Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ??? (6525 Views)

Nah / Can Somebody Suggest A Dating Site. (where I Can Meet Nigerian Girls For Real) / Is He For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ??? by claremont(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
dayokanu:

He realized the picture you had on fbk was different from the real you
Seconded!!!
Re: ??? by eridah2007(m): 3:19am On Aug 05, 2011
dayokanu:

He realized the picture you had on fbk was different from the real you
claremont:

Seconded!!!
Thirded!
Re: ??? by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 05, 2011
loop holes in your story misses,
did you or did you not drop your panties on the first date?

I hate f u c k book prowlers and trollers. You trolled your teats and he plowed you hard and easy and left, amma i right?

he's probly a big slick-rick fan

'', there's no room for relationships
just room to hit it''

Re: ??? by Abanicwise(m): 3:33am On Aug 05, 2011
it is frustrating though, when somebody u so much love and care for turn out to d one not picking ur calls and/or avoiding you. I think d best thing for u to do now is to keep a reasonable distance from him, so it will not appear as if u're been desperate or throwing urself at him, if he is real , then, he will surely comes arround.
Re: ??? by Texther(m): 3:43am On Aug 05, 2011
Hmmn, oro di hmm, prp pesi je o oro di hmmn. Song by Fela Anikulapo. RIP Baba
Re: ??? by YoruIgbo(m): 5:19am On Aug 05, 2011
My Dear OP, use your head and open your eyes!! The guy is married full stop! If you doubt it send him a text and ask him to advice that 'there is this guy that has been chasing you but although you like him but the problem is that he is married'' ask for his candid advice on dating a married man  grin grin if he is for or against it,  I'm sure he will see an opening there and begin to visit again.

Refuse to pick call, 'am too busy' and can't go out at night are characteristics of a married man. Have you visited his house? if No then Married man is confirmed grin but if yes Married is suspected, Any Chemistry student in the house?, I sure say una remember titration,
If you have been to his house, did you confirm the house actually belong to him? did he change his dress? album to watch? pictures on the wall? are most shoes on the shoe rack his size if No to any of these question they he is most likely using his cousin or friend's house grin
Re: ??? by Sike(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2011
eridah2007:

Thirded!
Forthed!!
Re: ??? by ronia(f): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2011
Giv him tym,if he refuse to change let him go becos he is not urs.rem you dn't kw dis guy frm adams,so you dn't even kw d kind of tins he liks or want.
Re: ??? by Mynd44: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2011
yorke:

I think there is a mix up. Were you refering to another pix or that one up there?

The message has been delivered and received by the recipient so abeg PARK WELL
Re: ??? by GMcompere: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2011
Be patient girl and give him some time, and let this love pass the 'time' test.
Goodluck and i wish you well.

Remember to contact me for your wedding MC when you guys are about to marry grin grin
www.gmcompere.com
Re: ??? by teekay8(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2011
very funny!
Re: ??? by VALIDATOR: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2011
I really believe the OP is either just joking or seeking attention.
You met on fb,have seen him only once in your lifetime and he probably f**ked you that single time you met.Now here you are asking if he is real.You eediot !
Re: ??? by DreaShola: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2011
Sometimes things change after a face to face meeting Its one of those things, my advice is forget him
Re: ??? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
why you come dey take am personal now?.
Re: ??? by dapachez: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2011
I just have one word for you RUN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR HEART even if you have got laid or not. Online dating is at your detriment though some people have met their better half there.I just have one word for you RUN RUN FOR YOUR DEAR HEART even if you have got laid or not. Online dating is at your detriment though some people have met their better half there.
Re: ??? by bunmioguns(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2011
If the guy really loves, then he would come for you,
Re: ??? by stacy(f): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2011
give him some tym,dnt try to call,txt or get in touch wiv him, he'll come around.
Re: ??? by Gbenge77(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2011
He fails to answer your calls and does not care to call you back?Theres something fishy.
Re: ??? by kufreabasi(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2011
campbell05:

@poster you are a total disgrace to Nairaland!!! you should know that he can not be that busy to avoid your calls. he does NOT like you! why post such topics on here when you know the answer within yourself?

Take it easy with her.
Just that guy did not like what he saw from their house even herself too.
Re: ??? by samtoye(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2011
You made yourself too available, take the hint. Trust me i know!
Re: ??? by Amya(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2011
Are you sixteen?
Re: ??? by wise(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2011
kufreabasi:

Take it easy with her.
Just that guy did not like what he saw from their house even herself too.

That is the truth and it is a good sign of NO-INTEREST, let go of it.
Re: ??? by Kekekenny(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2011
u should be thanking ur God that d guy quickly let u know @ early stage that he doesnt av anything to do with u again after a face to face meeting.my advise, Dont dare call im that u didnt hear from im if u do.he go maga u be that and u must pay im elther in kind or whatever.
Re: ??? by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
@OP

Face your books!
Re: ??? by prefers555: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
4ck facebook romance, meant 4 people with low esteem and fake individuals. Me, i see it as a window to de outside world, not falling in luv or should i say falling in gutter. grin
Re: ??? by 3direct: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
What do you prefer?!
Re: ??? by NeoBlack(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
He don't like what he came across at your house.
Re: ??? by agog: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
Gbenge 77:

He fails to answer your calls and does not care to call you back?Theres something fishy.
yeah.
Re: ??? by 3direct: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
Did you give him poonani when he come around, if you did? i guess the poon is not too sweet for him to come back,
Re: ??? by castonn(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
I met a gal on fb recently, n we got talkin, n little later, she said she lyks me n i reciprocated, so we startd dating, n later i went 2 see ha in skul cos she stay alone, wen i got there i realize she had bow legs which she neva told me, so i didnt say anytin cos i didnt want ha 2 feel bad, bt i knew dere was no way we cud be 2geda, i playd alone n made luv 2 ha dat nite, i broke wit ha yday grin grin grin this a similar post may be u two ar in nairaland
Re: ??? by DaDoctor: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^ the reasons?^^

1) HE MAY NOT HAVE LOVED YOUR LOOK(HEIGHT, EYE, COMPLEXION ETC) BECAUSE YOU LADIES TAKE TIME TO UPLOAD YOUR BEST EVER PIX ON FB, AND EVEN 'BARE IT UP'. THE SHORT ONES ONLY PIX THEIR FACES, THE UGLY ONES SHOW THEIR B O B B Y AND A S S.

2) HE MAY NOT BE IMPREESED WITH WAT HE MET ON GROUND.(THE HOUSE TYPE, THE SIBBLINGS, YOUR DRESSING, THE ATMOSPHERE ETC) GUYS RUN AWAY FROM RESPONSIBILITIES THESE DAYS AND IT IS USUAL. NO ONE WOULD WANT TO MARRY AND TAKE OVER HIS FATHER IN-LAWS ROLES.

3) YOU MAY HAVE LIED TO HIM ON FB , AND THE ACTUAL PROVED YOU WRONG.

AND FINALLY BUT NOT THE LIST.

4) YOU MAY HAVE GIVEN HIM 'THE THING' THERE AND THEN OR IMMEDAITELY AFTERWARDS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / Hubby Sucks Me Everynight, Woman Cries Out / As The World Celebrates #nobraday Today, See Reactions From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.