Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Proton Security Service Lagos Have Robbed Me Of My Salary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proton Security Service Lagos Have Robbed Me Of My Salary (268 Views)

Mantra Protection Solutions Ltd.: A Leading Security Service Provider In Nigeria / Proton Security Services Lagos Wicked And Evil Security Company Exposed / A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proton Security Service Lagos Have Robbed Me Of My Salary by Bintabisiriyu: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
After working a month and one week Proton Security Service Lagos refused to pay me my salary, after much calls and plea to the very rude Patrol Mr Ajaguna they paid and deducted 6000 naira from my salary.
I called and told him and he said I should be happy that they even paid, i should not call again or else he'll fire me.
Proton Security Service Lagos are tyrants enriching themselves from the poor security officers
If you know Security work you ll know that when they remove 6000 naira from your salary nothing is left.
Please help me
Right now am worried and depressed.
Proton Security Service jibowu yaba lagos 08032023600
Mr Ajaguna Patrol number 08033913443

help me move to front page

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid The Magnetic Pump Idling? Why Does The Magnetic Pump Idle? / Buhari Directs Humanitarian Affairs Ministry To Ensure Unimpeded Return Of Idps / SEO Services In Abu Dhabi – The Best SEO Company In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.