Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike (1217 Views)

Chimamanda - Obama Invited Tinubu For His Nomination Acceptance / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has defended his reasons for inviting members of the opposition political parties to commission projects in the state.
The governor said he wants them to come and see what he has done and take the message back home.
He was speaking during the commissioning of the Ogbunuabali Eastern Bypass dualized road in Port Harcourt on Tuesday.

The Governor said, “Nobody can stop me from bringing people from other walks of life to see what we have been able to do, and what we are doing in Rivers state.

“Yesterday, the governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sawolu was here. Today the former Governor of Sokoto was here, on Thursday the Speaker of the House of Representatives will be here to commission the assembly residence.
“Go and see the wonders that God helped us to do.

“Whether you are in Labour Party, APC or PDP, it is to invite you to come and see, and then go back home and compare”.

Wike’s defence came after a former Rivers South East senator, Lee Meaba described his action as anti-party activities.

Sen. Meaba wondered why Governor Wike in the middle of campaigns is promoting allies of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, instead of the PDP presidential candidate.

He said, “If we see anybody who wants to stop us from producing the next government at the centre, then the person needs to know what he is fighting for.

“If you stop us from working for Atiku, that is anti-party to the highest level, I stand to be corrected.

“In the middle of our campaign, you line up Tinubu’s men, why do you line up Tinubu’s men, in the middle of our campaign, you are highlighting APC and Tinubu above our own candidate”.
Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/why-i-invited-tinubu-men-to-commission-projects-in-rivers-wike/

Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by Hezzyluv: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2022
wike the wicked-producer
Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Cool..
Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by Felimax(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Wike can keep his explanations to himself. He did not only loose the PDP primaries but he has been too careless shooting himself on the leg.

With a kind of sophisticated politician i once think he is he has so far been so disappointing.

Enough evidence will be gathered against him and trust the North they will play their best script on him and even Tinubu cannot save him. Wike as far as PDP is concern is gone. Better get ready for retirement.

At last if not Atiku Tinubu will be the next president.
Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by mrvitalis(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike is a babe politician he would have accepted the settlement from Atiku when it was offered

Now Atiku has divided his camp and taken 70% of the mehn to his side

Omehia , Austin okpara ,Lee , go round , sevoundus...

Honestly this is APC best chance to win rivers state

How I wish dumo Lulu Briggs joined labour party
Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by JOemmy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike is just a clown with too much money.
Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by Ilekokonit: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
JOemmy:
Wike is just a clown with too much money.

You mean with too much of the money meant for the poor masses !!!!
Re: why I Invited ‘tinubu Men’ To Commission Projects In Rivers – Wike by KingKO22: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Glad he is not romancing with Obituarists

He knws that the only candidate that's going to win 2023 election is Jagaban of Africa

Nice one WIKE. You Re highly welcome to SWAGA project

(1) (Reply)

America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi / Massive Deportation Of Igbos From Across The Globe / The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.