Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigeria Under Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Under Peter Obi (864 Views)

Aerial View Of Nnewi Under Peter Obi In 2013 / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Under Peter Obi by sukkot: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Now there is no question in my mind that Peter Obi is a very honorable and dignified character and in fact i may go as far as to say that out of the 3 major contestants he has the best character. He comes across as someone who has conquered that primitive urge to steal and loot anything steal-able and lootable. he carries himself with dignity. He is a good man.

However when it comes to administration the good characters described above hinder the mans ability to perform. he is a staunch conservative and believes in preserving and keeping and conservative investments. His case is the biblical story of the man given 5 talents and he buries it in the ground and when his master returns he returns the 5 talents back without multiplying it. This is his spiritual modus operandi and quite frankly you cannot give what you dont have

Nigeria under peter obi would be a hotbed of DEFLATION. too many goods but not enough money to buy it and so prices would have to come down but still there is no money to buy it and all the goods would end up perishing while everyone is broke and cant afford it. the consumers and the sellers would all go broke. how does this occur ? because all the cash flow of the nation would be used by obi to invest in conservative low value investments which take time to generate any profits. he is not going to go crazy or be creative with out of the box investments. its all going to be conservative investments and this would stifle the cash flow at the top and it would not trickle down and you would have a situation of money scarcity. there would be no money in circulation . no money on the streets . you think you are under poverty now ? the kind of hunger that would hit the nation under peter obi would be guinness book of record type of hunger. and not because he is a bad man or he would loot your money ? but simply because you cant give what you dont have. he would bury the 5 talents and then dig it back up in 8 years and hand it over to his successor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Realtalk20: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Here we go another day another Peter Obi article .

This man is the most talked about politician in Africa...

Na wa o

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmm. Interesting perspective

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Ecos(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2022
Obi go be Nigeria best president ever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2022
We wish him Goodluck then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by RedChiefPriest: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol did any of your politicians tell you they are going there so they can rescue the economy and make life better for the citizens, do they even care about the citizens?
Lol you citizens are so funny,I see why our politicians are like this.
God bless Obasanjo and Yar'adua the only regime wey still better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2022
OP, believe me when I tell you that Peter Obi has it all figured out. I love the fact that you alluded to the fact that he has a good heart. And that's all that matters. A good heart will make good decisions because he will be trying to please the whole country with every policy he makes.

His investment will be very profitable for Nigeria, he is the best among the whole contestants when it comes to economic knowledge, check his credentials.

Peter Obi is the man we need now in this stage if our country development.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by mployer(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Obi doesn't just save money and leave it idle. He spends carefully.

He spends on capital and human projects and would rather have the money kept if he is not yet convinced about the project.

Just consider his case with Mbaka. There are pictures of Obi donating 100mil each to different church projects (his personal money). But when Mbaka couldn't convince him about his own project, Obi refused to give him shishi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2022
mployer:
Obi doesn't just save money and leave it idle. He spends carefully.

He spends on capital and human projects and would rather have the money kept if he is not yet convinced about the project.

Just consider his case with Mbaka. There are pictures of Obi donating 100mil each to different church projects (his personal money). But when Mbaka couldn't convince him about his own project, Obi refused to give him shishi.

Exactly, Obi has built churches before, and donated to communities. But when he suspected Mbaka of trying to deceive him, he held on to his money even in the face of Mbaka threatening to embarrass him on video. Obi is not a man anyone can intimidate, despite his calm nature.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by sukkot: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2022
ThrownBack:

Exactly, Obi has built churches before, and donated to communities. But when he suspected Mbaka of trying to deceive him, he held on to his money even in the face of Mbaka threatening to embarrass him on video. Obi is not a man anyone can intimidate, despite his calm nature.
nigeria does not need churches.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by apache22b: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Nigeria under Peter Obi will be the worst mistake Nigeria will ever make and I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by ThrownBack: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2022
sukkot:
nigeria does not need churches.

I may agree with you. I was only responding to the Mbaka debacle.

Nigeria needs more industries in every local government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Viscuz: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Head dey shake , leg dey shake baba when no well e dey shout emilokan .

That song na gold

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2022
life2017:
Hmmmm. Interesting perspective

The writer is dumb. What happens to export?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
Nigeria under Peter Obi will be the worst mistake Nigeria will ever make and I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

Nah Tinubu wey no well you want make we use our money go dey cure abroad. Sense no dey your skull

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Abdu81: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Please do you have that EMILOKAN song some urchins needs to listen to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Kendo999: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

hand they shake leg they shake baba wey no well e they shout emi lo kan cheesy I love my life
Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by apache22b: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yes my man i have it .

Thank you so much for your concern shocked

Abdu81:

Please do you have that EMILOKAN song some urchins needs to listen to it.
Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by Lastbornbuns: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
sukkot:
Now there is no question in my mind that Peter Obi is a very honorable and dignified character and in fact i may go as far as to say that out of the 3 major contestants he has the best character. He comes across as someone who has conquered that primitive urge to steal and loot anything steal-able and lootable. he carries himself with dignity. He is a good man.

However when it comes to administration the good characters described above hinder the mans ability to perform. he is a staunch conservative and believes in preserving and keeping and conservative investments. His case is the biblical story of the man given 5 talents and he buries it in the ground and when his master returns he returns the 5 talents back without multiplying it. This is his spiritual modus operandi and quite frankly you cannot give what you dont have

Nigeria under peter obi would be a hotbed of DEFLATION. too many goods but not enough money to buy it and so prices would have to come down but still there is no money to buy it and all the goods would end up perishing while everyone is broke and cant afford it. the consumers and the sellers would all go broke. how does this occur ? because all the cash flow of the nation would be used by obi to invest in conservative low value investments which take time to generate any profits. he is not going to go crazy or be creative with out of the box investments. its all going to be conservative investments and this would stifle the cash flow at the top and it would not trickle down and you would have a situation of money scarcity. there would be no money in circulation . no money on the streets . you think you are under poverty now ? the kind of hunger that would hit the nation under peter obi would be guinness book of record type of hunger. and not because he is a bad man or he would loot your money ? but simply because you cant give what you dont have. he would bury the 5 talents and then dig it back up in 8 years and hand it over to his successor
With how high inflation rate is now (both reported and unreported), 4 years is not nearly enough time for the deflation you have described to occur.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Under Peter Obi by sukkot: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

With how high inflation rate is now (both reported and unreported), 4 years is not nearly enough time for the deflation you have described to occur.
4 years is too long infact delation can happen within a year

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In City And Rural Communities In Plateau(video) / Pic : Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin Sighted Doing Praise And Worship In Church / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Abuja 1million Man March Rally. Who Killed It More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.