Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp (33060 Views)

Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Cracks Emerge In Apc’s Senate Presidency Bid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by fopaxi7739: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Hdh

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2022
WhizdomXX:

You will not support a yoruba Muslim but you will support a Fulani immigrant and Muslim to rule Nigeria for 8 years after a Fulani Muslim just ruled for 8 years and we saw how he littered everywhere with his terrorist kinsmen and bandit brothers. May God deliver you bro. If you're a Deltan, then I have one advice for you, tell the Governor to concentrate on Sheriff being on the ticket, Atiku is going to lose. Sincerely, I'm disappointed.

Everyone supports for a reason or the other, I don't have problems with muslims but I have a big problem with muslim-muslim ticket that has a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate.
2) if power must come South, why the greed exhibited by Tinubu? His region have done 16yrs presidency; why not let the East have it??
3) Tinubu is not competent to lead this country due to the level of his deteriorated physical and mental capacity.
4) if Obi or Atiku wins, I'm � fine but Tinubu's presidency will further destroy the country

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

Continue

But no call person name when demarket your candidate

That is why I said everyone is free to....
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

That is why I said everyone is free to....

You legit bro...

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Everyone supports for a reason or the other, I don't have problems with muslims but I have a big problem with muslim-muslim ticket that has a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate.
2) if power must come South, why the greed exhibited by Tinubu? His region have done 16yrs presidency; why not let the East have it??
3) Tinubu is not competent to lead this country due to the level of his deteriorated physical and mental capacity.
4) if Obi or Atiku wins, I'm � fine but Tinubu's presidency will further destroy the country

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Boko-Haram

https://www.voanews.com/MediaAssets2/projects/boko-haram/index_en.html

From my research Boko Haram was founded 2002 and went into operation between 2009 - 2011 after the killing of its leader (Yusuf) during the then sherrif government and shettima became governor May 2011.

Without being biased, going by the index of things who then should be considered a financial and founder of Boko Haram? Shettima or Sheriff?

Then to the issue of presidency by the Yorubas for 16 years, I beg to bring to your notice they've been there for 8 years only as Osibanjo as Vice President is considered as a mere commissioner by people like you. So that doesn't sufix for another 8 years. Then if it's about number of years then the North are better position for that because from 1999 till date, the south have done 14 years while the north 10 years so the North should be thinking of holding on to power.

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Boko-Haram

https://www.voanews.com/MediaAssets2/projects/boko-haram/index_en.html

From my research Boko Haram was founded 2002 and went into operation between 2009 - 2011 after the killing of its leader (Yusuf) during the then sherrif government and shettima became governor May 2011.

Without being biased, going by the index of things who then should be considered a financial and founder of Boko Haram? Shettima or Sheriff?

Then to the issue of presidency by the Yorubas for 16 years, I beg to bring to your notice they've been there for 8 years only as Osibanjo as Vice President is considered as a mere commissioner by people like you. So that doesn't sufix for another 8 years. Then if it's about number of years then the North are better position for that because from 1999 till date, the south have done 14 years while the north 10 years so the North should be thinking of holding on to power.

If you like, carry wikipedia here. I said sympathiser. Are you more knowledgeable on the matter than the former governor Sheriff who is an APC member??
When Jonathan's Government was looking for Kabiru Sokoto one of the Boko Haram commander, Shetima hid him in government house.
Jonathan's Government sent message to Shetima to relocate the girls but he refused. And decided to work with high ranking APC leaders to kidnap those beautiful Chibok girls.

Then for president, don't mislead the public. Ok let me agree with you that VP is mere commissioner, have SW not enjoyed President for 8years?? If yes, why not allow the SE? No be greed de worry Tinubu ? If SE won't get it, let NE that have not thirsted it, get it.
By the way, the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket will not get to the rock of Aso because sane Nigerians have rejected it

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

If you like, carry wikipedia here. I said sympathiser. Are you more knowledgeable on the matter than the former governor Sheriff who is an APC member??
When Jonathan's Government was looking for Kabiru Sokoto one of the Boko Haram commander, Shetima hid him in government house.
Jonathan's Government sent message to Shetima to relocate the girls but he refused. And decided to work with high ranking APC leaders to kidnap those beautiful Chibok girls.

Then for president, don't mislead the public. Ok let me agree with you that VP is mere commissioner, have SW not enjoyed President for 8years?? If yes, why not allow the SE? No be greed de worry Tinubu ? If SE won't get it, let NE that have not thirsted it, get it.
By the way, the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket will not get to the rock of Aso because sane Nigerians have rejected it

Who are the Nigerians that have rejected it? Or are those supporting their candidacy not Nigerians?

