Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,284 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T (1420 Views)

Bbnaija’s Doyin: “when I Lost My Virginity, I Told My Mother” / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by Smileblog1: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
BBNaija: “The day I wanted to lose my virginity, I told my mum and she told me to use a condom” – Doyin reveals (video)

See below
https://smilegist.com/bbnaija-the-day-i-wanted-to-lose-my-virginity-i-told-my-mum-and-she-told-me-to-use-a-condom-doyin-reveals-video/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by hbk001(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2022
wtf!!
Like what is the essence of this piece of garbage talk.
Everything sxxx, sxxx, sxxx
Re: Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by kokoA(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Olosho begets olosho..
Re: Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by Okhuadams(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Smileblog1:
BBNaija: “The day I wanted to lose my virginity, I told my mum and she told me to use a condom” – Doyin reveals (video)

See below
https://smilegist.com/bbnaija-the-day-i-wanted-to-lose-my-virginity-i-told-my-mum-and-she-told-me-to-use-a-condom-doyin-reveals-video/
birds of the same feather instead of you to tell ur father for a good advice
Re: Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by nairalanderr: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
olosho!!

Re: Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by Explorerx(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
hbk001:
wtf!!

Like what is the essence of this piece of garbage talk.

Everything sxxx, sxxx, sxxx
Idiot
Dem force you to comment?
Mind your useless life
And leave another man’s business
Re: Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T by hbk001(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Explorerx:
Idiot Dem force you to comment? Mind your useless life And leave another man’s business
Thanks. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Deji Morafa Reacts To Claim Of Being A Homosexual / Ronaldo Unfollows Other Players For Posting Messi (video) / “it's Worth N400k” Destiny Etiko’s Stylist Hits Back At Critics Over Val Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.