Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,672 members, 7,898,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One (12778 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Remain One Nation / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / Buhari: 'We Will Destroy Boko Haram, You Can’t Shout Allahu Akbar & Be Killing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by mdshell(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Keep lying to yourself, Nepotic Leader

BadRadio:
The President has dropped a video tweet in his official twitter handle on Tuesday 9th of August, emphasising on the need for Nigeria to be united despite the struggles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf17U_RrmFg
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by asanausana91: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2022
That is nothing but the truth
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2022
No be me and you
I blame lord luggard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Truflexunits(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Then mr President if you want Nigeria as one then you need to abolish the local government of origin certificate and introduce state residential certificate.
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by colestephan86: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
But, when you called a section of the country "Dot in a circle", you didn't remember Nigeria is one?

Nigeria is not and can never be one!
Be fair to yourself, to say the least, go and listen to every word in that video, the president didn't call Igbos a dot in a circle. He referred to ipob miscreants and a dot in a circle
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Myde4naija(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Racoon:
What is one about a Nigeria with a mathematically incorrect 97% and 5%ters under Buhari? This is this same man who have openly pledged allegiance to Niger Republic even spurning Nigerian constitution and violating the country’s sovereignty just to please the country.

Someone who did not only dismembered this already fragile nation with his bigotry, nepotism, impunity, clannishness & ethno-religious supremacist agenda, but openly rationalise the atrocities of killer fulanis and BH terrorists in their quest to annihilate others. Posterity will never forgive or forget you.
sense Don leave you run
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Freelane33(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Division is all I pray for
Even though lives are gonna lost
That’s what what I believe in
Stand for what you believed in
Yoruba should Dey on dia own
Make Igbo Dey on dia own
Make Hausa or whatever Dey on
Dia own .
Make every region get dia own passport and currencies . Make every region get dia own boarders.
Get dia own soldiers and other forces
. Division is all I want
Nigeria can’t be great without division
We need to stand up for what we believe in
And when we stand up for what we Believed in
Then we should be able to face the consequences that come behind it .
Most of we Nigerians don’t know what we want that’s why we are suffering like this in the hand of this wicked government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by onuman: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Not the Nigeria which you and your types in the sharia states strive to become an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same thing Boko Haram, armed Fulani herdsmen and bandits strive for.

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Henrymas(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2022
My major concern is for someone to kindly explain or interpret please, the meaning of the Arabic inscription that is written on the Nigerian army badge logo.
Would I be right to presume that the Nigerian army, should rather be referred to as the Northern Islamic Army?
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by onuman: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2022
BadRadio:
The President has dropped a video tweet in his official twitter handle on Tuesday 9th of August, emphasising on the need for Nigeria to be united despite the struggles.

You killed about one million of 'yourselves' to become one.
What sense did it make to kill a million people in order to have a country to remain one? No sense.
Only parasites would make sense out of that;
parasites who believe that cheap cash from crude oil is all a country requires to survive.
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Franking: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Because Nigeria as presently constituted favours the north na. That's why you hate Nnamdi Kanu. Anyone who threatens your hold on the rest of us is hated with passion.
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Dancos: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2022
NIGERIA IS A BUSINESS EMPIRE OF THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT. MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. DARKNESS CANNOT COVER LIGHT FOREVER. ONE DAY THE TRUTH SHALL BE EXPOSED. WHEN SOMEONE/PEOPLE ARE MILKING YOU DRY IN EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS TO YOUR VERY LIFE EXISTENCE THEY ALWAYS EMPHASIS ON UNITY BECAUSE THEY KNOW IF YOU ARE LIBERATED FROM THE BONDAGE YOUR GLORY WILL SHINE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by ghosttownboss(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2022
You and others fought to keep Nigeria one in 1966 now you alone has systematically and single handedly destroyed that
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Komu1048(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
BadRadio:

I still can't believe y igbos n South-south can't align with SW to take back this country. Y our brother like this
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Kaa4(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2022
BadRadio:

The fact is that you're not a Nigerian but a Nigerien and you don't qualify to advise Nigerians. Did you remember when you superimposed your religion of war and tribe on everyone?
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by onuman: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Fejoku:
LMAO. The foolish foster president can say whatever he's programmed to say but reality will soon hit him and his handlers very hard which is that NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE.
The current Nigerian government built rail lines and petrol refinery in Niger republic but my region was totally left out of the whole plan with no rail line, no refinery even when oil and gas is being pumped out of her. There's no federal government infrastructure in a whole region that holds one of the largest African ethnic groups yet I'm expected to remain a Nigerian. That will never happen.
Freedom all the way is what we want and that is what we must get.
Freedom for BIAFRA remains sacrosanct.

