Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (20228 Views)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Savagr(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Kindly help me answer the following or pass it to Obi...

Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

a finished soul
Na propaganda go finish you
Kwatinue
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022
PassingShot:

Tell me something please?

So, Dasuki did not mindlessly squander arms funds?
Lol go check who arrested Buhari when he was over thrown

Go check when backed abacha to dethron dasuki father

The matter long arms funds was just cover olio
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by PassingShot(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol go check who arrested Buhari when he was over thrown

Go check when backed abacha to dethron dasuki father

The matter long arms funds was just cover olio
All of these lies have ben debunked, boy.

Dasuki wasn't in the team that arrested Buhari. Say something else biko.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Efuaye(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2022
In a sane environment with people that are sensible and politically sagacious, shouldn't what you enumerated above be enough reasons for the ruling party APC to lose the 2023 election?

This Stockholm Disease is really hurting Nigerians badly!

Moh247:

Can someone like El Rufai afford to loose Kaduna to PDP with Senator Shehu Sani and others waiting patiently to demolish every single properties he owns , PDP under EFCC might lock up Malami forever without trail

Ganduje that chased of Sanusi, and rubbished Kwankwaso after been caught taking bribe on camera knows if PDP win, his own has ended Kpatakpata

Imagine Bala Hadiza Mohammed a small girl that confronted Atiku and removed NPA contract Atiku has been enjoying from him only to make Tinubu acquire INTELS, Atiku will either marry her as payback or send her to Kirikiri

You want Lootimi Ameachi to allow PDP to come and fustrate his life with his bogus Chinese contracts

What of Professor TraderMoni

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

APC Northern Governors can't afford to loose 2023

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by tesppidd: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Saintinoo:

read my comments on Nairaland, I don't make newspaper analysis, I don't do politics based on this governor or that Minister, politics in Nigeria has changed, you saw what happened to Jonathan and sambo, those APC governors you are talking about are all irrelevant in North politics, all of them, Zulum, El rufai, Ganduje, Bagudu, Badaru etc came to power because of Buhari....

Come down to the North and see, you will know that those governors can not influence northern votes, in 2019 most of these governors narrowly won their second term, including Ganduje, Muhammad in Bauchi state even lost, that's to tell you how irrelevant they are.

I am typing from Bauchi state in the North East, and I tell you APC will not get up to 40 percent votes in the North.

Between, no body Will kill you for supporting a particular candidate.
40 percent in the North and 70 percent in the South West is enough to win the Presidency.

Besides i repeat you can never wish away the structures the governors have, and the herd mentality and followership Buhari has.

Even at their point of death due to hunger, many up there will still chant sai Buhari.

I lived in KD for 20 years and i schooled in Minna for my first degree, Ain't shit you gon tell me about Northern politics.

All these people you are claiming "people are saying" are not up to 10 thousand people.

20 million people will vote across Northern Nigeria.

Lastly i won't vote in 2023. Osinbajo and Amaechi were my candidates.

It is not everyone that tries to analyse objectively that Tinubu will win that you begin to assume to be his supporter.

i am not supporting Tinubu. if i was i'd say it proudly.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Emola12(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2022
They will teach him lesson the film go sweet aswear
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2022
From my assessment APC Northern Governors ain’t ready to lose the Presidency to another party. Tinubu kinda corruption will Favour them.

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Shattuck(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:

Can someone like El Rufai afford to loose Kaduna to PDP with Senator Shehu Sani and others waiting patiently to demolish every single properties he owns , PDP under EFCC might lock up Malami forever without trail

Ganduje that chased of Sanusi, and rubbished Kwankwaso after been caught taking bribe on camera knows if PDP win, his own has ended Kpatakpata

Imagine Bala Hadiza Mohammed a small girl that confronted Atiku and removed NPA contract Atiku has been enjoying from him only to make Tinubu acquire INTELS, Atiku will either marry her as payback or send her to Kirikiri

You want Lootimi Ameachi to allow PDP to come and fustrate his life with his bogus Chinese contracts

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

pedestrian analysis, northern governor's would rather lose to atiku, than lose to tinubu, funny when you talk about yusuf Buhari, atiku was father of the day at his wedding, for the north ethnic sentiment and religious sentiment far outweights political affiliation, you make it sound like apc and pdp aren't one and the same, most names you mentioned were once in the pdp and atiku himself was once in the apc , so wtf are you talking about.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Saintinoo(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2022
tesppidd:
40 percent in the North and 70 percent in the South West is enough to win the Presidency.

