Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid (1289 Views)

+18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] / What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid by Allison666: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid.

1. Don't report her to your friend.

When some husbands get angry, they want the whole world to know that they are correct and their wives are the ones to be blamed. As a result, they'll tell their friends about it. What they may not know is that they are selling their wives very cheap before their friends which could cost them their wives' respect. As a husband, you should be aware that any insult directed at your wife is also directed at you. Don't put your wife down in front of your friends.

Read more�
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=156&pagename=1659951548WhenyouareangrywithyourwifegirlfriendHereare4thingsyoushouldavoid.Allison.html

Re: When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid by Chnbanc: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2022
U said 4..
But na Only 1 u drop
Re: When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid by jeromestarks: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2022
We will not click that stupid link.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid by Allison666: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Click on the link to continue reading.
Re: When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid by Chijioke4535(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2022
If you cannot post everything here, then forget grin you wan use us dey open office
Re: When You Are Angry With Your Wife/girlfriend, Here Are 4 Things You Should Avoid by kakaaa77: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2022
you can please click on the link and send me the remaining messages wink

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere. What Can You Say About Me? / My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music / Aren't Yoruba Men, Just So Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.