Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,332 members, 7,891,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature (23645 Views)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Everything About Apple Iphone 14, Apple Watch Event Wrap-up / Whatsapp Starts Labelling Forwarded Messages In Effort To Fight Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by FBIBOT(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Telegram is best with various features and crazy settings and automation... Dem just need soap grin
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Abid2020(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
demzey:
Lol WhatsApp is funny, what if we sreensrecord before we open ���
your phone will record blank seems you are new to the internet

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Abid2020(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexxwiz:

Ofcause it’s not going to be 100% Perfect but it will reduce alot of things. To record screen no be stress normally??
bro your phone will record blank if you want to try it go and download the nimc personal Id app, screenshot or screen record your Id it will show blank

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
demzey:
It will turn off. Simple as.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abid2020:
your phone will record blank seems you are new to the internet
It might not even work self. You'd probably get a notification telling you to turn it off before opening or it will turn off and you'd get a notification. Simple as

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
FBIBOT:
Telegram is best with various features and crazy settings and automation... Dem just need soap grin
Telegram is open source. That's why you've got mouth watering features and nice bug handling. They don't need to wait for rubbish corporatism to fix a bug or roll out a new feature. A dude can just go on and contribute code to fix a bug or add a new feature. Open source to the world.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Celepope:
That won’t still stop them from snitching to FBI and NSA.
Snitching or completely selling your data. Remember that WhatsApp is owned by the same company who saved people's passwords in plain text. Not hashed code, fvcking plain text. undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by FBIBOT(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Telegram is open source. That's why you've got mouth watering features and nice bug handling. They don't need to wait for rubbish corporatism to fix a bug or roll out a new feature. A dude can just go on and contribute code to fix a bug or add a new feature. Open source to the world.

True...
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Bisolanaomi(f): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Interesting
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Flamethehussler: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
demzey:
I have tried it in telegram but when i watch the video the particular place becomes back

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by seanwilliam(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
demzey:
97% of user won’t be smart enough to do that. So they’re on point .

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by seanwilliam(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
WhatsApp is becoming stupid nowadays. angry

Somebody cannot use international UK or USA number in peace again, dem go just dey kill all the numbers anyhow including Nigeria Numbers too
use premium number
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Mcslize: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Deicide:
They should remove that status rubbish and bring option to edit already sent message.

Exactly. WhatsApp hasn't tried in this aspect. Why not include option to edit messages like telegram. If one makes a mistake, you have to delete the message and resend instead of just editing it.

WhatsApp dey fùck up big time.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by chysam: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nice introductions and inventions from whatsapp .

What we introduce you to is something worth more than all that.

We introduce you to JESUS Christ, the Savior of the world.
We introduce you to JESUS Christ, the only way for all of humanity to be Saved.
We introduce you to JESUS Christ, the Coming king whose return is so Imminent.

There is no more time folks, The King is coming! JESUS Christ is Coming..

Your brain need rewashing with hypo
The first washing is known as brainwashing.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Emperor88(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dollarsea:

Is this our righteousness?
Maybe them dey use whatsapp in heaven.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by elonize(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wait first.exiting a group without no 1 noticing except admin..y dat?y not leave ppo go in silence, admin must know...
N all those of u believing social media owners saying dis n DAT are encrypted, una dey more Dan day dreaming o.
In fact they have already sold out ur ID since
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abeg i no fit dey explain " wetin you delete"
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by AngelicBeing: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria will add tax to each layer....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Nekwa alias NwaNimo again shocked
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by paradigmshift(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Somebody cannot use international UK or USA number in peace again, dem go just dey kill all the numbers anyhow including Nigeria Numbers too
use gb Whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by paradigmshift(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
makavalley:
They keep rolling out nice features late, that's why cloned WhatsApp keep having users
clone Whatsapp wey dn get those features for years., Una dey behind lmao
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by paradigmshift(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Swears, WhatsApp are now becoming stupid. They are just out to frustrate hustling boys,
even google voice
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dollarsea:

Is this our righteousness?
Go recheck the post and see the main righteousness
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
makavalley:
They keep rolling out nice features late, that's why cloned WhatsApp keep having users
I don't see myself using normal WhatsApp from Mark again. GB WhatsApp is Way ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by tydi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria will add tax to each layer....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

Don't say Nigeria.
Rather say buhari- Fulani authorians /APC SH!T govt will add tax to all layers and more to be introduced
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Victorious12: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Have anyone used WhatsApp spy app. People are just talking about it. Who can confirm
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by nairalanderr: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
We go still find a way.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Santome: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2022
No more worries about having your numbers banned on WhatsApp, sure plug is here to help you re register your number on whatsapp and remove the ban asap 09053537513 hit me up on WhatsApp
GoooodHardDick:

Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by GoodIsGod: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Great!

Oyinbo thinks every second on how to have a better life. But my people think every second on how to kidnap, bomb, fight for hijab in christian schools grin embezzle our commonwealth, shout Èmi Lokan upandan, and crumble the naira by buying delegates votes with raw dollars during elections.

Don't expect me in Nigeria in the world to come.
If you beg me, you are just wasting your time.
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Okobola146: 2:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Seun what is nairaland doing now?
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Omakwole: 3:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Emejamex:
This people just block my account today

I can help you unblock it . Dm on email phcitybreedtv@gmail.com
Re: Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature by Omakwole: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

E dey pain me I swear.

All the UK and USA Sim cards I bought, WhatsApp Don block all of them

Dm me on email I can help you unblock them

phcitybreedtv@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Wants To Start Encrypting Your Chats / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. / Is Using Your Phone While Charging Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.