6th of January 1966 was date Buhari conveniently chose as starting date of
killings in Nigeria. That was the date of the Nzogwu-led military coup.

But before 6th January 1966, people like Buhari in far north Nigeria had since started to massacre Eastern Nigerians in the far of north Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Makowonda: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
But, when you called a section of the country "Dot in a circle", you didn't remember Nigeria is one?

Nigeria is not and can never be one!
Oga fake news believer,what TV channel,radio frequency,what day,time,event and location was he when he made the alleged statement that a section of the country is a dot in a circle?
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Emmanuelcann: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2022
God is omniscient!
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by backtovillage: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2022
GeneralKoko:
President Buhari's commitment to One Nigeria cannot be questioned, for me he's the president who fought secessionists in the country to a standstill. Kudos to him. Meanwhile I can help you write business proposals, oil&gas contract proposals, political campaign proposals and all types of business plan. Zero-seven-zero-four, three-four-six, five-four-one-four.
Kudos to both of you. Out all the achievement in the world he could only tackle the secessionist he created. I won't say anytbing.
You better face your business or make I use Buhari's Nigeria pray for your business ni haha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by Brushstrokes20: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2022
In your dumbest dreams undecided
The lifeless, perpetually nepotic scammer / unity begger is high on cow dung again!
# the doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!
I REP ODUA REPUBLIC!
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by ANTIFA: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Henrymas:
My major concern is for someone to kindly explain or interpret please, the meaning of the Arabic inscription that is written on the Nigerian army badge logo.
Would I be right to presume that the Nigerian army, should rather be referred to as the Northern Islamic Army?
read on "gloves Hausa"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glover_Hausas&ved=2ahUKEwjvirSX1rv5AhUJ_4UKHeR-CrUQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw34WqEvyxmDsl4j7sdEN9J-
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by seunak2016: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2022
na hausa/fulani go suffer pass if we divide . Yoruba go survive, we still get gold for ilesha and other mineral resources we never explore yet. we yoruba go back to farming cocoa plantation
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by ransomed: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
As God liveth.Biafra , Yoruba Nation shall emerge either the devil likes it or not .
Fulani slaves can relocate to Katsina .
Amen .

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by eeetuk(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari: "Our main objective is the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I disagree, 100%!
What is the rationale for keeping Nigeria as one country? President Buhari's useless speech failed to answer this question. A very disastrous speech by Buhari . He should have kept his dirty mouth shut. Trying to provoke anger across the country by talking stupid. I thought I was listening to first graders talking to each other . Even first graders would have given one good reason why Nigeria should remain one country.

So, president Buhari failure to mention one good rationale for keeping Nigeria as one country speaks directly to his failed leadership in Nigeria. Since Buhari became president of Nigeria in 2015 he has not built one single road. According to the recent UN report, over 3.5 million Nigerians have died from 2015 to 2022 --relating to kidnapping, militancy activities, ethnic clashes and divisions. 10 million Nigerians have been driven out of their homes during the same periods. 67% of Nigerians remained jobless as of today. Nigerians import everything they consume and export nothing.

Are these why Nigeria should remain one country?
I say absolutely no. We need to start and find peaceful way to part ways immediately. Anything short of dividing Nigeria into different countries risks a major war--resulting in million of Nigerians losing their lives.

Is violence division of Nigeria worth it?
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by ike007(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Let's do it like this..

Like for separation.

Share for one Nigeria

Let's really see if Nigerians truly want to be one
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by VEHINTOLAR: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Shut up man,yeye president from Niger republic of terrorists ! Ori iya e daru,which useless united Nigeria that you have willfully allowed some bloodthirsty,good-for-nothing fulani herdsmen from across west Africa to destroy beyond any repair are you talking about ? You dey mad !
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by SeriouslySense(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy Fake things.
Grace001:
Unfortunately na masses dey always suffer this fake deceptive ONE NIGERIA.

Continue to share One Nigeria with killer Fulanis that have no value for good life, but prefer to kidnap cause mayhem. Southern masses bear the pains and agony when their families are kidnapped or slaughter like goat by the killer Fulani they shared country with.

Make una continue to dey enjoy una one Nigeria.

By force by fire one Nigeria.

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by davidvico(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Ogbeni we are not one and can never be one until the right thing is done. Throuh refferuradum or restructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by MrUchenna1(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
go tell Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by SeriouslySense(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
smiley smiley The fact is, there is nothing like one, let all go to their tents, we will all do better in out tents, live according to our values rather than imposing something alien on other peoples.

Respect is very important, more-so self respect.
Re: Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One by rafcrown(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Zoogeria is favouring the cow boys.
We need a NEW NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Wins President's Inter-Secondary School Debate Championship / Why We Can’t Probe Dogara, Others – House Ethics Committee / Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.