Besides i repeat you can never wish away the structures the governors have, and the herd mentality and followership Buhari has.

Even at their point of death due to hunger, many up there will still chant sai Buhari.

I lived in KD for 20 years and i schooled in Minna for my first degree, Ain't shit you gon tell me about Northern politics.

All these people you are claiming "people are saying" are not up to 10 thousand people.

20 million people will vote across Northern Nigeria.

Lastly i won't vote in 2023. Osinbajo and Amaechi were my candidates.

It is not everyone that tries to analyse objectively that Tinubu will win that you begin to assume to be his supporter.

i am not supporting Tinubu. if i was i'd say it proudly.

Hahaha soon you will come out openly and support your candidate, just like I said, no one is stopping you from supporting your candidate.

The Hausa Fulani in the North will do anything, like anything just to support their brother, they will do have for Atiku or Kwankwaso and not a man from Osun who they don't even know.

I bet you have never been to the North, though since this is a faceless forum, you can even claim to be born in the North, someone who has been to the North will know that those governors you are calling can never win APC president with a southern man as candidate.

Buhari is no longer on the ballot, an average northern man will never pass Atiku or Kwankwaso and vote for a southern man, an "Arne" , be you a Christian or Muslim from the South, you are an Arne to the average Hausa man.

For what the newspapers are telling you,come down to the North and see things for yourself.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by wehdone(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

These, and many more, are the reasons why we need to send APC packing... So that Nigeria can be great abmgai
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by WaleFoto(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
And what if the will of the people says otherwise??
This is not d first time politicians are shown the power the people wield.

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

.[/quote]
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by asanausana91: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:
Jagaban is generally nd widely love across the Northern part of Nigeria.

You saw what the Northern governors did during the Primary election. As they stood their ground in order to make sure that Asiwaju emerged victorious

All in all, Jagaban and Atiku election would be decided by Middlebelt/Northcentral
you are a learner
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by stuffs4me(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Austindark:
Tinubu is desperate and the north can see it too.
No one entrust power to a desperate man. It will always lead to maximum abuse.
Mind you, Tinubu is not running on the ground to make Nigeria better, he thinks it is his turn to rule Nigeria. That can be catastrophic.

God1000:
Tinubu will learn the hard way, his desperation and irrational decisions will mar him.

Can we put aside this issue of tribal politics and show the outside world that Nigeria is serious

Says a tribal BIGOT.

Peter Pandora who has been dishing out lies everywhere is not desperate abi?

The only reason you SE BIGOTS hate Tinubu is because you know he is far better than your Peter Obi and has the best chance of becoming president..

BTW: I am not a southerner

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Softmirror:

Peter OBI HAS NOTHING TO LEARN BECAUSE HE CAN'T AND THAT'S WHY HE FINISHED WITH A THIRD CLASS.
grin grin grin I give up grin
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
CAN said all Christians should get their PVC and vote APC out of power. This is the quagmire CAN boxed itself.

1-Southwest that is predominantly Christian and second largest voting block will vote APC because the candidate of APC is a Yoruba man. No Yoruba man will deny Tinubu the opportunity to be president,their religious difference has no bearing here.

2-Southeast will only vote Peter Obi of the labour party. The problem is no matter what, the votes will not give Peter Obi Victory. Presidential election is beyond tribal and regional candidate.
Gbam!
Point blank.
Kudos!
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by gbagyiza: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

You are not from the North. A topical hausa/fulani person will always amend his or hers differences n rally around their son in any given situation. They will shock Tinubu, remember they did the same to Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Kindly help me answer the following or pass it to Obi...

Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Bro. These are heavy allegations, I hope you have facts
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
mycar:
For me, it's all about balance in our country, rotation of power brings out the best in everyone. [b]If they feel that power should go to the South, then it is important for it to get to SE. [/b]Therefore OBIDATT is the password
What has the SE done to make it IMPORTANT for them to be GIVEN power? What steps have the SE put in place? Compare whatever you wanna mention to that of the SW? Please, answer intelligently
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Saintinoo:

Haha, the number of non Igbo's supporting Obi is greater than that of Igbo's supporting him, you can't say so of the APC man where only Yoruba Muslims make up 80 percent of his supporters base.
Interesting! Who did the counting? You and your immediate family grin grin grin
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Southeast will only vote Peter Obi of the labour party. The problem is no matter what, the votes will not give Peter Obi Victory. Presidential election is beyond tribal and regional candidate.

