Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,707 members, 7,938,141 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Wife Caught Husband Police Officer  Having A Nice Time With A Female Cop, Damage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Caught Husband Police Officer  Having A Nice Time With A Female Cop, Damage (1179 Views)

Check Out The Selfie Video Ghanaian Police Officer Having With The Prisoners(vid / Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police / American Wife’s Chilling Google Search Shows She Killed Her Husband — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Husband Police Officer  Having A Nice Time With A Female Cop, Damage by Newsbest(f): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Angry Wife Damages Car, Police Officer Caught Having a nice time With A Female Cop,

A high-ranking Joburg officer, a JMPD superintendent, was allegedly caught with his pants down, getting it on with a SAPS member on Friday.

The alleged act by the two law enforcement officers prompted the wife of the high-ranking officer to inflict damage on the car that her husband had parked outside a Joburg bed and Breakfast where it was allegedly going down.

The anger and disappointment can be heard from the wife of the
superintendent.

In a video she allegedly took to expose her husband, the woman smashed the windows and placed her better half’s work uniform on the bonnet as she recorded the video that subsequently ended up on Twitter with the caption

"Top Joburg police officer caught having intimacy with a female cop, angry wife seriously damages car"

“I’m tired, I want to send it to (Sipho) Dlepu (acting chief of police) and Zet, eNCA is coming now now. They must come and arrest me and I will reveal everything,” she said as she circled around the damaged car, recording a video.

The publication could not reach JMPD spokespersons for comment as their phones were off.

Click below to See more photos

https://rovingupdates.com/wife-caught-husband-police-officer-having-a-nice-time-with-a-female-cop-damage-car/

Re: Wife Caught Husband Police Officer  Having A Nice Time With A Female Cop, Damage by izibili44: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2022
The woman don put husband for trouble
Re: Wife Caught Husband Police Officer  Having A Nice Time With A Female Cop, Damage by flejnr2(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2022
They want to give birth to a suspect

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Husband Police Officer  Having A Nice Time With A Female Cop, Damage by robinso01(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Both the husband and the female cop don enter yawa. I see both of them facing disciplinary commitee

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking And Shocking As Groom Calls Off Wedding / How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? / 24 Yrs Old Man ‘gleeful’ After Being Arrested For Attempting To Export Cannabis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.