Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,351 members, 7,940,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike (29607 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Edipet(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Akerele44:

I wont argue with u on this but ur grand parents can enlighten u more on this because am very sure the also benefited from South West.. i already know the region u came from

My question is....if there is no South West especially Lagos state..how will the South east cope with there lifes

Some of them can't remember the last time he or she went to South East..there life's depends on south west
the bolded depends on individual, there are south east people in The north and other part of the country that do not visit home too.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Malocity(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wike may end up being alone. All the others will just leave him and work.

I pray he understands that this whole thing is personal interest and not his shouting and ranting upandan.

He is just a governor. If not of his presidential ambition he would not have seen national politics. He should be calm
. PDP is bigger than him.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by TimmyTen(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Stop parading this drugs master as the next president of Nigeria tongue

No trouble yourself .. we hope Nigeria happens to him
The same drug lord that sold sick Buhari in 2015 is selling his sick self in 2022
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by knowhowk: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Seriously
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Kuvuki001: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Minister of Defence on the way.
Welcome to the labour party.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by DWickedLandLord: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2022
IbileIfe:

And Peter the Money Laundering Master is not a criminal? grin

Post his case # abeg . Let me research
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by GeeTeeFree(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Dear Wike.
You have gone too far and enough is enough.
Just so you know, you can't decide who is Nigeria's next president.
Stop all these and save your political career.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by DWickedLandLord: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Akerele44:

I wont argue with u on this but ur grand parents can enlighten u more on this because am very sure the also benefited from South West.. i already know the region u came from

My question is....if there is no South West especially Lagos state..how will the South east cope with there lifes

Some of them can't remember the last time he or she went to South East..there life's depends on south west

Rivers State that's been feeding Nigeria(including that your mighty Lagos) since independence don't even talk like this.
Something is seriously wrong with you people .

Even with that your mighty Lagos on ground your people still dey crowd embassies.
Why??

The most annoying part is all the Lagos noisemakers don't be owning shit in Lagos.

2004 Corolla with cracked windshield, missing hubcaps, mismatched tires with a check engine light, does not make one a stakeholder!
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Doyou2019: 1:40am On Aug 10, 2022
kennethesan:
This man is moving to where he will find relevance...

Yr
Yes, relevance in political retirement grin

1 Like

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Henrinos: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Oga,you're free to decamp. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Henrinos: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Oga,you're free to decamp. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by toprealman: 1:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Which mumu performance?
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Enkidu70: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2022
All because they did not gift this lousy one their presidential ticket, so he could go ahead from there and flop on the national stage.

What a sad drunken mothafuckēr.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Abdu81: 2:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Kuvuki001:
Minister of Defence on the way.
Welcome to the labour party.
This one?
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by leesin: 2:20am On Aug 10, 2022
July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband sold his shares of chipmaker Nvidia (NVDA.O) on Tuesday, days before the House is expected to consider legislation providing subsidies and tax credits worth over $70 billion to boost the U.S. semiconductor industry.

Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by leesin: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by FireUpNow(m): 3:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Wike have balls of wood. Let him decamp or better still form his own political party. Talking too much just because of his ambition to be a VP to Atiku.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by okpurukata(f): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Its so amazing to watch politics and politicians in Nigeria. This same Wike was vilified by Yorubas in 2015, who branded him Wicked. Today they are hailing him and wooing him to APC. Na waaa. I really shake my head.
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2022
His presence can't influence any vote in Rivers state... oga go and have seat we are 100% Obident in Rivers state
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by willyben(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Good morning please am going thru financial trauma, I ask you people to pls help me, life has not been fair to me pls help me. 0234525165 gtbank, thank you and God bless
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by fof1: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Kwanza:

https://thewhistler.ng/take-me-to-any-party-i-will-still-perform-wike-taunts-pdp/

I am a Rivers Man and ur Sympathizer...but U will Fail Woefully with ur Style of Leadership in other Parties even inside Rivers, Sir...
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by HRMK: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2022
yes,not pdp but the big allocation from abuja which also made you a very reckless spender!
Re: PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike by Lovenorth: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike is going mad , he is mad Atiku is not responding or replying to any of his mad man outbursts.
Wike is going crazy as Atiku has refused to compromise and accede to Wike's Demand for reconciliation.
The is the same unstable mad man Wike, some people were clamouring for him to be Atiku's Vice Presidential candidate.
PDP should give Wike lollipop, make him lick. Wike should voluntarily leave PDP and stop ranting like a woman who has suffered heartbreak from her partner.
Even the 5 PDP Governors in Wike's camp are tired of Wike's childish behavior of ranting almost every day on TV.Those governors will soon dump him like some of their colleagues dumped him during PDP Presidential Primary and put the party(PDP) interest above Wike.
Only God knows how much of Rivers state money Wike pumped into his failed Presidential bid

Wike is a good man take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.