This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.
Bros! This is wickedness
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
lansile:
All the Obituaries expecting Yorubas to vote for Obi are obviously thinking yorubas are fools. Look at Labour Party logo and you will notice A hausa, Igbo man and one woman from the pit of hell. It simply means yorubas are on their own if Obi should become president. We see clearly what you are up to.
Nairalanders! I hail!
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
onuman:

Far north states shall vote mostly for Atiku, except the most enlightened ones who shal vote for Labour.

Anyone who believes that Wike or his Rivers people, shall support Atiku is on a wild goose chase.
At best, Wike supports Tinubu, but his Rivers people shall vote mostly for Peter Obi. Nobody in the SS can forget in a hurry what Tinubu and Atiku did to bring down then president Jonathan Goodluck.
Very myopic view. But you have forgotten what TINUBU (Southwest) did to enthrone Jonathan in his first election ABI?
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by tesppidd: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Saintinoo:

Hahaha soon you will come out openly and support your candidate, just like I said, no one is stopping you from supporting your candidate.

The Hausa Fulani in the North will do anything, like anything just to support their brother, they will do have for Atiku or Kwankwaso and not a man from Osun who they don't even know.

I bet you have never been to the North, though since this is a faceless forum, you can even claim to be born in the North, someone who has been to the North will know that those governors you are calling can never win APC president with a southern man as candidate.

Buhari is no longer on the ballot, an average northern man will never pass Atiku or Kwankwaso and vote for a southern man, an "Arne" , be you a Christian or Muslim from the South, you are an Arne to the average Hausa man.

For what the newspapers are telling you,come down to the North and see things for yourself.
Rubbish!

Atiku and Tinubu are from the same cloth..

And Obi is only a younger version of them, nothing more..

I have so many posts on nairaland against Tinubu clinching the APC ticket; PYO and CRA were always my candidates.

So you don't know me so put a sock in it with your gibberish.

Am not really even saying that Tinubu would win the North; he doesnt need to win the North to clinch the Presidency.

But it is the height of political naivity and ignorance to suggest that a Tinubu/Shetima ticket; supported by the incumbent President Buhari, and 14 Northern governors will not get at the least 40 percent of Northern votes simply because Atiku is from the north or based on your myopic narative that "Northerners will vote for their brother"

Lol grin

Height of indiscretion if you ask me;;; this is what i might term "embryoic" political analysis, lol.

You just sit in the comfort of your house and make a blanket statement like that!

Even in 2011 for instance Jonathan got 8 million votes from the North while Buhari got 11 million, despite not being a Muslim sef.

Based on your crooked logic why didnt the entire 19 million vote for their brother Buhari?

You are really so funny; so because Buhari is no longer contesting, you think that he cannot for instance mobilize Katsina to vote for Tinubu over Atiku?
lol,,, so hilarious.

I do not have to convince you that i spent over 20 years in the North, abi you go pay me?

Keep living in denial, Tinubu does not need to beat Atiku in the North to win the Presidency.

With 40 to 45 percent in the North and Atiku and Obi splitting votes in the SE/SS, Tinubu will win.

How do i even explain this further? Paint you a picture or what?

Even an 8 year old would grasp this FFS.

Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by toneroforever(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:

Or Yusuf the Okada rider

That's what you think because that's what it should have been. Quite frankly, ur opinion here is logical. However northern political interests override their individual interests. They can easily overlook these scenarios u outlined while assuring their folks that there won't be a witch-hunt.
Could you ever believe that IBB would support PMB during 2015 elections. That's the point the OP is making. Believe northern political elites at ur peril.
And with the recent wave of defections from APC to PDP,u can easily agree with me that the OP is making sense.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by toneroforever(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Rubbish!

Atiku and Tinubu are from the same cloth..

And Obi is only a younger version of them, nothing more..

I have so many posts on nairaland against Tinubu clinching the APC ticket; PYO and CRA were always my candidates.

So you don't know me so put a sock in it with your gibberish.

Am not really even saying that Tinubu would win the North; he doesnt need to win the North to clinch the Presidency.

But it is the height of political naivity and ignorance to suggest that a Tinubu/Shetima ticket; supported by the incumbent President Buhari, and 14 Northern governors will not get at the least 40 percent of Northern votes simply because Atiku is from the north or based on your myopic narative that "Northerners will vote for their brother"

Lol grin

Height of indiscretion if you ask me;;; this is what i might term "embryoic" political analysis, lol.