I've provided you link that showed that Sherrif who you're quoting actually appointed Boko Haram members and sympathizers as his officials, doesn't that speak volume of who truly is the sympathizer here?

Then for the relocation of the students, what was the reactions of Nigerians like you when state governments and the federal government decided to close down schools due to security alert about planned attacks?
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Ayed44: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2022
sundayahidju:
Wike is in charge, he has 1 million votes ready for any candidate ready to play ball. If you believe he's irrelevant, 2023 is not far time will tell.
Muslim-muslim ticket is a red flag in Rivers State. You may look for another state, please.
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Ayed44: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
dujaswags1:
Wike might leave PDP soon.
Wike is not much of an electoral asset as Amaechi of 2015. This is the reason APC has not gone all out to get him. Wike is ready to leave PDP but unfortunately APC are not very enthusiastic about wooing him. This means he is fast becoming a political liability. Take the power from him u will realize he is almost empty upstairs.
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

Who are the Nigerians that have rejected it? Or are those supporting their candidacy not Nigerians?

I've provided you link that showed that Sherrif who you're quoting actually appointed Boko Haram members and sympathizers as his officials, doesn't that speak volume of who truly is the sympathizer here?

Then for the relocation of the students, what was the reactions of Nigerians like you when state governments and the federal government decided to close down schools due to security alert about planned attacks?

Why not defend the Kabiru Sokoto and Shetima relationship? Sheriff said Shetima is the Boko not me.

Jonathan never said close down school he said relocate the girls because of their exam. When they shot down schools in Abuja this year because of security issues, who complained
APC muslim-muslim ticket is evil. And the party has destroyed every part of the country. I sane Nigerians have abandoned the devilish muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Why not defend the Kabiru Sokoto and Shetima relationship? Sheriff said Shetima is the Boko not me.

Jonathan never said close down school he said relocate the girls because of their exam. When they shot down schools in Abuja this year because of security issues, who complained
APC muslim-muslim ticket is evil. And the party has destroyed every part of the country. I sane Nigerians have abandoned the devilish muslim-muslim ticket

Are they the ones destroying the south east?
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I don't do a one sided journalism. I only commented because your research and comment looked one sided
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

I don't do a one sided journalism. I only commented because your research and comment looked one sided

I stated the obvious fact. Abi Shetima no hide Kabiru Sokoto??
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

Are they the ones destroying the south east?

Is it not a shame that the president can not arrest and prosecute those causing mayhem?
Is the economy not in tatters? Are you buying food items cheap? Have they not shot down train service due to insecurity. Can our farmers go to farm in peace? Can you travel peacefully by road
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I stated the obvious fact. Abi Shetima no hide Kabiru Sokoto??

Yours not talking About sherrif involvement
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

Yours not talking About sherrif involvement

What concerns me with Sheriff? He is not the one running for VP
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

What concerns me with Sheriff? He is not the one running for VP

But he can make a claim you're holding onto? If you can't trust his credibility, then u can't trust his words as well
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

But he can make a claim you're holding onto? If you can't trust his credibility, then u can't trust his words as well

Oga stop misinterpreting me...
I said Shetima is in the spot light because he is contesting but Sheriff is not so I'm less concerned about him.

Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Oga stop misinterpreting me...
I said Shetima is in the spot light because he is contesting but Sheriff is not so I'm less concerned about him.

You can't use an inconsistent person like sherrif who has lots of baggages with respect to Boko Haram as a yardstick to define the personality of shettima.

Sherrif was the the then governor and shettima worked with him as a commissioner during the start of Boko Haram activities. How does someone he claimed started Boko Haram worked with him comfortably? Beside the JTF fighting Boko Haram was formed by Shettima, so was it a showmanship or a way to take attention off him?
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
tonyuny12:

You can't use an inconsistent person like sherrif who has lots of baggages with respect to Boko Haram as a yardstick to define the personality of shettima.

Sherrif was the the then governor and shettima worked with him as a commissioner during the start of Boko Haram activities. How does someone he claimed started Boko Haram worked with him comfortably? Beside the JTF fighting Boko Haram was formed by Shettima, so was it a showmanship or a way to take attention off him?

So what do you have to say about Shetima hiding Kabiru Sokoto a Boko Haram kingpin in government house when Jonathan's Government was looking for him?
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by Honjoshy4u: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp by WhizdomXX(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Atiku's presidency at this time is not the answer.

Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi?