My private part was itching me and I also felt like something was biting me from the inside.

After several days of observing this, my menstruation started and I observed that the blood was dark. Immediately I observed this, I got scared because I knew it was a symptom of Staphylococcus Infection.

I quickly rushed down to the hospital. The new doctor prescribed some antibiotics for me again and I started taking it. I wasn’t comfortable taking the antibiotics the second time because I was scared it would not work just like the first time.

I started feeling better when I started taking the drugs but 1 month after the antibiotics finished, I started observing some symptoms of the infection again. This time around, a brownish liquid was coming out of my vagina.

I contacted a friend who was a nurse. She made me know that the bacteria in my body had developed a resistance to the antibiotics and my condition could get worse if I continued taking antibiotics without any positive effect. The bacteria could get more resistant to the antibiotics.

The news got me depressed because I didn’t know what to do anymore. I kept praying and hoping I would be free from the infection one day.

By January 2022, I had taken different drugs and herbs recommended by friends and family. I decided I would commit suicide after my boyfriend of 4 years decided to leave me because of the infection. What I was facing was too much for me to handle.

The next morning, I was going through Facebook when I saw Dr Raqueen’s post on staphylococcus treatment. After a long thought, I decided to treat myself for the last time. I contacted them and they placed me on a one month intensive herbal treatment.

Firstly, I was given a system purifier in order to purge my body of all impurities and also prepare my body systems for the herb. After 7 days of taking the herbs, I felt relieved. It was like my body had just undergone a factory reset.

All the symptoms started disappearing one after the other. I felt like a newly born baby. After the treatment, I waited for 3 month before going for a test. I tested negative to staphylococcus. I am totally free from the disease after 3 years of battling it. After spending over 200k. Thank you Dr Raqueen for helping me win the fiercest battle of my life.”

Miss Adegbola is one of the hundreds of people Dr Raqueen Herbal Remedies has helped. We have successfully treated over 2000 people from different parts of Nigeria for the past 23 years of practising herbal medicine.

Raqueen Herbal mixture is prepared from herbs and root of high medicinal value. It is a completely fortified antibiotics. It is a natural herb without side effects.

If you’re battling with Staphylococcus Infection, don’t hesitate to contact Dr raqueen for the best and most reliable herbal treatment.

Why should you trust Dr Raqueen?
You should because, Dr Raqueen is a certified company that has been in operation since 1999. We are known for always treating people completely. Our patients don’t come back complaining of any symptom of the infections they were treated of.

If you’re battling with Staphylococcus Infection, don’t hesitate to contact Dr raqueen for the best and most reliable herbal treatment.

Why should you trust Dr Raqueen?
You should because, Dr Raqueen is a certified company that has been in operation since 1999. We are known for always treating people completely. Our patients don’t come back complaining of any symptom of the infections they were treated of.

Due to our continuous success in herbal medicine, we always offer our new patients 100% money-back guarantee for 3 years. After been treated by Dr Raqueen, If you observe any symptom of Staphylococcus Infection in the next 3 years after treatment, contact us and we will quickly refund your money in full.

The interesting part is that after refunding your money, we will treat you again for FREE.

How are we going to treat you?
We will start with a SYSTEM PURIFIER. The purifier will help purge out every impurity in your body systems. Thereby, preparing the body systems for the second part of the treatment. The second part is where RAQUEEN BACTERIA FLUSHER will be administered. Raqueen bacteria is a fortified herbal antibiotic that will destroy every bacteria causing Staph Infection.

What are the additional benefits of this treatment?

1. You will be given FREE diet counselling. A dietary plan will be sent to you the moment you start the treatment.

2. You will be counselled on the root cause of Staph Infection.

3. You will be called every week for check up.

PS: THE LONGER STAPH INFECTION STAYS IN THE BODY, THE MORE DAMAGES IT WILL CAUSE.

How much does Staphylococcus Infection treatment cost?

Dr Raqueen charges #70,000 for the complete treatment of Staph Infection.

Luckily for you, Dr Raqueen is currently offering 20 people 50% DISCOUNT. These 25 people will pay #35,000 only. This offer will be available for just 10 days. From August 1st to 10th.

These 20 people will also get the herbs delivered to them for FREE.

10 people have started their treatment already, you could be lucky to be among the remaining 10 people. Contact us through the numbers below.

WhatsApp: 09021089967
Hotline: 09066932467

Re: Staph Infection Almost Made Me Commit Suicide by Didijiji: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mumu wan sell scam medicine. If you have staph, live with it. NO CURE!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Kuu Spa Turmeric Scrub You May Not Know / Health Promoting Agency In Nigeria / Benefits Of Jinja Herbal Extract..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.