You just sit in the comfort of your house and make a blanket statement like that!

Even in 2011 for instance Jonathan got 8 million votes from the North while Buhari got 11 million, despite not being a Muslim sef.

Based on your crooked logic why didnt the entire 19 million vote for their brother Buhari?

You are really so funny; so because Buhari is no longer contesting, you think that he cannot for instance mobilize Katsina to vote for Tinubu over Atiku?
lol,,, so hilarious.

I do not have to convince you that i spent over 20 years in the North, abi you go pay me?

Keep living in denial, Tinubu does not need to beat Atiku in the North to win the Presidency.

With 40 to 45 percent in the North and Atiku and Obi splitting votes in the SE/SS, Tinubu will win.

How do i even explain this further? Paint you a picture or what?

Even an 8 year old would grasp this FFS.

I really wonder what gives u this sort of confidence. The North don't care a damn about party,u cannot pretend not to know that much.
Isn't it evident that Atiku's emergence was carefully planned by the north to retain power.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by ChukwuObe: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu will learn the hard way, his desperation and irrational decisions will mar him.

Can we put aside this issue of tribal politics and show the outside world that Nigeria is serious

Go and tell that to those who have called Nigeria a zoo just because their man was not in power
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by tesppidd: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
toneroforever:

I really wonder what gives u this sort of confidence. The North don't care a damn about party,u cannot pretend not to know that much.
Isn't it evident that Atiku's emergence was carefully planned by the north to retain power.
The North The North The North

Thats all i keep hearing...

Who is the North? Is it all the almajiris and down trodden that can easily collect 5k or even 1 k to sell their votes?

Who is this North sef?

I said it and am saying it again,,

Except Buhari and the 14 Northern APC governors decode to sabotage Tinubu.

But if they work for Tinubu, campaign for Tinubu, mobilize funds for Tinubu, work to deliver Tinubu,;;

Tinubu will get a huge number of votes and IMO win the North sef.

Like i said; Except Buhari and the Governors sabotage him.

All of a sudden the governors and party structures do not matter to you guys anymore because it has come to Tinubu.

Tinubu is not loved in Rivers and the SS generally.
But if they tell you now that if Governor Wike works for Tinubu, then Tinubu will win Rivers state.. you guys will believe and shout halleluya.

Abi nor be so?
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by etrouble: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:

You will just die ontop Tinubu's matter
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by onuman: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Very myopic view. But you have forgotten what TINUBU (Southwest) did to enthrone Jonathan in his first election ABI?

Tinubu never stirred the polity to enthrone Jonathan.
Late Dora Akunyili stirred the polity and led to dethronement of Andooaka.
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by SlavaUkraini: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed
God is Tinubu's supporter

Which God are you referring to.... ?

The same god that told BAT to get involved in Drug Smuggling ?

The same god that told BAT to Embezzle Lagos State Treasury ?

The same god that told him to Lie and deceive Nigerians about the Competence and Capability of Buhari the Dullard ?

The Almighty God is not with and for Tinubu because he is a Liar..... A Big Thief.... A Notorious Drug Baron.

Nigerians are suffering Today because he knew the Truth about the ineffectiveness and Misgovernance Tendencies of Buhari but kept quiet because he had an ulterior motive to succeed Buhari.

Students are still at home because of an avoidable strike action and yet Tinubu is planning to continue from where Buhari stops.

The Almighty God that gives Power to Man is surely not with Tinubu and it will be evident and clear in 6 months Time.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by Kaysalas(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu never stirred the polity to enthrone Jonathan.
Late Dora Akunyili stirred the polity and led to dethronement of Andooaka.
you aren't getting my point. The SW voted massively for Jonathan in 2011. It wasn't a coincidence. And please do check the origin of my debate with that moniker, to understand my views better. Peace
Re: Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? by mycar: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

What has the SE done to make it IMPORTANT for them to be GIVEN power? What steps have the SE put in place? Compare whatever you wanna mention to that of the SW? Please, answer intelligently
SE people are Nigerians, they have been voting for other candidates according to our constitution and they have been paying their taxes accordingly, so tell me what others have done better?
Answer me intelligently

Video Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Visit To Kogi / Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu / EFCC To Seize Diezani’s Assets In America

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109